What's new

Panama Haze

FeelHaze

She reacted vigorously to pruning and to the photoperiod change. Her robust structure reminds me a lot of the Panama I grew last run. She already have a really pungent spicy aroma (basil, mint) and lemony undertones.

Here is 4 days of growth
1000009244.jpg
1000009337.jpg

Cannabrainer

Golden Tiger v3 x Panama in the front, Panama in the middle, Panama Haze in the back.

20240802_082406.jpg

The Panama Haze is a beast. She was contained and in a certain way is still contained, but she just keeps growing vigorously ... on a balcony with limited light. This, back home, would turn into a tree. The fem Panama is right up there too and the GT x Panama as well. Great genes!

PH up-close

20240802_083515.jpg

Last edited:

Cannabrainer

FeelHaze

Beautiful!! What is your soil mix if I might ask my friend? I am thinking that mine will also need some training. Great pictures and plants"

Thank you friend !

This run I'm experimenting with Fox Farm soil. Plants were veg on a 50/50 mix of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest. It was a bit too hot, probably because of the Ocean Forest, and caused a bit of nute burn (tips). I transplanted in a lighter mixture of 2/3 Happy Frog and 1/3 Ocean Forest.

I'm only using tap water this run ( tested PH and EC before using it ).

Basic stuff 😂

How are your girls doing ?

Stoneymelony

Hello people
I did start a Panama haze seed the other day wich I got for free with my order with the ka5haze and Malawi fem. I'm very exited to start these. I just finished my ka5haze and this is indeed a killer strain.

1000012266.jpg

I'm very suprised to see my seedling has 3 cotyledon leafs.

1000012374.jpg

A bit later you could see it better and there are also staring three single first leaves.

1000012418.jpg

After a few days you could clearly see the 3 single leaves and also it looks the next set of 3 finger leaves looks like 3 leaves starting there as well. Maybe you have to zoom in a little bit what looks like the tip of a 5 finger laeve is actualy one of the 3 single leaves, above are what looks like 3 x 3 fingered leaves.

1000012565.jpg

After a few days I'm suprised to see it is actualy 1 , five fingered leave and the top leave is split into half.

1000012598.jpg
I don't have had this before, i don't know if it happens often or maybe it is within the strain. For me this is already special. I will update this soon again.

Peace !

Attachments

• 1000012565.jpg
    1000012565.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 1000012266.jpg
    1000012266.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5

JAHNODUB

Hello people
I did start a Panama haze seed the other day wich I got for free with my order with the ka5haze and Malawi fem. I'm very exited to start these. I just finished my ka5haze and this is indeed a killer strain.

View attachment 19060456

I'm very suprised to see my seedling has 3 cotyledon leafs.

View attachment 19060438

A bit later you could see it better and there are also staring three single first leaves.

View attachment 19060441

After a few days you could clearly see the 3 single leaves and also it looks the next set of 3 finger leaves looks like 3 leaves starting there as well. Maybe you have to zoom in a little bit what looks like the tip of a 5 finger laeve is actualy one of the 3 single leaves, above are what looks like 3 x 3 fingered leaves.

View attachment 19060452

After a few days I'm suprised to see it is actualy 1 , five fingered leave and the top leave is split into half.

View attachment 19060444 ,
I don't have had this before, i don't know if it happens often or maybe it is within the strain. For me this is already special. I will update this soon again.

Peace !
Hi Bredda,
Can't agree more with you! KA5H is really a tuff one for real i love it for sure, but Panama Haze is even better, it's truely one of my fave ACE strains. Pure Church encens to the max and some of the best quality true unceiled high experience.
From my humble experience everyting touched by the Panama is a blessings to smoke :rasta: :smoker:
Nice and interesting mutation on ur plant! wicked💥
Respect everytime

Stoneymelony

Hi Bredda,
Can't agree more with you! KA5H is really a tuff one for real i love it for sure, but Panama Haze is even better, it's truely one of my fave ACE strains. Pure Church encens to the max and some of the best quality true unceiled high experience.
From my humble experience everyting touched by the Panama is a blessings to smoke :rasta: :smoker:
Respect everytime
Hey jahnodub thanks for your repley,
I'm looking forward to the no ceiling experience and the incense smell and terps. The ka5haze is tuff indeed. It is powerful and very physical and long lasting at times. I'm very happy to find Ace seeds and the seedbank they provide.

Piece

FeelHaze

Hi Bredda,
Respect everytime

Sounds exactly like the kind of effects I'm looking for !

Was it the green or the purple pheno ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello people,

Meanwhile i harvested my panama haze. Was a bad run as i had multiple stressors on the spot. Light issue, ph problems, insects…

Thats probably why she gave me some nanners in the end of her 90smth days of 11/13.

I will give her another run with better conditions.

Anyways really nice cultivar. Long orange hairs, very chunky buds with nearly no trimming, very „oldschool“ terps. At least what i imagine them to be.. :)
Woody, spicy, moschus, leather, incense. Pretty much the opposite of sweet! :D

2 weeks cure
View attachment 19033538
View attachment 19033539
I heard this variety gets much better with a long cure. And as i am in the cob game since a year experimenting and liking it, i decided to cob 2/3 of my harvest.
It was quite dry already, i originally wanted it more wet.
So I added some also dry, but not bone dry stems to it and its looking nice.

The smells are stronger of the one cobbed, but no ferment tang by now. Just original smell amplified. Also 2 weeks cure
View attachment 19033542
Cheers!

Congrats on your harvest @ilovegrowing glad the grow came to a good end despite all the issues :yes:
Such good looking flowers of complex incensey terpenes are very much of my taste :yummy:
Did you cob the whole harvest ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View attachment 19040091
My Panama Haze taking our heat well so far, planted 1st week of July.
Has a slight golden green tone to the leaves that I can’t figure out if it’s genetic or fertilizer related but is seemingly pretty happy. Can’t wait to see how she turns out.
Has a spicy musk smell to her. Definitely not as vigorous as the Oaxaca x Panama but I think she’s about to put on the steam and catch up. This week has had a lot more growth than previously.
I do have to make an effort to keep the white flies off of her. They’ve taken an interest in this plant and one of the OxPs but I also just got rid of some lettuce that they had exploded on.

She looked a bit unhappy in late July @Cactus Squatter Did she improve after increasing and fixing the feeding ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey jahnodub thanks for your repley,
I'm looking forward to the no ceiling experience and the incense smell and terps. The ka5haze is tuff indeed. It is powerful and very physical and long lasting at times. I'm very happy to find Ace seeds and the seedbank they provide.

Piece

Welcome to ICMag @Stoneymelony :smoke: and thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated.

If the freaky Panama Haze seedling doesn't thrive up to your astisfaction, please let me know and will replace you with another seed.

Latest posts

Latest posts