What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Yes, it's full of water.

We have wet central heating systems over here. Mine runs on LPG, we have a tank in the garden.

Lots of houses around here use oil, it stinks. My garage still smells 2 years after ripping our oil boiler out.
The rest of this island have natural gas piped straight to their homes.

Are your heating systems run on electrickery?
For the most part its oil then natural gas then LPG electric is last
New condos and apt buildings which on Long Island are now poppin up everywhere and they are all electric
On Long Island we have the Shoram nuke elect plant which was shutdown b4 it opened .
Then some lowlife co*ck sucking dooshbag had the bright idea to bring it up to 5% before shutting it down .
Thats like being a little bit pregnant.
Its now dirty which requires 24hour security.
We are still paying for it $ wise

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
These seeds just popped a few days ago. Blue Moon Rocks and Romulan Skunk. Gotta get them sexed next....

IMG_20240910_123023457.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
my asshole immigrant that had been a pain in ass finally struck a blow...he was shooting along with his brown friends Sunday night so I kept to the house and ignored it...today I find bullet holes in my OH door, right rear quarter panel of my mint '62 SS, the rear seat, the drivers seat...I'm waiting for the cops and will press charges...I'm in that building every day so it's an occupied structure which carries a harsh penalty...

Latest posts

Latest posts