What's new

Panama Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bredda,
Can't agree more with you! KA5H is really a tuff one for real i love it for sure, but Panama Haze is even better, it's truely one of my fave ACE strains. Pure Church encens to the max and some of the best quality true unceiled high experience.
From my humble experience everyting touched by the Panama is a blessings to smoke :rasta: :smoker:
Nice and interesting mutation on ur plant! wicked💥
Respect everytime

Thank you so much for your feedback @JAHNODUB 🥰 especially coming from you and your experience with so many ACE sativas :rasta: Panama Haze remains a favorite for many ACE sativa lovers, even after being released nearly 10 years ago.. Hope you are having a great summer time !

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy to see you growing straight Panama beside Panama Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama @Cannabrainer :)
All these fem versions share the elite Panama Goddess parent plant and are damn fire.

How many days are they into flowering ? Thanks a lot for your frequent updates.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry for posting again but damn ... that plant is so sexy. Look at that nice structure and those skinny leaf blades. As she matures she looks way more hazy. Ouf !!

View attachment 19055898 View attachment 19055899

Neat job with both Golden Tiger and Panama Haze indoors sharing the cabinet 👌Getting sexy and the best weeks of flowering are yet to come ;)

Out of curiosity ...

How does the effects of the Purple Haze x Panama compare to those of the Green Haze x Panama ?

Just as the Green Haze and Purple Haze differ, kindly check the Oldtimer's Haze thread for more info.

Stoneymelony

Welcome to ICMag @Stoneymelony :smoke: and thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated.

If the freaky Panama Haze seedling doesn't thrive up to your astisfaction, please let me know and will replace you with another seed.
Thank you for your welcome.
The freaky Panama haze looks healthy, so as long as this is the case I let it go, curious of what it will become. If it is not to the satisfaction I still have 5 seeds left in my Pack so replacing is not necessary. But your willingness to send me a new one is much appreciated! I thought the mutation was strange and special and posting about the mutation was more in that spirit. But that only makes it more appreciated. I will post my progress on this Panama haze grow.

Piece

Cannabrainer

Happy to see you growing straight Panama beside Panama Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama @Cannabrainer :)
All these fem versions share the elite Panama Goddess parent plant and are damn fire.

How many days are they into flowering ? Thanks a lot for your frequent updates.
They showed their pistils just this week. Proper flowering will begin within the next week. Other plants, not related to these genetics, are already flowering (cheese x sour diesel and c99 hybrids), indicating that these plants indeed have a lot of long flowering heritage. Panama Haze and Panama have been amazing so far: strong, vigorous, beautiful, and very resistant to everything (heat, hot soil, huge changes in temps and humidity, and more). I have a feeling though that the true monster will be Golden Tiger x Panama, but so far it is still holding back and has yet to show pistils. Thanks a lot for your feedback and appreciation.

FeelHaze

Neat job with both Golden Tiger and Panama Haze indoors sharing the cabinet 👌Getting sexy and the best weeks of flowering are yet to come ;)

Just as the Green Haze and Purple Haze differ, kindly check the Oldtimer's Haze thread for more info.

Welcome back Dubi. I hope you and Ace crew had great vacations.

The girls are gorgeous indeed. Buds are forming for real now and trichomes are appearing.

Golden tiger is a vigourous beast but all you can smell when you open the tent is the Panama haze 🍋🌼. Some cat piss funk is going on in there.

1000010315.jpg

1000010332.jpg

Last edited:

JAHNODUB

Sounds exactly like the kind of effects I'm looking for !

Was it the green or the purple pheno ?
Hi mi Bredda,
It' was a green pheno, 15/16weeks of flo but well worth the wait! i still ave a good pack of it cobbed in vaccum... keepin it for later because it's the kind of strain that's gettin better and better with time...
Thank you so much for your feedback @JAHNODUB 🥰 especially coming from you and your experience with so many ACE sativas :rasta: Panama Haze remains a favorite for many ACE sativa lovers, even after being released nearly 10 years ago.. Hope you are having a great summer time !
Hi Dubi,
Summer been great!!! In great Parts thanks to Ace's wonderfull ganja :smoker: :canabis::love::smoke:, i didn't smoked anything else than Ace stuff this summer time! and what a big pleasure !
I've was in tour with the band in many european's country and Everyone who tasted and tested it had been blown away💥💥💥💥
And the best of all of that, it's there's still so much strains and stuff to discover from ur works!
Live and Learn everytime
One love to All
Respect

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mi Bredda,
It' was a green pheno, 15/16weeks of flo but well worth the wait! i still ave a good pack of it cobbed in vaccum... keepin it for later because it's the kind of strain that's gettin better and better with time...

Hi Dubi,
Summer been great!!! In great Parts thanks to Ace's wonderfull ganja :smoker: :canabis::love::smoke:, i didn't smoked anything else than Ace stuff this summer time! and what a big pleasure !
I've was in tour with the band in many european's country and Everyone who tasted and tested it had been blown away💥💥💥💥
And the best of all of that, it's there's still so much strains and stuff to discover from ur works!
Live and Learn everytime
One love to All
Respect
It brings me great joy to know that ACE sativas have been greatly appreciated this summer wherever music follows your path @JAHNODUB :rasta:

Stoneymelony

After 2 weeks my Panama haze looks great, all the new leaves look normal now so that is great. On the first and also the second node you have not 2 but 3 side branches. On the second node it looks more like 1 on one side and the other side 1 is sort of splitted into 2 branches. The plant is still very little so it is a bit difficult to see in the picture but I tried to display it. Most of the time I'm removing the first node but now I'm tempted to let stay there as it is.
1000012730.jpg
1000012693.jpg

Peace Everybody
1000012696.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts