What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Jan’s Perpetual Grow

Janborrego

In stead of making and maintaining a ton of threads, my garden inside and out will be here from now on. I will post sone pics in the daylight hours.
Inside I have Ice Princess fems x 6 from Brother’s Grimm
From WeedSeedsExpress I have 3 of each (fems)
Acapulco Gold, Purple Haze, and Pineapple Express. They are just peeking through the soil.

Outside I have 3 White Widow That I crossed to Beast Mode from @Carty I am making more if these as the first time I only got 20 seeds. I grew all 20. The cats ate one. The other 19 were females. I just harvested 16 that were ready 3 are way behind like 2-4 more weeks.
A Mystery plant (the cats removed the tag.)
Super Freaks x 2 got the beans in a trade on X
C99 x 3 The beans I just reproduced from seeds that were harvested in 2016. If you want some of these beans JPS has them on sale.
2 Sour Cindy. My strain she is Sour Vengeance X C99. (I had a c99 accident) SV is such a great strain I want to see what I get. I will post pics when it is light outside.

Janborrego

Good morning Jan. Glad to see you start a garden page so I can keep up with your mounds of marijuana 🙃. Hope you day is sweet and good luck with all those seeds.
Ty I grow for my entire family. Plus I make salve and edibles to send to friends or family

Janborrego

Ok I got the outside pics I also have Maui Waui clones and a pineapple skunk clone
The first pics are SuperFreaks. The small one got eaten by one if my bad kitties. It had a teeny tiny piece of leaf on it so I left it to see what it would do. Isn't it wonderful. This regenerated and took like 3 weeks but it started growing. It is trying hard too.
IMG_8926.jpeg
IMG_8927.jpeg

Janborrego

Now we have Sour Cindy. Sheis Sour Vengeance X C99. This is my creation. I want to see if they are going to be a hit or miss. Both strains are great. C99 does play well with others. Yes there are 2 in one pot. These were growing in the 30 gal pot I had the 8 ft mom in. They are volunteers that fell off the mom snd self germinated. Its getting colder out so I scooped them up and potted them into a 3 gal plastic pot. There were only one in each pot. 2 days later there were 2 in each pot. I culled one I broke when transplanting. Snapped it right off at
IMG_8930.jpeg
IMG_8929.jpeg
the ground level.

Janborrego

Ok I got the outside pics I also have Maui Waui clones and a pineapple skunk clone
The first pics are SuperFreaks. The small one got eaten by one if my bad kitties. It had a teeny tiny piece of leaf on it so I left it to see what it would do. Isn't it wonderful. This regenerated and took like 3 weeks but it started growing. It is trying hard too. View attachment 19083542 View attachment 19083543
Bummer they are both boys. I culled them just now. So no SF fir this girl. He only had 3 only 2 germinated. Both balls. No worries I have a white freak and a freak show 2 different friends sent. I will try my luck with them. I woke ip sick today do When I am feeling better I will soak them. They didn't smell or look like weed. Oh well that the luck of the draw when you get regs.

oldmaninbc

420club
The first pics are SuperFreaks. The small one got eaten by one if my bad kitties. It had a teeny tiny piece of leaf on it so I left it to see what it would do. Isn't it wonderful. This regenerated and took like 3 weeks but it started growing. It is trying hard too. View attachment 19083542 View attachment 19083543
A bad kitty, oh no. I like to think of them as misunderstood:)

You have quite the selection of plants.