What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Red_Nine

Teach...glad to see you got that coco under control. Looks like you're doing a good job. Nice pics.

Getting my camera maybe tomorrow. It's got a macro feature and a 15x optical zoom. Said you can take clear pics from 15/16" away. We'll see, but it looks like a winner.

Benny...what's that last pic of you posted. Looks dank.

dapimmel

I've been lurking this site for about 2 years now. I have 3 grows under my belt. I'm getting better everytime. What nutrients are you guys using? I was thinging about advanced nutrients. I've had good sucess with GH and Bud Blood. What do you guys do. Last grow I got 3oz out of 2 plants. Sorry no pictures. I get so paranoid. Which is why I lurk within this site. But I'm out now. Had a house fire a few months ago. Grow was chopped but evidence of growing still there. I shit a brick when the Police,Fire etc showed up and I had 3oz just about dried. House fire was die to hired hands. So I'm still alittle shy about posting. Merry X-mas everyone

a spare a gis

yoyoyo just heard about this thread from PhillyPride. im from south jersey and i just so happen to grow too.

im an amatuar grower only grew twice. first grow was a total disaster, lets just say i had 5 foot tall plant and got a total of 19 grams, if i can find picks from that i will put them up as soon i get them. still got some bud though

but heres some picks of my second grow i would say i did alright for growing in my closet with some flouros. all home made setup with i think 162 watts of cfl's gave me some decent bud. from 2 plants got a total of 32 grams. not to much. but like i said, it was an amatuar grow plus its in my rents house so im sure some of you know how that can be.

all the bud i got all together

harvest day, only one of the plants

the headies from both plants

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Teach: Looks like you finally got that coco dialed in. Congrats man! Plants are looking very happy.
dipmmel & a spare a gis: Welcome! Nice looking smoke spare. I've never seen nicer looking colas from a fluoro grow. You know, you can get a 150 watt HPS for $20 @ econolight.com. You'd be using a bit less power than you are now, and get even better results.
dipmmel: sorry to hear about your house fire. I hope things are going ok for you now.

Last edited:

InjectTruth

Hey vintner, where is that on the site? Ive been looking all over for it but I can only find ones for $60 and up

Merry Christmahannukwanzaaka!

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Hey Red Nine
its northern Lights Ive been running it a about a year now
it just taste sooooo good

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Thanks Benny. It's been quite awhile since I've had some NL. That used to be the strain of all strains back in the day. I'll have to get my hands on some here soon. That second pic is really nice. Looks like something out of the Big Book of Buds or the Canabible. Nice work. Is that NL #5 or a cross or...? I used to grow NL #5 as well as NL #5 x Skunk # 1. Both were great smoke.

BTW, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting my new camera tonight after work. I can't wait. I'll post some pics as soon as I can charge the battery and get some shots.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Hey red thx I like it alot
its not a heavey yeilder but the taste is incredible
its northern lights pure indica from gypsy
my first seed purchase

Heres a different pheno I wish I keep this one
ITs deffinatly a heavy yielder compared to the other one
but the other one was so frosty i decide to keep her

ll

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Thanks for the info Benny. May have to get me some of that,lol.

Here's some new pics from my new camera. Didn't take the time to figure out how to use it yet, but good enough for now. The Bubba and SD x OG Bx1 are looking really good. They still have a month to go till the chop. The SD x OG is looking as dank as the Bubba, so I hope the smoke lives up to the looks.

The middle one and the front right are the SD x OG Bx1 and the other 3 are Bubba Kush.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
:smoweed: hey all first post with new profile formerly bossyH,had a bit of a security prob but I think Im ok now
benny daank lookin almost looks like cush
red nine that ogxsd looks vetty vetty nice
got some projects on the way just popped bannanaOger ,bubbaS1,SkunkS1,and a few of bodhis new wares. Just wanted to start er off here,btw Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas.........Mm

spadedNfaded

Veteran
welcome back MoneyMike

Benny, That NL looks awesome bro. Can you describe the taste at all?
I believe i received that cut but with everything that went down it got lost in the mix....
Maybe when i get back up and running she'll make an appearance in my garden!

- SubN