What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

spadedNfaded said:
Vintner - the latest on me is just about the same. working, chillin, community service, 1 gram dutches...We'll see how everything goes the beginning of next year. Still no place to grow as of right now :(

Philly - Are those grape dutches new? i smoked one of those the other night, good shit! I'm a vanilla dutch man... although lately i've been stickin with the ez-wider 1.5s for taste.

Frank - great pics dude, always a pleasure to be able to peak into your rooms. That kali mist looks bangin! What are those seeds that i see?!

East Coast breeding? i think you might be onto something red-nine!

i got some pics of my speed queen from my lil outdoor plant and i also got some pics of this herb that's around right now, got some purple in it! As soon as my post count gets to 50 you can count on em!!!

- SubN

Yeah Sub I think the grape dutches came out a few months ago, they are nice though very smooth similar to a Vanilla Dutch with the very thin leaf I am sure you liked it. I must say I was impressed.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
cocktail frank said:
Kali Mist, shined up like fresh shoes

dude, i would really love a a lil snip with those seeds. its the gift that keeps on giving, i just hope they look as crystaline as yours when i grow them out, damned fine job as usual frank. :joint:

Pipedream said:
vintner, and anyone else that might be interested........
Check out the link in my signature for a full DIY write-up I did a while back on using the Clay Extruder as a Hash Press. There are some great pic's there by many different IC members of their finished products.
i would swear by this thing, that clay extruder used as s hash press. . . genius is all i have to say. another damned fine job from a great IC member.

keep em comin though. people are starting to depend on you guys!! :joint:

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bearfootlove again.

Excellent Job Bear Nice Fat Bushes excellent job bro

How about dos IGGLES! Donovann For Life lol

That is a shame about Shockey CF he plays with such passion. alot of injuries in that game. :badday:

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
PhillyPride said:
How about dos IGGLES! Donovann For Life lol
I'll rep anyone who can do that to the Cowgirls and put my Pack back in the running for home field advantage in the playoffs. WAY TO GO EAGLES!!! Lets go Skins in week 17!

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Hey BF looks like that WR could use a shot of some N?????

Props To Franks for spreading the luv

And To Red Nine Thx buddy the eagle has landed ;)

Red_Nine

Glad to hear Benny. You let me know if you have any issues. The weather around here has been crazy, so I was a little concerned.

Havn't had power at my house for almost 2 days! Typing this from work. Don't think I'm gone again. I'll be back hopefully when I get home from work tonight. You guys stay safe with all this ice.

Bearfoot...Nice job on those. The crystals on that WR are already gleaming. Keep us up to date.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, giants blew it this week.
hopefully, we lose to the bills, then need to beat the pats to secure a playoff spot.
we all know what pushovers the pats are this year :p

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just blazed some uncured yet dry samples of the kali and a11.
so you know, im horrible at smoke reports, so bare w/ me.

kali, crazy weed, period.
tastes like a dirty sock (not that i ever tasted dirty sock)
gets you high as hell, real high ,sky high.

a11
fruity shit, tastes real good.
gets you high, not as high as the kali tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hope you like the weakest smoke report you ever saw.

icky420

I was just wondering if anyone else has the "Snow Cap" going around our area? Its smells so nice, even when burned.

B

BaBaBooeyVT

FRANK heres some old pic of a SOG i did like 5yr ago i think its in the family of that KAIL sound just like it do you know more about it

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics baba!!
doesnt really look like the kali, not finishing at 50 days it isnt.
kali is done about 12 weeks.

B

BaBaBooeyVT

ill have to sett you up with some beans of it the first go with it they hermed up so i got like 100 beans some were

Red_Nine

baba...nice plants. I really liked the structure of them. All big buds with little to no waste. Did you trim off smaller branches in the beginning of 12/12 or is that just the way it grows. I've always like plants like this.

Don't know much about the Snowcap. Heard about it by name only. Any info you guys can pass on would be appreciated. Always interested in strains I'm not aware of.

Well guys, here's my new Mom list...

-Bubba Kush
-SD x OG Kush from JLP (I have two of these that are both female. They are tagged #2 and #3)
-Querkle
-Purps IBL

I lost Keystone and a few others as well. Others I culled. I am about to start some new beans soon. Let you guys know what as soon as I decide.

B

BaBaBooeyVT

Red nine- just the way it grows just one topping then 12/12 week later
sorry to hear that you lost that Keystone looks like a good strain