What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm watering 2 times day and ideally they need 3 times, about ever 4 hours they could use a good drink.
For my first outdoor season, I really overgrew the place. I've been climbing in and hand watering 2 times a day because my pumps unreliable. It works but I have no idea what setting its on because the LED display is out so. All in all I got 12 plants stacked top to bottom 2 strains will be ready by the 10th the rest may go to the end of october. I can't complain about the high temps and dry weather, its certainly good for the garden minus the watering frequency. Assuming they finish well, should be an easy 20-30 from 12.
The 25 gallon pots breath so good they're really hard to keep satured without pumps.

DSC06095.JPG

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some rain here this evening, haven't seen that for a long time. Cleared the leaves on the soil and grabbed the small flowers that were hanging to dry right before the rain hit. Got a little wet on the walk out but it was scenic. :smoke:

Summer is about over! :smoke:

1726883746600.gif

1726883832438.gif

1726883857141.gif

1726883875197.gif

1726884048356.gif

I Care

Try not getting nervous about the rain. One inch in the forecast, possibly, toward end of next week. It’s the rain I was hoping for a month ago to bring the ground to life. I don’t know what to expect, the plants are a functional foliage fortress 🤞 trusting in the plant functions

meanwhile battling issues indoors of course as a result of abuse and neglect, pulled seemingly dead yellowing leaves and cut out some larf.. resulting in battling pms now. even indoor environments show that it doesn’t take much to hurt them, wherever they are

laszlokovacs

Any of you knf/LABs serum freaks spray pretty much right up to harvest? My ass is paying for not enough defoliation rn.

I never spray in flower more on principle than any real reason. I think the LABs was helping but I got stranded away from my plants for 3 weeks and I think the drought stress, humidity and airflow all got the best of them.