What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

93phils

thanx guys it's so great to hear that. I've been a nervous wreck since i got the plants out on september 3rd... I mean i put them outside when most people's had already been flowering for a month, then the fukkkin phillies got swept in the playoffs and the eagles can't win a game...it's been a rough month guys...haha...

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I hear ya about the Phila sports teams 93phils. Hang in there, i'm sure it'll be a fun season even if they don't make it to the super bowl...

Awesome purples comin out of those plants, bro. This plant still amazes me with it's colors. Absolutely awesome!

Thanks PhillyPride, yes for those of you who haven't noticed, It's Subnoizekid. I'm back but i'm not gona be packin any pics or antyhing for a while!
Gotta let my situation cool down so we'll see.
Next thing on my list will be a Wonderhaze cross and some OG.

Thanks for the welcome boys and i'm sorry i left so abruptly but i wasn't taking any chances.

- SubN

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
hey hey been away for a while whats up!!!!
well actually the house Im at now has no internet connect.
...but my outdoor grow turned out great!!!...ran into some mold problems though...not anything major just the plants were put too close together....live and you learn..right?.......

The budz were so big!!!! and there were so many of them!!

dont have any pics them before the chop...cause my digi is broken:(

but i did get afoaf to snap some pics with his digi when it was safley @ the house ready to get ttrimmed Ill post em up later

Heres some old phots

scruffy

93phils said:
the eagles can't win a game...

As we tell my friend: amazing re-creation of an Eagles game play-by-play "...and the Eagles will have to punt....". Gets him riled every time.

Benny- Gorgeous healthy plants, can't wait to see the results. Is that dogbane in front of the plant by the shovel? I generally look for certain plants in an area to see if there is enough light for mj. Dogbane loves full sun, so that's one indicator of a good spot.

spaded- Welcome back! I took off myself earlier, used to be "Flipmode" but had a security issue. Sure it was nothing, but "nothing" can go bad quick!

Rainy and cold here, gonna get my girls tomorrow afternoon. Will take the cam with me and get some pics. Wish I had my waterproof cam, have to wait for santa to bring it.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
yeah this spot was excellent the plants grew over 8 ft tall and the stems were huge we needed a saw to cut em down! if deffinintly got lotz of sun

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup fellas,
i feel slighted tonight.
i've been smoking for a long time now
but i never vaped weed.
so i decided to stop being cheap and drops some $$$ on one.
after trying it, i realized that vapes f*cking rock!!
i feel like i been missing out on the bomb high this thing gives you.

anywho,
i was gonna post some pics but i keep getting an error within the site.
so until they fix this, i got nothing for ya.
its a silver surfer vape for the record
pretty cool

p.s. if you never vaped, time to make it happen for yourself

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
new toy huh c_f, couldn't wait for the next session huh? Hope you enjoy it thoroughly :)

Necromancer

Hoping to join the grower ranks shortly, my first endeavor is a baby pot plant I found outside my house (in these temperatures too!). Transplanted and put it back out in the sun, but now it's drooping a bit. We're gonna bring it inside very shortly.

93phils

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! whoohooo, finally won one and our receivers caught the damn ball finally! (cough cough reggie brown)....hoping to harvest sometime around halloween, weather has been better here as of late. Havn't been able to get to the grow spot to check on the girls since last week or so...hope they are doing okay.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Bearfootlove: Very nice. I like the frog.
Has anyone heard from Red Nine lately?

scruffy

bearfootlove: nice piece! I really like the marble on the bowl.

Frank: vapes rock! I use a heat gun and bags, but once you taste it, you'll want more. Plus you can use your "waste" making cannabutter. Just too cool.

Warming up this week, but I think summer is gone for the year. Be safe.

scruff

W

WeldFlash420

Heres a lil update on my Jacks Cleaner II's. Its day 28 of flower and already we can see some nice resin action starting up again! :jump:

Hey Red check in with me when you get around to it bro.
BFL- Very nice piece and nuglet to boot! Shine on people of the Tristate!