What's new

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

cannaloop

This stocky girl is doing her best to finish at over 50N and 730 meters (2400 feet) in elevation.

The plant is tough, but I think it still needs 3 weeks to finish properly. We had our first frost this morning, so time is a tickin'.

It's a red widow that I acquired from another member here. Feel free to give me a hard time about the fade, but I just couldn't stop her.
RW-3-F_20240930d.jpg

laszlokovacs

I took the first full-term plant of the season yesterday. It was ready but septoria hitting it hard... I should have watered a couple weeks ago- its been so dry and stuff slowed down a bit finishing and the nutrients werent getting pushed in to the ground without water. I want to see if any of the pink pistils dry pink on this one, Will probably try washing this once its done drying. Real greasy feeling when harvesting:tongue:
IMG_0058.JPG

This one will come down this weekend, will be dry till then hoping this one is hassle free.

IMG_9982.JPG

I wanna take these all the way but we might get a downpour next week a couple of days and theyll probably get wrecked. Id say 2 and 3 weeks on 1st and 2nd pics to really finish proper, not sure If i want to roll the dice any more.
IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0006.JPG

Heres some F2s of an autoflower cross I'm trying to make. I might scrap the project after this but I'll probably use this biomass to try to make dry sift w a silk screen. The row cover seems to keep pollination tidy.
IMG_0037.JPG
I'm bummed I lost all my photo male selections but ngl picking out lots of seeds does really suck.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad its drying out today, a couple flowers had the minor mold expand because they were too high humidity for a couple days. Put the ceiling fan in winter mode and opened the windows since the sun was out. Drying out well now. Probably will sweeten them up having the moisture high for a short period. They need to have a slowed drying process over 7-10 days.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will have to do the whole plant dry some time, thats professional! I bet that really sweetens them up, but still have to watch humidity. If humidity is high, have to cut them up more. Just have to adjust for the weather. Maybe in a big barn humidity stays low enough it works well. 60-70% maximum humidity for drying I think is pretty close, lower is better. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the tops drying down indoors, doing well. A little bit of a learning curve when humidity is so high for several days in a row. Kept the fans going and closed up the house to keep humidity high, even used the oven and stove to heat and reduce moisture. Plants had slight N burn, so may have made a little more prone to getting mold spots on some of them.

Other half of the plants will be out hopefully for a couple weeks. We'll see, if the mice keep eating seeds, may have to pull them a little earlier. They are being somewhat destructive this year. May have been because of the drought. Stoned mice keep coming back to climb plants and eat seed, but they leave the big buds thankfully.

Enjoying a bit of rest, no need to water now! :smoke:

Cannabis hedge after taking top mature flowers.
full

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

full

Sativa Candy Chunk 'Signature' phenotype
full

SCC 'Signature' striped calyxes once pollinated.
full

Sativa Candy Chunk foxtails and loose structure flower next to regular medium density flower

full

full
-------Update to Pipeline Farms 2024------- Click to expand quotes

Still growin'! Just cut the tops this weekend. :smoke:

Since I'm able to dry indoors this year, may let them go a bit longer to ripen up with extra flavor and get a little more yield. Weather looks like its going to be good. Hope the mice stay away.

Mice seem to eat the seeds most when its rainy or cool. No rain in forecast, but will start getting cooler. Will camp out if I have to, Bonnie loves hunting mice.

Saw a squirrel in the yard, I think he smelled the seeded moldy buds I threw out there. Hemp seed is the best most nutritious seed!

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy harvest! Sounds delicious. The hermi tendency is common in less worked landrace strains.

Was there something that triggered the stamen production/hermi ?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the ideal humidity for drying at harvest? its 35% RH right now. Will be high humidity tonight and in the morning though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts