What's new

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

cannaloop

This stocky girl is doing her best to finish at over 50N and 730 meters (2400 feet) in elevation.

The plant is tough, but I think it still needs 3 weeks to finish properly. We had our first frost this morning, so time is a tickin'.

It's a red widow that I acquired from another member here. Feel free to give me a hard time about the fade, but I just couldn't stop her.
RW-3-F_20240930d.jpg

laszlokovacs

I took the first full-term plant of the season yesterday. It was ready but septoria hitting it hard... I should have watered a couple weeks ago- its been so dry and stuff slowed down a bit finishing and the nutrients werent getting pushed in to the ground without water. I want to see if any of the pink pistils dry pink on this one, Will probably try washing this once its done drying. Real greasy feeling when harvesting:tongue:
IMG_0058.JPG

This one will come down this weekend, will be dry till then hoping this one is hassle free.

IMG_9982.JPG

I wanna take these all the way but we might get a downpour next week a couple of days and theyll probably get wrecked. Id say 2 and 3 weeks on 1st and 2nd pics to really finish proper, not sure If i want to roll the dice any more.
IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0006.JPG

Heres some F2s of an autoflower cross I'm trying to make. I might scrap the project after this but I'll probably use this biomass to try to make dry sift w a silk screen. The row cover seems to keep pollination tidy.
IMG_0037.JPG
I'm bummed I lost all my photo male selections but ngl picking out lots of seeds does really suck.