What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

mudballs

That's a crazy big plant I wouldn't get too worried about that little bit of yellow what is GH and what kind or sativa is that beauty?
GH is shorthand for General Hydroponics line of nute bottles, 3 of em...gro, micro, and bloom and my soil mix is depleted so im dumping nutes when i water also. I got another 3 months probably before I'm in a harvest window and that upper left spot is bad voodoo this early.
It's African Chocolate Connoisseur Genetics, my gentle soul @ojd...poor chap walks hot coals too often

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Veteran
Got Diablo OG x DMT and The Prophet on the menu this year... Wasn't sure I'd even have a garden ready but we got something in, though small, we're thankful. I'll lead with the banger of the Diablo group
IMG_20240822_145653214.jpg

IMG_20240822_145749623.jpg

IMG_20240822_145835864.jpg

The Prophets

IMG_20240822_145921550.jpg

IMG_20240822_150111091.jpg

IMG_20240822_150132726.jpg

All praises to The Most High
Steele

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Hashplant update!

This morning I transplanted them into their final 11L (<3gal) pots. Tomorrow will be their first official day of flower although some of them started autoflowering a few days ago (Sinai and Moroccans) which made me hurry with the transplant.
IMG_20240823_131059.jpg

As expected with hashplants, we can already see some sativa/NLD and some indica/BLD leaning tendencies.
IMG_20240823_122912.jpg

So far Ace lebbies and Moroccans are the most sativa looking, Syrian are the most indica leaning. Other 2 Lebanese lines are stretchy and columnar with low branching. Sinai are little dwarf plants, very cute.
IMG_20240823_131744.jpg

@el mani thank you on behalf of the Sombra fan club 👍. We've had a new dog at house for a few weeks now. I think they would make a good couple lol. Her name is Bulma (aka Gordi).
IMG-20240815-WA0003.jpg

Still need to teach her how to use a bed though 🤦‍♂️ Have a good one.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That CBD #1 is really sativa looking with thin leaves! How many weeks does it take to finish?

Love the funny dogs. Good luck with the puppy Revegetta! You take good care of them, they take good care of you. Training can be difficult in the puppy stages, but thats where good dogs become great.

Bonnie is getting lots of attention now and is getting to go on more walks. Looking to maybe get a puppy this winter. Bonnie gets bored and needs a friend. She is barking more as she knows she's the only defense since the passing of Leroy and then Wiley this year.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
That CBD #1 is really sativa looking with thin leaves! How many weeks does it take to finish?

Love the funny dogs. Good luck with the puppy Revegetta! You take good care of them, they take good care of you. Training can be difficult in the puppy stages, but thats where good dogs become great.

Bonnie is getting lots of attention now and is getting to go on more walks. Looking to maybe get a puppy this winter. Bonnie gets bored and needs a friend. She is barking more as she knows she's the only defense since the passing of Leroy and then Wiley this year.
Thanks man! She's not a puppy actually, she's around 5-6 years old. Get a new dog soon for bonnie, it's the best way for them to get over their missing friends, she surely will be thankful to have a new friend 🙃

Cbd1 is done in around 50-55 days btw. Pretty quick.

JDubsocal

It's my favorite time of year when you can smell the plants flowering on a cool night and the plants start to bulk up. Sweet plants fellow growers, thanks for sharing, thanks for looking, happy growing!
Afghan:
20240823_094344.jpg

Mystery seed1:
20240823_094355.jpg

Sensi star:
20240823_094402.jpg

Mystery seed2:
20240823_094836.jpg

Mystery seed3:
20240823_094913.jpg

And Fatalii peppers too!
20240823_094427.jpg

Old Piney

Hashplant update!

This morning I transplanted them into their final 11L (<3gal) pots. Tomorrow will be their first official day of flower although some of them started autoflowering a few days ago (Sinai and Moroccans) which made me hurry with the transplant.
View attachment 19052928

As expected with hashplants, we can already see some sativa/NLD and some indica/BLD leaning tendencies.
View attachment 19052931

So far Ace lebbies and Moroccans are the most sativa looking, Syrian are the most indica leaning. Other 2 Lebanese lines are stretchy and columnar with low branching. Sinai are little dwarf plants, very cute.
View attachment 19052929

@el mani thank you on behalf of the Sombra fan club 👍. We've had a new dog at house for a few weeks now. I think they would make a good couple lol. Her name is Bulma (aka Gordi).
View attachment 19052932

Still need to teach her how to use a bed though 🤦‍♂️ Have a good one.
Transplant equals more shopping carts

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are starting to build terpenes and show flower development traits. Got a lot of medical indica plants, some Sativa Candy Chunk original, and some with more fruity smell.

Watering today, quick update from yesterday's pics before I go. :smoke:

Enjoyed the Deep Chunk x Blueberry smoke I had last night and this morning. May plant a few of those (DC x BB) x Sativa Candy Chunk I made last year for the garden next year! Wondering what types of plants those will be. :smoke:

Pink pistils on 2 plants! Kind of rare for this line, not sure if I've seen it in the past.

full

Pink pistil plant

full

Some plants have pretty well developed flowers!

full

full

full

Another plant with pink pistils!

full

Pink pistil plant

full

Flowers developing

full
Pink pistils on 2 plants this year! Need to scout around, may find more plants with pink pistils.

Getting some heat this week with highs in the low 90's for a few days. Today is upper 80s. Going to get some water put down, maybe sprinkle on a little more top dress fertilizer since some areas have washed off. They seem to have been getting fertilizer and aren't yellowing much now!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite a narrow leaved plant but early. I'm at just south of 40N so would be about the same! I guess your season extends there pretty late in the season, el mani. We get shut down some time in October with frost, rains, dark cloudy days. How late can you take your crops? You've had some long flowering ones there. Climates don't just depend on latitude, but the photoperiod does. flowering time will always begin roughly the same date at similar latitudes even though the climate may be different.

1724515316773.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts