What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

el mani

Veteran
Hi pipeline, luckily I don't have frosts here, just a few hours a year below 0°C.
I have the Mediterranean Sea very close by, which provides a lot of humidity but moderates the temperatures.
I can plant tropical sativas without any problem, although they usually last until January.
The storms at the end of summer are the most dangerous, especially if they come with hail or strong winds.
Sativas predominate on the farm.

full

Maha grand funk

full

Leshoto x Sk/hz

full

Zamal(la reunión) x Congo

Salu2

Mahalo85

My CBD Lambsbreath cross is about to enter 10th week of flowering, very fruity/honey aromas. Super thankful how fruitful this special lady turned out. In front a 5 week old Dancehall cbd from Reggaeseeds, I just had to plant a couple of these this year. Maybe take a couple cuts for growing indoors after September 🍂

Attachments

• IMG_7304.jpeg
    IMG_7304.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7303.jpeg
    IMG_7303.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7302.jpeg
    IMG_7302.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7301.jpeg
    IMG_7301.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7300.jpeg
    IMG_7300.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7299.jpeg
    IMG_7299.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7298.jpeg
    IMG_7298.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7297.jpeg
    IMG_7297.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7296.jpeg
    IMG_7296.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7295.jpeg
    IMG_7295.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the heat wave won't last too long, but its going to be 91 today and getting into the mid 90's range 3 days this week! Plants are going to be bursting with flower growth this week!

Fertilized with 7 lbs cottonseed meal and watered with 117 gal water yesterday over 4-5 hours. They were thirsty and drank it down!

Been picking off caterpillars. Seeing quite a few of them, but they are very small right now, just immature. I saw some Daddy-Long-Leg spiders maybe they eat them. I'm sure they get thinned out by predators, but there are a lot of the budworms out right now! I found and squished 10-20 in the past couple days!

Got a couple sample branches that were broken for early testers!

Gave some of my seed to a local friend for him to try soon. Hooked him up with some flower to test and try out. He runs a small business, and needs a working man's smoke.

What strains or hybrids do you guys recommend that are more energetic for daytime use?

Maria Sanchez

It's African Chocolate Connoisseur Genetics, my gentle soul @ojd...poor chap walks hot coals too often

@mudballs -- your plant is an absolute monster! so huge!

I first saw the pic, but I wasn't surprised when you said she's 'African Chocolate' from OJD.
It's this, right?
Australian Chocolate (Outback Haze 1 clone x Chocolope Male) x (Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male).

I have a couple from that Neville's Haze 23 x Kariba line, too.
I had the ThaiFrican, which is (Outback Haze 2 clone) x (Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male).
Almost the same as yours, but you have the Chocolope in there.

Found a male, and pollinated a (NvHz 18 x MM) X (NvHz 21 x MM) female.
Here are a couple of their babies:
PXL_20240821_013338933.jpg
The left is the 'medium' pheno, about 175 cm tall, almost six feet.
She was laying down, and now staked in this pic, so her leaves are facing towards the camera.
She's putting on a nice flower structure, with some stretch but mostly keeping it short and not too stretchy (so far!)
The right is the 'taller' pheno, about 215 cm tall, about seven feet.
She is slightly slower, but also putting on her flowering structure now, too.
PXL_20240824_030202507.jpg

Maria Sanchez

Since I'm posting, the whole garden:

PXL_20240821_013253560.jpg

Left: two revegged Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (Sticky and Fluffy phenos)
Middle: two Grail project (NvHz x Mullum F2 fast pheno) x ThaiFrican (Outback Haze x (NvHz x Kariba)) seed plants and a much smaller hidden Lemon 'n' Lime Jones girl.
Left: one revegged Grail Project (NvHz x Mullum F2, NLD pheno)

Middle pot also has seven very small seedlings of SSSTN (Sticky) x ThaiFrican (same father as the father of the Grail x ThaiFrican seed plants). Two of these small seedlings are shower pistils, so I'm guessing the rest will be showing sex fairly soon! I just want a male or two for some pollen, especially to pollinate back to their mother, the SSSTN Sticky pheno.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants responded well to the cottonseed meal and watering. They yellowed on the bottom leaves still, but that is somewhat normal this time of year.

Picked a few caterpillars this weekend, but didn't see any yesterday. Heat is here. High is 96F today. Plants are in their comfort zone! Glad to have some partial shade for the afternoon! Helps make watering easier. The plants like it!

Trying my best to finish up last year's harvest. Smoke it up! :smoke:

Loving the infused coconut oil capsules. It has nearly cured my psoriasis and I feel so much healthier. 2 canna capsules a day keep the doctor away. Have to puff here and there for some terpenes and cannabinoids to modify and boost it otherwise its mostly body relaxation effect. :smoke:

The Cannabis Hedge==Wall of Weed-- Forming up flowers

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Tall Medical indica SCC at back of garden
full

full

full

full

full

Sativa candy Chunk 'original' pheno

full

SCC 'original' pheno

full

Sativa Candy Chunk 'original' phenotype

full

Well developed flower from earlier plant. These are ready the 3rd week of september with a flowering period of about 45 days.

full

Close up of top flower from the early flowering plant

full

Shady spot :smoke:

full
----Update to Pipeline Farms 2024----

Plants are taking the heat well. Some afternoon shade does wonders, the plants like it. Helps preserve moisture. Morning sun is a must.

Flowers are smelling good. Love smelling the diversity. The juicy fruit type phenos are good on a hot summer day. Sativas all the way. 96F today. Cannabis helps cope with the heat! :smoke:

ogsunk

ogsunk, what smells, if any, are u getting? Also have you grown these genes before? This is a Bodhi seeds cross ?
So far it smells like green watermelon rose jasmine Pine the smells changing a lot very complex.yes Bodhi and strayfox or mass medical. Mine came from stray fox f2