What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

freddy-FOO

that’s Copas ssdd bx1 at about 2 1/2 weeks. Purple at the core starting. in a 50 gallon dummy pot. 8 1/2 feet 6 feet wide. not much smell yet.

mudballs

mud those are tough to grow ! was your mix perhaps a tad too rich? Most of us are
used to sat and india hybrids so those mostly sativas are tough. bravo on tackling the tough genetics .
No im pretty sure i under ferted prior to planting and this hybrid is a heavy feeder line unlike what we're all used to. I normally put a lot of Dr.Earth scoops in per 5g and i just messed up planning

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I got it standing straight again...just gotta wait to see...man i failed this grow. I gotta suck it up, admit it, review what transpired through grow and learn from it...but i can't hide from it
View attachment 19055570
Damn man that did some damage. I felt you grunting at the end 🫂

Edit - just today I got scared as I'm pretty sure one of my Syrian plants got septoria
IMG_20240828_120934.jpg

I took her away to the other end of the garden. Don't mind having to sacrifice one but if all of them get infected fuck that lol.
IMG_20240828_121040.jpg

I sprayed everything with propolix hopefully it's just this one.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Septoria symptoms are small circular spots from what I understand. Could have some root issues on that one. What has the weather been like recently?

Mudballs--Sorry to hear about the plant. Looks like its still standing with lots of leaves. At least its not broken. Get it staked back up and start feeding it when you water it and/or top dress

Piling soil around the plant so much may have weakened the root system. How long has the soil been mounded around the plant? Early on is ok, but later you get, can cause problems. Thats a big pile of soil.

Did the stem rot ?

Dr Earth looks like some good fertilizer.

mudballs

Yeah but the reason for the groan in the vid is if those roots got mega damaged, i need to consider pruning branches...maybe a hard prune too..imma go check it

ReprobateMind

I am finally getting started myself! I have some Mediterranean hashplants for this season. Syrian, Sinai, Moroccan, and 3 different libanese lines. Looking to keep 12-15 females and finish them in small 11L pots. Will probably harvest by late November - early December.

Can you keep clones of the Lebanese and Moroccan from ACE or do they autoflower?

mudballs

I did another OJD plant last year and so it's sort of turned into a theme for me...
20230920_103016_copy_1046x784.jpg

This was SSSTN by my pond for fun...id ride my mower down there and adjust my LST pins and bam!...FIREBUSH! LOL
I wanna try one monster plant a year, cuz i can't handle more than that and my small crops. And we're all learning from my misadventures so, win win

Old Piney

I did another OJD plant last year and so it's sort of turned into a theme for me...
View attachment 19055884
This was SSSTN by my pond for fun...id ride my mower down there and adjust my LST pins and bam!...FIREBUSH! LOL
I wanna try one monster plant a year, cuz i can't handle more than that and my small crops. And we're all learning from my misadventures so, win win
I like your altitude! More support that's all

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Maybe it could be something else then, I'm not sure. It's the first time I get spotted leaves like that for no apparent reason. Will keep an eye on her. @Old Piney I'm not in the desert by the way, it's 80-85% RH everyday here

Latest posts

Latest posts