What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 Sativa Candy Chunk 'original phenotype' with red coloration on stems and petioles --Plant in front has larger internodes and more sativa influence.

full

2nd SCC 'original' with tighter internodes, more dense flowers and more indica influence.

full

3rd SCC 'original' with wider internodes and more sativa influence

full

Canopy shot--good spacing and sun exposure

full
Seeing some diversity in flower shape and terpene profile, but thats what you want to help maintain the line without getting too much inbreeding depression.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
What’s that yellow jacket up to do they eat other bugs ? Maybe he’s having a little honeydew
They're always hanging around my plants. In budworm season they do a lot of work and you can see them carrying caterpillars away from the plants to store them in the holes they lay their eggs in, to feed their larvae. Maybe this one was attracted by the yellow of the pollen I sprinkle on the leaves for my beneficials. Or maybe just eating the beneficials themselves who knows :ROFLMAO:

Old Piney

It's a hybrid of Durban and Pakistani Chitral Kush I spent a few years working on. That's how I came up with the name Durbistan. I wanted something of my own that could grow outside and finish here in the PNW. I'm happy with how it turned out.
Can't go wrong with that cross looks beautiful !. I grew a lot of Durban x Afghani #1 back in the day never had the patients to make a IBL just kept making F1 seed

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After having lost half my crop to bud rot. What can I do to prevent it next year?
Any genetics (autos only, I'm in germany) or training techniques?

Autos are usually somewhat short and can get less airflow depending on where they are. May be able to find a photoperiod plant that is really early to work for your needs. They need to be taller to get more airflow and dry out flowers quickly.

Old Piney

Fkn hell i can't keep up with this thing. Sativas are traditionally light feeders so i didn't go crazy on fert in this mix. I didn't know what to expect from this plant....now i know
View attachment 19052276
I'm feeding GH now in hopes of stabilizing the degradation
That's a crazy big plant I wouldn't get too worried about that little bit of yellow what is GH and what kind or sativa is that beauty?