What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJ Short´s F13

full
That’s something I can understand completely :)

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

He doesn't eat the birds either, he brought it inside a couple times and swatted it around in front of me. Just trying to impress me I think, and he's having some fun. He loves being outside, the exwife used to keep him from going outside, but you have to let them its their natural habitat. Just have to try to watch them at a young age and if they aren't fixed yet.
Its trying to learn you how to hunt

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That’s something I can understand completely :)

F-13 a Holy Grail plant of four-star excellence. Previously unreleased, a very desirable product and potential breeder. A mostly sativa hybrid of medium height with long, spear-shaped, dense and resinous buds and an earlier finish-time than most sativa. The superlative quality of the finished product is remarkable: A clear, clean, crisp head of the kindest order. This girl really rings the bell every time! Not for the couch-lock crowd, this heady sativa is for those who truly enjoy its stimulating yet comfortable appeal. A real day-brightener. DJ`s personal favorite from this batch.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I never grew anything from DJ short but would like to try blueberry and flo, what would be the best way? Are there original seeds still being sold? Or should I look at some third party reproduction? Excuse my ignorance
No , there’s no ignorance :) Honest questions get honest answers questions… that was a picture from plants that I grew out at the time of F two’s that someone dropped on me.. lthe person to speak to would be for blueberry nowadays would be @Miraculous Meds ?.??
F-13 a Holy Grail plant of four-star excellence. Previously unreleased, a very desirable product and potential breeder. A mostly sativa hybrid of medium height with long, spear-shaped, dense and resinous buds and an earlier finish-time than most sativa. The superlative quality of the finished product is remarkable: A clear, clean, crisp head of the kindest order. This girl really rings the bell every time! Not for the couch-lock crowd, this heady sativa is for those who truly enjoy its stimulating yet comfortable appeal. A real day-brightener. DJ`s personal favorite from this batch.

Eltitoguay

44°C= 111.2000°F Ouch. Hope you guys are alright. Thankfully you are near the coast you can sit in the ocean and stay cool!

Put a shade cloth over the plants or spray/mist them with water during the day if possible to keep them cool.
Oh, I'm afraid that if you came to bathe in one of the wonderful beaches that surround me, you would get tired of walking until you found the ocean, how wide they are...
Of course, a place to hang the towel, you were not going to miss it...

And I wish they would put the shading mesh on me, and spray me with cool water... Let's see, if they were in pots, I would still take them to the fountain in the village square, down in the valley...

...But since they are on mother earth, they have to endure the heat "bareback"...(an very sativa autoflorewing, born arround 25-April, growed by my Working German Shephered, he):
IMG_20230710_123207.jpg
IMG_20230710_123228.jpg
IMG_20230710_123236.jpg
IMG_20230710_123304.jpg

IMG_20230710_123207.jpg
IMG_20230710_123228.jpg
IMG_20230710_123236.jpg
IMG_20230710_123304.jpg
IMG_20230710_123336.jpg
IMG_20230710_123418.jpg
IMG_20230710_123524.jpg
IMG_20230710_123533.jpg

(Thai A5 Haze, A.C.E., behind):
IMG_20230710_123546.jpg
IMG_20230710_123609.jpg

Fresh water, shade and health for all.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve got 3 sterling skunks going right now in veg. Two females and one male. Both females smell pretty acrid, with one being more promising than the other. The male however is very rank and extremely greasy/sticky. Handling the male stem or leaves makes your fingers feel like you just squeezed a fresh flower. So far, these are the “skunkiest” plants I’ve grown. I am eager to see how this translates to flower.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
According to the Scriptures, Jesus died and was raised back to life by God to teach us the truth and give us freedom not in order to control us, He's the Messiah (messenger). God wants us to be in the same Spirit and mind as He is, for us to function in His way with ever-increasing joy as we feel His creative presence.

Sin is very controlling and makes you a slave, God gives us freedom from it. Pray and meditate on excellent things, should start to get some understanding of the Godhead. :smoke:

Nice blueberry! Thanks for sharing that! F13 sounds like a Holy Grail. Kaleb from CSI Humboldt on The Potcast was saying DJ Short was his favorite breeder until he talked to him. I think his work has withstood the test of time though. Can't wait to try the DC x BB.

Last edited:

Ca++

Middle of the UK, we should be getting 33 moles of light a day. Equivalent to 12 hours of 750umol.
This is the UK though. Instead we have flooding, with rain every day, and light levels that could be on the low side for veg. About 8 weeks left till chop, when 22 moles would be typical. That 500ppfd is quite workable, but nights are dropping below 10, and days might not reach 14. Dormancy is setting in. Another month and the DLI halves again. Some growers are still out there, but my season is over in 8 or 9 weeks from now.

Little point visiting while this rain keeps coming. So I decided to look at the numbers instead.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that. I wouldn't worry too much though, isn't there a few peaks of sun in there to keep them fed and growing? The days are so long too. They store energy in the mitochondria to last during these rainy days, so they should still be fine.

Ca++

July is a write off now, but it's all about August. They thought the weather would change mid July, but have revised that to early August. If the rain stops, keeping the mold at bay. Then we get the typical 26dli. So decent buds can still form. I won't have big plants as I was late and veg will be poor. However the rain can lead to a good year, and will carry in my surface dressing nicely. There is no reason why the UK can't pull off some decent grows still this year. It just won't be mine :)

I'm not too bothered. Last year the ground was so dry, I just chucked them under a bush and came home. I'm doing better than that lol

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sativa Candy Chunk

full

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

Sativa Candy Chunk 3 tallest plants appear to be all female!

full

Sativa Candy Chunk champion male 1

full

Sativa Candy Chunk champion male 1

full

Sativa Candy Chunk champion male 2

full

Sativa Candy Chunk male 3

full

BOG Sour Bubble

full

Amazing grace, God's perfect design! How great is our God? Certainly worth of all praise. :smoke:

full