What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sparkie caught another Sparrow bird this morning! Thats the 3rd bird this season! Good cat! Honing his skills for pest control when the flats go up next spring. Birds haven't really been an issue though. He's my guard cat. :smoke:

full

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sparkie caught another Sparrow bird this morning! Thats the 3rd bird this season! Good cat! Honing his skills for pest control when the flats go up next spring. Birds haven't really been an issue though. He's my guard cat. :smoke:

full
No it’s not good, because there’s a problem with the cats acting as predators towards our natural wildlife , typically birds are affected by predation

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i don't like having my bird friends getting killed. I have a couple neighbors who feed the birds and I did all winter. They don't realy cause any problems, didn't have issues with them in the flats, but hey ate some of my grass seed. They are beneficial because they eat insects that are pests.

He's a good hunter though, you have to give him that. Wild one, but he loves to be petted, he will always come back.

He doesn't eat the birds either, he brought it inside a couple times and swatted it around in front of me. Just trying to impress me I think, and he's having some fun. He loves being outside, the exwife used to keep him from going outside, but you have to let them its their natural habitat. Just have to try to watch them at a young age and if they aren't fixed yet.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The great creatures depend on the small. Each one is important, and none are forgotten before God. Abide in His Love, and He will teach you the truth. :smoke:

full