What's new

Orange Kush in veg....

JDOG6000

Veteran
Well think about it nandro.
I can do my best to keep it acurate, but there will always be people who disagree and what not.
And I just don't think this forum is factual.
I'll do my best to keep everything straight but thats not gonna help all the other people on here that post bad info.
It's been going on for years before I came online.
So blame me if you like.
BUt I think some of you take this place way to literally and too seriously.
These are "opinion forums"
If you believe everything on these forums , then you believe about half bullshit.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Oh, my bad.
Thats what I hate the most about the internet.
No tone of voice to go off of.
But your right, it's pretty easy to tell who is serious about this stuff and who isn't.
I don't look at ICmag as place for info because it's all jumbled in a bunch of stuff that makes it take hours to find anything useful.
I get my info from breeders and people that I've known for years who have been growing that whole time. I guess that was my point.
Too much jumbled correct and incorrect info here to sort threw it all.

JDOG6000

Veteran
BUt I'll try my best not to contribute any bad info.
I'll be more careful before I post something I'm not sure about.
Even though when I do that I always say I'm not sure or not 100% positive.
That doesn't seem to cut it.
So I'll just keep my posts to a minimum and post elsewhere.

G

gratefuldawg

No Jdog, don't do that! I think mostly everyone here enjoys your posts.

aeric

Veteran
I always assumed OK was simply a cross of Calio with a Kush or a more "kushy" pheno of an F2 line etc...but no-one ever told me that so....who knows? Seriously...who knows? lol

JDOG6000 said:
So I take it there is more then one Orange Kush then guys.
How about some stories about them or descritions, pic;s would be best.
I only heard of this one Orange Kush.

Stony ass citrus Kushy smelling goodness... Remarkable trich coverage up there with PK... Densest nugs I've yet to come across in a strain (A gram of that outdoor looks like .4 of anything else). Very powerful Indica stone with all the effects (couchlock, munchies, incredibly red, low eyes etc) and that wonderful citrus Kush fragrance... Slightly earthier Kush sticks to the palette. A couple puffs will have you soaring for awhile... Dont gotta be packin bowls every 30 minutes with this stuff.

Orange Kush harvested late is like Solid sleep... I doubt there is an insomniac on this planet who wouldn't be knocked the fuck out by some amber OK... Maybe a space cookie or two. You aint gonna be up for long. Haha I'll never forget when my brother fell asleep with a blunt of the OK in his hand and a silly grin on his face... He looked like a stoned statue lol.

Whats up with some more pics brother?? Peace!

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Shit's still vegging guys.
Not much to see.
That was a good description of the OK though.
It is like sleep in bud form.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Here are some cool leaf shots for those who enjoy veg pic's.
You can definately see the rounded kush leaves, but the rest of the leaf pattern is pretty cool too.
So I gues this strain is Old world Paki Kush x Double G/widow(can't remember if it was a Bx or not) I'll find out. I think it was a Double G/widow Backcross pollinated an old world Paki Kush female.
This pheno will be very Orange flavored with a nice Kush aftertaste I am guessing from the phenotype. But we'll see soon.

JDOG6000

Veteran
cavalleysmoker said:
Stony ass citrus Kushy smelling goodness... Remarkable trich coverage up there with PK... Densest nugs I've yet to come across in a strain (A gram of that outdoor looks like .4 of anything else). Very powerful Indica stone with all the effects (couchlock, munchies, incredibly red, low eyes etc) and that wonderful citrus Kush fragrance... Slightly earthier Kush sticks to the palette. A couple puffs will have you soaring for awhile... Dont gotta be packin bowls every 30 minutes with this stuff.

Orange Kush harvested late is like Solid sleep... I doubt there is an insomniac on this planet who wouldn't be knocked the fuck out by some amber OK... Maybe a space cookie or two. You aint gonna be up for long. Haha I'll never forget when my brother fell asleep with a blunt of the OK in his hand and a silly grin on his face... He looked like a stoned statue lol.

Whats up with some more pics brother?? Peace!

You just described the same Orange Kush I used to smoke.
And thats exactly what this clone description is as well.
Down to the tiniest details. Even the Kush taste of the old world Paki.
The earthy Kush taste. How funny.
Got your years right? Or are the 2 Orange Kush's just identical in everyway?
How funny.
I'm sure it was the same clone.
I've never heard of more then one Orange Kush but I guess there might be others out there.
Maybe similar hybrids. Who knows.
All I know is this one is going to be bomb!
You guys saw the pic's of it. Shit, Old world Paki Kush x Double G/widow
is exactly the same as the one you described.

G

Ahh yes, the double G/widow would be Dman's Orange spice. I sent 50 packs of F3's to the Brothel brothers who sent them to Kailua kid. They never paid for them and the funny thing is supposedly they never germed! LOL!

JDog,those are looking killer bro!

Nspecta

Veteran
motarebel said:
Ahh yes, the double G/widow would be Dman's Orange spice. I sent 50 packs of F3's to the Brothel brothers who sent them to Kailua kid. They never paid for them and the funny thing is supposedly they never germed! LOL!

JDog,those are looking killer bro!

Excellent info mota...sounds like Jdog's Orange Kush is only a year or two old then at best...I figured tha Double G/Widow was someone else's work from good ol' CW...just like everything else KK pimps. :chin:

Anyone else with me in thinkin' tha "Old World Paki Kush" = Bubba Kush...???

I wouldn't be surprised if it was in tha slightest.

Nice lookin' vegg shotz Jdog...very 'kushy'.

IGT

G

guest3854

Good lookin' out Motarebel .

This shit just gets better and better . Crackin' tha case wide open .

JDog , as quoted "you get all your info from "breeder" and ppl you've known for yrs " , but then you knowingly try misrepresenting a plants genetics "sneaky" like . And though I'm not a "knowitallofKush" , false representation is pretty fuckin' weak .

Steele

G

Jdog wouldn't lie to us,he just relays what he's been told. The problem lies with the so called breeder covering up what he's actually using. I couldn't even guess what it's been crossed with as i've been lied to and screwed over by this bunch one too many times.

You just described the same Orange Kush I used to smoke.
And thats exactly what this clone description is as well.
Down to the tiniest details. Even the Kush taste of the old world Paki.
The earthy Kush taste. How funny.
Got your years right? Or are the 2 Orange Kush's just identical in everyway?
How funny.
I'm sure it was the same clone.
Shit, Old world Paki Kush x Double G/widow
is exactly the same as the one you described.

No doubt I love the Orange Kush... But judging by the above posts from MotaRebel and Nspecta and the like... This "Orange Kush" of yours can only be a couple years old at most... And I first smoked it way back in 1996... You mentioned the "Orange Kush you used to smoke"... How long ago was it when you smoked it? Can you verify 100% you got those nugs from this direct cut? I think someone may have confused you IMO... Sounds like we are both talking about the same Orange Kush... But the years of its creation according to you just dont add up at all ...

Plants lookin good brother... Keep it green, peace

G

i think the real problem jdog is that a lot of us lone ranger growers dont know other growers like you do and take alot of what we read here as truth. i have been doing this shit for 20 years and dont know one other grower in my area. the only way i can get genitics is to trust the seed banks and after my experance with drgreenthumb iwill be making all my own seed from now on. dont let the trolls get you down. it seems they like to fuck with you because there jelous as hell. me to. ha ha keep postin i have learned more about kush strains from your threads than any one elses.