What's new

Orange Kush in veg....

nandro

You're alright, too, J. You can come over for dinner any time. LOL.

Moving on..we expect updates and smoke reports when this is all said and done. :smile:

Be good,
Nandro :sasmokin:

DrLongbottom

Veteran
How could you even give nandro a hard time on this. Jdog you need to review your posts before you submit.. Edits on posts on occasion is cool..but not on every single thing you post. How naive are you or expect us to be? You complain in one thread about Ic then start another in the exact same manner. How many kushes are ya gonna throw into the mix this week? If you love this plant and community so much please make an extra effort to make you posts meaningful enough not to need editing ten minutes later.
Nandro a hater! Im still laughing my ass off about that one. All the best DLB :joint:

It's kind of funny how jelous and doubtful people get.
I'd be jelous too.

Well you started a thread called "Orange Kush in veg" knowing full well it was actually an Orange Kush hybrid. Even worse it was crossed to something as average as White Widow. Good thing you slipped up and mentioned your Orange Kush really has White Widow in it, it would be a shame if it got released to circulation and people thought it as the real deal Orange Kush. Real Orange Kush is some super dank.

Shit like that causes a lot of confusion, probably why there are 4 or 5 different versions of Purple Kush floating around on this Cannabis board here... And there is only one real Purple Kush sold out here.

Please clarify it's a hybrid next time to avoid confusion! Thanks brother, looks like a good plant regardless of heritage. Let's hope the OK shines through that WW in the cross big time... Who knows you might find a special pheno. Peace out man.

Edit: I see you've clarified on the 2nd page after I posted... You have to say it does look a bit odd when someone says "Aww your Orange Kush has WW in it" and suddenly each of your posts surrounding it are edited. What strain exactly is this a pheno of? take it easy brother, not trying to give you a hard time please dont misinterpret. simply trying to clear up and prevent future confusion.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
It's the real orange Kush thats all I'm gonna say.
Believe it or don't,I don't give a shit.
I'll be smoking it while your still dreaming about it and remembering my thread. lol

G

JDOG6000 said:
It's the real orange Kush thats all I'm gonna say.
Believe it or don't,I don't give a shit.
I'll be smoking it while your still dreaming about it and remembering my thread. lol

that's what i'm talkin about. It looks real-deal to me man.
i always wanted to smoke some OK but i'm still workin on flying pigs.

- SubN

JDOG6000

Veteran
If everyone knew the rest of the lineage they would get it.
Widow combined with one other strain makes a potent orange flavored indica.
White widow was the father of the backcross with the indica ,I can't say without permission.That daddy is a special daddy that adds Orange flavor and potency to whatever you cross it with. You guys wern't thinking there was an orange flavored Kush in nature did you? I guess it could be possible.
But the father addes the orange flavor,smell and Eye bleeding potency ,the mother is the old world Paki Kush.OWPaki = potent and tastey!
And thats that. There is the tinyest amount of WW in Orange Kush.
It acts as more of a catalist for the Backcross it was used for and the orange flavor That it adds, and thats it.
The potency comes from the other strain in the Backcross and the Old world Paki Kush. White widow is a trippy strain, it can bring out wierd unexpected flavors.
Anyway, thats the truth and if you got a problem with it, sorry.
Thats that.
Wish I could tell you the other strain in there. but I don't want to disrespect the breeder. Besides he can tell you what it is if he wants.

Last edited:

aeric

Veteran
OK...a few dumb questions that probably won't get answered don't take them the wrong way just an inquiring mind....does calio or AE77 fit anywhere in this equation? it only makes sense and hasn't been mentioned....or are you saying widow exclusively adds the orange flavor? Are you saying the breeder of the real deal original OK is on the boards humbly lurking or posting away without revealing themself (if so that's exciting but hope they could say something)...or is this a new version?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I just read this thread backwards. I figured I'd have a better chance of seeing a developed plant that way. Ah well. Due to the title I assumed that this was an orange bud x kush. Which may have been interesting. Then I find there's ww in it. But I dont know where. I know that there's been a back cross in its creation somewhere, but that's all. Well, I guess it doesn't matter whats it in. It could be called Fred for all the difference it makes. Until it comes onto the market, it's lineage or name isn't really important. If it was ever intended to be released though, then I think anyone who buys it without knowing whats in it would be a bit silly.

If you know the breeder then you have access to the mother....Right?

Shit man if that dude has the OWP id do ANYTHING to get my paws on that gem..

Keep your chin up J. IC mag aint turning to shit or anything...Well not anymore than when OG went down.

BEst,

OL

JDOG6000

Veteran
aeric said:
OK...a few dumb questions that probably won't get answered don't take them the wrong way just an inquiring mind....does calio or AE77 fit anywhere in this equation? it only makes sense and hasn't been mentioned....or are you saying widow exclusively adds the orange flavor? Are you saying the breeder of the real deal original OK is on the boards humbly lurking or posting away without revealing themself (if so that's exciting but hope they could say something)...or is this a new version?

The combo of ww and the strain thats being backcrossed brought out the orange flavor.
Not then ww alone.
There is no Cali- o or any Orange strains in it.
Lets just say it is one of the most controversial strains on the planet and it starts with G. This was backcrossed to WW and then a male pollinated the old world Paki Kush.
And ya ,he sure does have that old world Paki Kush.
Shit he's the one who went to the Kush mountains and found it and then brought it back here.
BUt he won't give that shit to anyone.
And I don't blame him. He does linger around IC mag when he wants to laugh a little.
But mostly he stays to himself. jk.
I was blown away when I found out he bred that strain too.
I was getting it from this club here in town and it was so strong it made me pass out at night. Good for me insomnia.
The owner of the club was always saying how he loved the OK and it was his fave.
Then I found out i already knew the breeder he just doesn't like to brag.
And the only reason he told me is because I brought it up as one I was looking for for a long time.
He was like I got it, I'll give you some clones. I almost pooped my pants with excitment.
So ya, pm if you want the lineage.
I just don't feel right posting it on the forums.
I don't trust curtain people here.

Anyone who knows whats up knows that White widow adds crazy flavors when hybridized. Not to mention there is probably about 7% WW in it anyway.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
JDog6000--- man that looking great.. cant wait to see it bud out and teh smoke report... Keep It up man.. and dont let all these people who dont make you upset , well just let them ramble on .. you know what you got..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

JDOG6000

Veteran
Damn right buddy.
Look at Kailua Kids Orange Kush pic's if you want to see it in flower.
It's the same clone.

aeric

Veteran
He was like I got it, I'll give you some clones. I almost pooped my pants with excitment.
BIG LOL I would've too.
I've heard about that guy here and there....the one who got that OWPK, interesting stuff JDOG I enjoyed that post.

JDOG6000

Veteran
DrLongbottom said:
How could you even give nandro a hard time on this. Jdog you need to review your posts before you submit.. Edits on posts on occasion is cool..but not on every single thing you post. How naive are you or expect us to be? You complain in one thread about Ic then start another in the exact same manner. How many kushes are ya gonna throw into the mix this week? If you love this plant and community so much please make an extra effort to make you posts meaningful enough not to need editing ten minutes later.
Nandro a hater! Im still laughing my ass off about that one. All the best DLB :joint:

All inspired by people like you buddy.
By the way, I'll edit all I want.
Deal with it.
Usually it's just cause I hit the return button out of habit and then have to go back and fix my spelling from typing so fast. lol
Other times it's because I forget there are assholes on this forum and post something that is about to get flamed on.
So I delete it to try and avoid trouble from people like yourself. :wave:

Last edited:
G

guest3854

How is it a 20 yr strain when WW was developed by Shanti approx . 10-15 yrs ago . & only has 7 % ? WTF I guess that makes it OK , right ?

J , maybe NOT posting is your best bet , as they do seem to contain alotta false info , or just speculation .

Tha pps your trying to avoid are tha very pps that grow tha shit you claim to have .
False lineage is gonna do no one any good . And being that you DO know tha heritiage , don't you think it's bullshit to call something that it's not ?

Sounds like KK has some 'splainin' to do

aeric

Veteran
I don't know what to think anymore.....till the original breeders of all these mystery strains come on and reveal themselves.

nandro

aeric said:
I don't know what to think anymore.....till the original breeders of all these mystery strains come on and reveal themselves.

Exactly! Just sit back and pick apart only what you know. Leave tha rest up to time.

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just think its orange kush, who cares what its made of shit is super dank. period. no breeder needs to come out, the orange is hella old. but who cares it smokes good. all that matters.