What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OPOP....One plant..one pound IV

Got a better picture of my gal plus she's grown alot since my last post!check her out ! Orange Kush O.K

PropO Whoa Bro! that thing will make an awesome christmas tree haha wicked tall can't wait 2 see her budd! :headbange

Habibi Mann it must be nice 2 back paddle with the leight scent of freshly grown medication lurkin over your pool like fog...those things look massive broo !awesome

Purple Tops those plant will be big enough to provide with shade while your sitin in that chair lol im loving the deep green you got going nicce!!!

best of wishes 2 all of you plantcon :joint:

Propoline

headees - yes, that girl is my....that pic is 10 days old, and she is about 9ft tall, so should be around 10 now.She already has some nice secondary growth.Will take some pic next visit.

PlantConiesseur - I can´t wait to see her bud too.Actually, i can´t wait to see all my babies flower.

Here is another JP - tied down about 14 days ago.She was 7ft tall

before after

little j

my gosh prop you have it going on. i figure you have soooo much time to veg yet. im trying to imagine the size in one month but i cant. they all will be HUGE. i have nothing else. just damn big. wow

Barring disaster, all of mine should finish well into OPOP territory. They vary in height from about 4.5' (an Ultimate Grape that's basically round) to 7.5' (an F-13). I'll bet we even hit TPOP with a few of them. Pics maybe to come later, though paranoia and a shitty digital camera makes it tough.

G

someone..had a good name for ONE KILO ONE PLANT.. cant remember who it was...

That will be the PRO CLASS !!!!

Nematoad_Slayer

Here is my submission...

Sourberry!
DSCF0007_001.JPG

DSCF0008_001.JPG

DSCF0005_001.JPG

Those pics are two weeks old btw...

I would say it is at least 8 ft. by now.

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
they are all winners in this game caligreen. lol

unless they get busted.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Wow I see we have some contenders this season. Have to get a damn camera so I can show my work aswell. Good luck and safety to all. Peace!

Heady NUGs

This is an awesome thread, wish I had found it earlier. Got some nice ones outdoors, don't believe any of them are "pounders", but I am sure enjoying everyones pics.

rusto

Beast
yeah this thread is funny, I can post sometime, they aren't huge but hopefully they get there.

....u guys have monsters already

Fast_Pine

Shiiit, Im in the same boat rusto...My ladies are nowhere near worthy of this thread.......yet:confused:

This chrystal plant, might make it..She is VERY old..Like, years..

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a couple that will be up there near a pound. The pp from this plant would have made it last year but I lost a third to mold. The G13 is going to be great if she keeps growing like she has......

little j

i will try to post a pic. dont let your jaw hit the floor. its last years. guess the yield. i bet your wrong. i hope for the same this year but it doesnt seem to be happening. same strain(??kind bud??) but its growin bush style instead. whatever. hope this pic works.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
nice tree there little J, i would have to say 18 oz tops... too straight up and down and little undergrowth for me to guess more.... but its a nice plant for sure. Hope you have yourself a great season this year as well.

little j

thanks dime. see you switched the av. very nice. i will watch for a few more guesses and then break your heart. i know i was surprised but now i have a good perspective when i see a monster plant. id like to comment again on how this year with same seed i got a fat ass little bush. i dont know whats up but i hope it starts goin nuts like this one did. you never know what will happen. every year you learn and see something different.