What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
why do you need to attack my credibility , when you dont like yours questioned at all ????

if you are going to quote people , as you told someone a few pages ago , get it right and say it all , dont just cherry pick and get it ass about while trying to question their credibility ,
How am I attacking your credibility, Wally ?

All I did was prove a point, and that point was you were too young to even know what Thai was around and being imported in.

By your own admission you were 14/15 when the Thai imports stopped and going by your own experience we had a year more of imports here than you did down south.

I know what I saw and what I scored and smoked.

First it was you can't lace cannabis with opium, then it was Thais never smoked opium laced cannabis, well both of those arguments were proven incorrect.

I stand by what I originally said that resulted in this thread being started.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
How am I attacking your credibility, Wally ?

All I did was prove a point, and that point was you were too young to even know what Thai was around and being imported in.

By your own admission you were 14/15 when the Thai imports stopped and going by your own experience we had a year more of imports here than you did down south.

I know what I saw and what I scored and smoked.

First it was you can't lace cannabis with opium, then it was Thais never smoked opium laced cannabis, well both of those arguments were proven incorrect.

I stand by what I originally said that resulted in this thread being started.
no mate ,, please learn to read and interpret a little better ,
the last thai i saw was in 85 ,, by my admissions , lol ,,
golden , not on the stick thai ,
the best thai also ...
also , you contradicted yourself several times ,, and said i smoked my first thai in 84 , then it was i last saw thai in 84 , and as u wrote later , 84 was never even mentioned in the podcast ,
you cant even get that right ..

everyone said u can put opium with weed ,, ffs man , you are so obtuse at times ,
but why waste good weed by doing that , not just good weed ,, the best ,
its like you havent even bothered to read or take in anything anyone has said ,
the ironic thing ,, you are the only one in this thread who reckons u smoked thai stick weed with opium on it that you are trying to convince everyone , was made in thailand to export , laced with opium,
which just never was a thing ,
you are like a dog with a bone ,
you cant admit that you dont know if thai stick was ever exported laced with opium,
maybe they just did 1 pound , and sent it all to your neighbourhood ,
or maybe someone was tricking you , or maybe they put some opium on it , just for fun...
you have no idea about how export stuff works ..

you have not proven to anyone anything we didnt already know ,
you have not proven there was any thai stick exported to anywhere laced with opium ,
and u cant ...
dont bother replying to me , i wont be answering any more of your crazy stuff man ,
id prefer to go about the day with a positive note like i usually do ...

oldmaninbc

420club
Someone passed me a joint laced with PCP once. 🤪
Folks have always laced drugs with other drugs, weed is laced with synthetic crap by some these days.

I buy into the "myth" that thai stick could have been laced with opium. ANY pot could have been laced with opium.
Dealers want you hooked, they ain't your friends.

Anyone want to buy some pot? I've laced it with spider mites and dog hairs. Thrips cost extra. 🤪
THRIPS...that is not a word I like to hear. Cost me a crop. I was the damn fool who did yardwork and then went to my tent with yard clean up cloths on.
I smoked cannabis oil combined with an extract of opium, it was different and ok to try it but it is not something I would want to use. It dampens the spirit of a good cannabis.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
no mate ,, please learn to read and interpret a little better ,
the last thai i saw was in 85 ,, by my admissions , lol ,,
golden , not on the stick thai ,
the best thai also ...
also , you contradicted yourself several times ,, and said i smoked my first thai in 84 , then it was i last saw thai in 84 , and as u wrote later , 84 was never even mentioned in the podcast ,
you cant even get that right ..
Wally I heard what you said in the video and I can read what the Transcript of the same video says as can anyone that chooses to watch it or to read the transcript. What I posted was from the transcript of that video.

You started to grow because Thai imports stopped is what you said, and you started to grow in 83 it was after Ash Wednesday. Ash Wednesday happened (16 February 1983).

To be honest, this is all irrelevant to the thread topic, apart from you being too young to really know what was being imported in and sold through the late 70s and up until it stopped being imported in 84/85.

Just because you don't want to believe it happened, don't make it so, Wally.

Think we should just leave it here, you believe what ever you want mate, I know what I saw and smoked.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I can't think of many cannabis enthusiasts who would want to become addicted to opium.
I often thought that was the idea behind the opiated Thai sticks years after, to be honest.

If you smoked a little too much of it, you would be throwing up, not a pleasant experience, and you really didn't need that much of it to get to that point.