where the CubanBlackHaze x Pre98Bubba
knocked up as well? :bigeye: :tiphat:

I would love to test those.... :whee:

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
yeah those are there aswell, Cuban BlackPre98 x WhiteA5haze . and more things

I just need serius people that wanne test run, 1 ore 2 strains and say i wanne test 2 etc.

Then we can get a list going before they are all ready, as these may take a bit more planning for most to run.

Last edited:
Would love to Test the A5 Haze BX1, Nigerian x WhiteA5Haze and JJ African Haze x White A5Haze. Sure you will have many inquires but would love to help :)

Doc D

Did headbanger get any whiteA5haze love dust?

Been excited to run these BX since I heard about the original F1's!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Did headbanger get any whiteA5haze love dust?

Been excited to run these BX since I heard about the original F1's!

No i didnt, as i am dreaming of doing a Sour D (kgcut) X A5haze bx, to create Karma's Sour Haze in future.:biggrin:

I do think there is some Sour Jack still in the seed room that made the cut.

Doc D

No i didnt, as i am dreaming of doing a Sour D (kgcut) X A5haze bx, to create Karma's Sour Haze in future.:biggrin:

I do think there is some Sour Jack still in the seed room that made the cut.

Dang! Karma's Sour Haze sounds amazing...

Sour Jack x WhiteA5haze would certainly have a spot in my garden...hehe.

Can't wait to see all of these testers underway...

KG's single handily bringing' the return of haze!!

SourDank

Veteran
Man those all sound killer Karma, would be down to do the bx1, JJ's African, CBH/pre98, or Ceres Hilton if you need anymore. either way can't wait to have all those in my hands. Not enough people doin haze work these days, even when it BLOWS everything else out of the water. Keep em coming brother

B

bringyalungs

I'd like to test the karma A5Haze BX1 = A5haze x WhiteA5haze and the karma Old Dutch Haze = Old Dutch Haze#1 X WhiteA5haze.thanks

GlandualFever

Yaouchhh, some nice crosses to test! Yes please!

Old Dutch A5, Karmas Jack, AG13Biker A5, or the BX1 would be a delight! Great timing as room is being rebuilt, disinfected and after that a whole new generation of genetics are going in!

Please count me in.

Peace

Corsaire

Veteran
Back from Spain and I see this... w00t... :woohoo:

A5 bx1, Double A & Old Dutch seems to be very interesting... ;)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
JJ African haze x A5white and the other Bodhi Nigerian cross will be the test grows I watch the most. The last time I ran a heavy sativa the two took forever and then clogged up space preventing the next run, but it the end they sure were worth all the trouble and then some. Im with milo on the CBH x pre98 as well, got my eyes peeled for those eventual test grows. :tiphat:

Ollie

Veteran
True dat, the JJ cross is for sure to make some Unique terps, if the A5 wasn´t unqiue enough lol

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The Nigerian I use is from Reeferman prived amsterdam stash, I send to Bodhi He refreshed the old batch in a open polination for me and himself.

The Burmese same thing just the open refresh polination was done bu Thunder fudge.

Yeah some very intesting hybrids in here, differnt stuff then the todays mainstream.

I will get some more specific expectation per strain before the end list so you can all pick your fav's better.

Me I want to grow them Burmese x whiteA5haze, and the JJAfricanHaze x WhiteA5haze. a lot, they made me very curius, also my own gear X whiteA5haze is pieking my intrest.

Ollie

Veteran
Ohh ya, go get them started.

Cannot wait to see the results, so exiting.

But a couple weeks in time or so ... :D