What's new

Oaxaca x Panama regular

Cactus Squatter

Since @dubi mentioned it, how did you correct your soil fungi issues? I have a 2 mo. old Golden Tiger X Panama seedling that has no vigor. Am thinking about doing a copper fungicide soil drench and copper spray, specifically using a chemistry called copper sulfate pentahydrate, a systemic. I know it is prone to pythium as I lost 4 Ace seeds and seedlings to pythium rot few months back.

UB
My issue with the fungus was solved by not letting my roots touch dirt in my yard. I have all of my plants and peppers in bags sitting on ac infinity watering trays. All my fungal issues came from my yard being a former cotton field. No issues with fungus this year thankfully.

This fall I am going to absolutely soak the fake grass area inside my shade house with a copper based solution. I’m eventually going to do a bunch of raised beds in that area and don’t want issues after all that work installing those.

I had a vigor issue this year with a Panama haze that ended up being a phosphorus deficiency. Hit it with some high P seabird guano and boom, took off. Was kind of odd because it got the same feed as everything else at the same rates and it’s the only one that acted up.

Cactus Squatter

Did some research on the Trich, very interesting how it induces a hormonal influence such that there's new root and leaf growth. This assuming it works with cannabis. Will give it a go, thanks for the info. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10725-011-9610-1

Kicker is all products have a very short shelf life, even frozen I read on one that it's only 8 months. So, because it's so expensive you best buy small quantities. I'm researching sources......

UB
If you want a cheap source of tric, try growing any kind of mushroom and just be sloppy about it. You’ll have freaking tric everywhere. 😆 I added about 30lbs of tric covered lion's mane substrata that I messed up this summer to my garden.

Old Uncle Ben

If you want a cheap source of tric, try growing any kind of mushroom and just be sloppy about it. You’ll have freaking tric everywhere. 😆 I added about 30lbs of tric covered lion's mane substrata that I messed up this summer to my garden.
Nice! I can buy shroom compost by the bag or truckload albeit a 3 hour drive.

Latest posts

Latest posts