What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nomaad OD:2010

nomaad

Veteran
comb: you are a hero. so glad that SOMEbody has her in flower. cannot wait for the nugs. where are we? gotta be at least 4 weeks now?

So what do you guys know about to origin of this 'cough' strain? A friend grew 'the cough' in oregon a few years back, not strawberry of course, and it was GREAT. very signature i would say, but im not sure if it is the same as the one discussed on Maads thread. Got any origin on it? What is the taste, smell and high like? and what do the indica/sativa ratios appear to be?

nomaad

Veteran
It is highly likely that you are talking about the cough we run. its a 11-13 week strain (growers choice, but smart growers choose 12-13) that is held closely by people I know who are spaced out between OR and CO (fort collins, to be precise)... I have heard it called the Hawthorne Cough in PDX and the Collins Cough from folks in CO... One guy I know in denver knows it as the C1 Cough.

Its very sativa dom in its branching style and leaf shape, and the high is a hard hitting, sometimes psychadelic, highly creative stone. Taste is piney kush. Totally unique. Its been years since I have smoked any, but I would recognize the smell of the Cough any day... favorite herb of all time, hands down. I don't know of anybody who is familiar with the Cough who does not hold a special place in their heart for her.

The origin, from what I understand is that its a keeper from a pack of NLx(Neville's?)Haze from the Super Sativa Seed Catalog originally popped in the late 80's if I remember correctly.

I cant wait for everyone to see my Goo Berry Kush (Blue Goo x Shiskaberry x Hindu Kush) that i created this winter. Week 5 on flower and is overexcelling in almost every way! the Goo Berry before crossed with the hindu was the best (presentation)(better than Greenhouses super lemon haze cup winner) I have ever had after 5 years of indoor growing. Now with the kush im hoping to upgrade the taste to a little less fruity.

Sounds like the cough i had. Would love to get my hands on a cutting. I remember the high being similar to a vietnamese black strain. also very pyschadelic and hard hitting.

try comb

comb: you are a hero. so glad that SOMEbody has her in flower. cannot wait for the nugs. where are we? gotta be at least 4 weeks now?

i think so. that seems about rite. ill check calendar later today. i hope the buds get some more size to them, i prolly should of transplanted. o well. my only goal with those is to get us some cough stash asap.

puttin depo chamber together tomorrow.... gonna put six small coughs in a 100 gallon smart pot...let them get a lil size and have a nice cough bushel.

so ther should be plenty of cough if u want to focus your attention elsewhere on outdoor projects.:tiphat:

T

theJointedOne

strawberry cough is strawberry fields x some sort of haze i think

sorry just wanted to add some info for dude

yeah, i am also curious what kind of performance the less expensive machines put out. Does anyone have any feedback from experience on the smaller ones? how fast can one go through a lb of outdoor on one of those guys?

Also, any feedback about the new strain that cali put out? ChemValley Kush? I have a bunch of them going but afraid to use many on the OD. Wondering if anyone has results outdoor from this strain?

album.php

Here is my soon to be 2nd Story Black box hoop house. Will be 6x12 feet and 6ft high. Using shadecloth a friend gave me from forever flower.

Going to go with 15 gal smart pots... 8 of them perhaps.. going to flower at 3 1/2 feet tall (including smartpot). Gets direct sun all day :)

What do you think i can average with 8 15gals (no cropping) with 500-600/m2 strains flowering when the plant itself is only 2 feet tall, so 4 overall?