What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nobody's Nursery

Nobody's Nursery

IMG_20230410_084810567.jpg

A5 Haze x A5htbx

daleharris

Not trying to intrude but here is the Bandaid #7 I was lucky enough to get via discord and still hoping if you are able to part with a couple other things you hold if you start making cuts available from you at some point.
On day 77 here as part of a PUOSU grow at Caps place.
I’m like a kid before Christmas waiting for these to be ready to load into the Cannatrol
IMG_9127.jpeg
IMG_9126.jpeg
IMG_9125.jpeg

Nobody's Nursery

OK. Id really love to try a few snips of this one.
The BB x A5htbx seeds have been remade and should be dropping at some point this summer through Doc D's usual vendors....
The "Blue Scream" clone will be available on the west coast through Haze Valley Nursery.

I also have a really nice male from this line and I plan on hitting it back to the Original Blueberry Clone, Santa Cruz Blue Dream, Santa Cruz Pure Haze and making F2s of Doc's BB/A5 line too. Those will be done toward the end of the year. Not sure where the seeds will be released yet.

daleharris

The BB x A5htbx seeds have been remade and should be dropping at some point this summer through Doc D's usual vendors....
The "Blue Scream" clone will be available on the west coast through Haze Valley Nursery.

I also have a really nice male from this line and I plan on hitting it back to the Original Blueberry Clone, Santa Cruz Blue Dream, Santa Cruz Pure Haze and making F2s of Doc's BB/A5 line too. Those will be done toward the end of the year. Not sure where the seeds will be released yet.
I’m trying to locate them online and haven’t yet. Hopefully they ship and sell to individuals not just wholesale

BeardogDaVe

F2 would be awesome

Nobody's Nursery

I’m trying to locate them online and haven’t yet. Hopefully they ship and sell to individuals not just wholesale
Haze Valley Nursery doesn't ship clones.
It's a clone Nursery in Cali that vends to the legal market. So you pretty much have to be in California to get stuff from them.

They just started trials on the blue scream and a few others so they won't be available for a while anyway.