What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nobody's Nursery

Nobody's Nursery

Nigerian Rafiki.
This one has a metallic carrot terp profile.
IMG_20220617_173218_746.jpg

PlasmaTube

Nigerian Rafiki.
This one has a metallic carrot terp profile.
View attachment 18723954
Bumping for updates.
I have a pack of these still left, as well as docs Lemon Thai release.

How's the rafiki? How was the grow and how is the end product? What did you find?
You grow the lemon Thai yet? Been scrubbing the internet for any grow reports on those two varieties. Great pics btw!

Nobody's Nursery

Bumping for updates.
I have a pack of these still left, as well as docs Lemon Thai release.

How's the rafiki? How was the grow and how is the end product? What did you find?
You grow the lemon Thai yet? Been scrubbing the internet for any grow reports on those two varieties. Great pics btw!
Ended up with multiple keepers from the Nigerian Rafiki. The Nige is dominant in the cross and they form long spears with narrow leafs. Metallic Carrot with undertones of sandalwood and frankincense. The Nige side runs around 15 weeks and the dutch haze side is around 12-13. It's a potent soaring cerebral effect that rolls in on the first exhale and is very up and stimulated with psychedelic overtones. The phenos with more incense are a bit more grounded and warm but still very electric.

The Lemon Thai is a classic dutch profile that you see in a lot of crosses from the 90s. It's basically that profile isolated into a f5. Very resinous and easy to grow. The lemon pheno is very euphoric and up with a positive mood. The line is really consistent and I think it will be good breeding stock for making hybrids.

PlasmaTube

Ended up with multiple keepers from the Nigerian Rafiki. The Nige is dominant in the cross and they form long spears with narrow leafs. Metallic Carrot with undertones of sandalwood and frankincense. The Nige side runs around 15 weeks and the dutch haze side is around 12-13. It's a potent soaring cerebral effect that rolls in on the first exhale and is very up and stimulated with psychedelic overtones. The phenos with more incense are a bit more grounded and warm but still very electric.

The Lemon Thai is a classic dutch profile that you see in a lot of crosses from the 90s. It's basically that profile isolated into a f5. Very resinous and easy to grow. The lemon pheno is very euphoric and up with a positive mood. The line is really consistent and I think it will be good breeding stock for making hybrids.
Man...this is what I needed. Great info. So, the Nigerian is prominent with 15 week flower with the A5/Thai being 12-13. Got it. So tempted to pop some lemon seeds, but I just popped like 30 Sierra Leonean landrace seeds, and have a few in the tent already ...will have to wait till next go around

I also grabbed docs Vietnamese x Sensi Star, excited for that. Keeping tabs on this thread and will update you on the lemon Thai and or the Nigerian rafiki. Great to hear from you!

EnjoyingLife

I had the same question about the Nigerian Rafiki. I am also curious as to how many keepers you found in the first bandaid haze run and why you are doing a second. How is the Sour D X A5 from Doc D?

Talk to me a bit about the A5 please. I am having a hard time convincing myself its different from NL/Haze. I think it's just that with maybe some Thai mixed in. How is it different from NL/Haze? Why the name change if it is indeed the same? You may not be able to answer that obviously.

Thanks!

Nobody's Nursery

I had the same question about the Nigerian Rafiki. I am also curious as to how many keepers you found in the first bandaid haze run and why you are doing a second. How is the Sour D X A5 from Doc D?

Talk to me a bit about the A5 please. I am having a hard time convincing myself its different from NL/Haze. I think it's just that with maybe some Thai mixed in. How is it different from NL/Haze? Why the name change if it is indeed the same? You may not be able to answer that obviously.

Thanks!
I hunted the Bandaid ix3 a second time for a male to make f2s with the female keepers from the first run. Ended up finding more females too.

Never ran the Sour D x A5....I did run the SD x Afpak which was a more squat broad leaf version of sour D......and also ran the SD x Dragon Energy which was a viney pine/kerosene/diesel type of thing with loud terps.

Not sure what you mean about the A5.....it is NL5 haze A from Nevil as far as I know.

EnjoyingLife

I figured I would start a perpetual grow and show type thread here to talk about stuff im growing and hunting for that way I don't have to keep track of too many threads.

Currently hunting through the Bandaid Haze Ix3 for the second time....also have a bunch of other crosses from Doc D getting sorted through too.
Afropips RGB F2s
Blueberry x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Lemon Thai F5
Dragon Hammer
Sour Diesel x Dragon Energy
Dragon Hammer x Afpak
CBH x Watermelon Hash Plant
Purple Corinto Budder x A5HTBX
Santa Cruz Pure Haze x A5HTBX
Pure Kush x Lemon Thai
And probably some more I can't remember.

I'm also trying out a bunch of haze/sativa clones and will be posting smoke reports and pics on those as well. Santa Cruz Pure Haze, C5, A5, Purple Corinto Budder, Vietnam Black 164 and a few other ones.

I'll start posting pics soon.
Just wanted to set up a thread real quick and check in.
Have you ran the Santa Cruz Pure Haze X A5? Thoughts? I have the watermelon hashplant cross, I wanted to try it w/o Dutch influence.

Do you plan on crossing the A5 and C5?

Do you have Vietnam Black pure, if not, what is is crossed with?

Nobody's Nursery

Overall what did you find of interest in Bandaid haze on both sides?
Overall it's an outstanding worked versions of the black haze from Florida.
Do you have Vietnam Black pure
Yes. I have the VB164 clone.
Do you plan on crossing the A5 and C5?
No. I don't mess with fem crosses.
Have you ran the Santa Cruz Pure Haze X A5? Thoughts?
Yes. Only ran 3 or 4 packs last summer as a test flight but liked what I saw.....gonna go back and do a proper hunt soon with the mom as a side by side. Think of the Santa Cruz Pure Haze as a Columbian/Thai hybrid with zero Dutch haze influence. When you add Doc's A5/Thai bx male the Dutch haze shows up with it.

Nobody's Nursery

Im drooling over the blueberry x a5/thai. I know I asked about those before. I messaged Doc on IG about them as you had mentioned they weren't officially released but he never responded.
Doc didn't get a chance to make more of these before he moved down south but both parents are still around and hopefully it will get remade soon. I got an F1 male and female keeper so I will make F2s at some point as well.

These are some pics of the Blueberry clone.
Screenshot_20221212-091729-125.png

Screenshot_20221212-091805-061.png

Nobody's Nursery

Nobody's Nursery what ever happen to the Azure Haze male that you had years ago?

Those RGB f2 males look amazing.
Thanks man....I'm stoked on the RGB males and excited to see how the F3s are gonna smoke.

The Azure Haze male I had is gone now but I crossed it to a few things before I lost it .
Made a Santa Cruz Blue Dream ibl with it also crossed the male back to the blueberry clone as well. Shared some of the seeds over on discord and still have some left to make f gens.

Just playing around with all these angles to try and build a blueberry sativa that's more than just terps.

Latest posts

Latest posts