What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nobody's Nursery

Nobody's Nursery

Screenshot_20230203-221539-827.png

Santa Cruz Pure Haze

EnjoyingLife

to run them 18 wk properly
True I have heard the longer flowering types are more difficult in those regards. I was wondering if there was more to it than just keeping the plant happy for an extended period of time.

I'm hoping I'm at least half way able to when I decide I'm brave enough to try.

Any pointers from anyone would be fantastic!

EnjoyingLife

The pic is the Santa Cruz Pure Haze clone at just under 80 days of 11/13.
The A5htbx cross with this clone is called Santa Cruz Magic Haze
Oh, I wasn't aware it was named as the email I got from Doc just said Santa Cruz Pure Haze X A5T and SCPHxNepalese watermelon hashplant.

Do have experience with either of these or the watermelon hashplant on its own?

Nobody's Nursery

True I have heard the longer flowering types are more difficult in those regards. I was wondering if there was more to it than just keeping the plant happy for an extended period of time.

I'm hoping I'm at least half way able to when I decide I'm brave enough to try.

Any pointers from anyone would be fantastic!
Go pop your seeds and find out....if you have more questions try searching the forums or starting a grow journal. That's my pointer.

EnjoyingLife

Go pop your seeds and find out....if you have more questions try searching the forums or starting a grow journal. That's my pointer.
I may start a journal this grow. I have a couple on another site that didn't seem to get the questions answered and trolls seemed to come out from under the bridge so I just abandoned them.

Trouble there is I ask questions and don't get the details I want but that's on me not the person answering. I'm to detail orientated I guess.

I'll give it a go here when weather permits though.

That's a good pointer though. Put your big girl panties on and try =P