What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
FSU visits Miami saturday night and the canes are favored by 21 at home. Teasing that line to -30 or more might be appropriate given the QB issues FSU continues to have, although miami's D hasnt been really stellar, giving up 30+ pts in 3 consecutive games. At least buzz will come out of this game knowing one of his teams won.
I would like to say when it comes to FSU v Miami, "You can throw out the record books", but I am not as stupid as I look. We arrived in Tallahassee from Fort Myers in 1991 just in time for Wide Right I.

Bobby B saw it too.

How big a farm do you have @Bababooey ?

Wide Right II the following year.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
the raiders are not a true test of any defense
but i like what im seeing and hoping they cna replicate this action against a vikings team coming off a close loss to the lions
both teams are playing off a short week but i still think this could be a great game
it looks like the raiders are in full on rebuild mode and a qb would be just the first piece to their puzzle
chargers lost to the cards so the rams are not able to climb up in the ranks but overall im happy with thier play this season considering all the hurdles they had to overcome
@buzzmobile
baker was not the dream maker last night, the fist qtr went well then it was all down hill from there
/must have been past hs bed time
but they lost to b'more, which is one team i am not fading
it just would have been a nice feather in his cap to upset the ravens
plus like baba said they lost their wr #1 and wr#2in addition to the L
but we can still root for jax right? how about those gators?!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
my grandpa is the one on the left.he was an audio and vid tech working for NBC5 chicago.he did a lot but the main thing was he did the was the tech in the 86 world series.he also did the macy thanksgiving parade.guess im bragging but he taught me a lot.fucker gave me science books and mozart cds when i was like 5. no kid wants that shit

i actually liked the cowboy bebop live action. thought i would hate it but i liked it.fuck i totally forgot about those pork chops.fuck sorry for derailing the thread. im drunk and on drugs

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
my grandpa is the one on the left.he was an audio and vid tech working for NBC5 chicago.he did a lot but the main thing was he did the was the tech in the 86 world series.he also did the macy thanksgiving parade.guess im bragging but he taught me a lot.fucker gave me science books and mozart cds when i was like 5. no kid wants that shit

i actually liked the cowboy bebop live action. thought i would hate it but i liked it.fuck i totally forgot about those pork chops.fuck sorry for derailing the thread. im drunk and on drugs

naw man, no derail
i think that is totally cool! that your grand daddy worked on those shows and taught you a lot
you ever watch ultraman?
on roku they have this channel that only show like godzilla movies and old j'pan shows like ultraman
i remember that one from when i was a kid
im smoking on some nice herb myself

shithawk420

Veteran
naw man, no derail
i think that is totally cool! that your grand daddy worked on those shows and taught you a lot
you ever watch ultraman?
on roku they have this channel that only show like godzilla movies and old j'pan shows like ultraman
i remember that one from when i was a kid
im smoking on some nice herb myself
lol im sure i seen that ultraman. i like the dark extra evil shit like Berserk.well i dont really like it but its the darkest creepy ass shit ive ever seen and its like a soap opera but the guy fucking died.so over 25 years it cant be properly finished.japs have mastered the dark and creepy.mostly in a good way but now the best manga of all time cant be finished.his co workers gotta finish it
think im fucking arround. most people without a brain cant handle it. its complicated.if i have to selll my soul one day i will.ive met about a dozen killers.im the most dangerous.maybe ill call myself Zodd.im still undefeated.fuck just had a killzone or whatever.ill kill them or they kill me. i dont kill.dead serious. im beterr than most humans
im not crazy.copyrightwight wont le me find the new one.sorry.bad crap. my dad and uncle and i might kill each other.its what we want.i think ill win though. the fentyynol gonna keep him down.ill be drunk but my dad gonna be drunk and high. who gonna win?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
im smart enough to know a full grown hippo is the most dangerous land animal.cute and cuddly until they get what?1500lbs? can literally chomp a human in half.shes a cutie. oh btw they can out run a human.im good with that shit.they got temper and territorial issues

now heres the big question.who wins?grizzly,hippo or silverback gorilla? HAHAHA have fun.my money is on the gorilla

buzzmobile

Veteran
now heres the big question.who wins?grizzly,hippo or silverback gorilla? HAHAHA have fun.my money is on the gorilla
I had to consult the experts on TikTok for that answer, @shithawk420 .

but we can still root for jax right? how about those gators?!
Yes for Jax.
1729680532797.jpeg

you ever watch ultraman?
Ultraman and Supercar were both hilarious.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I didnt actually see any of those infamous games, Buzz, but i heard about the aftermath. I got into college football the year after, and remember picking up the sports illustrated (remember when magazines were a thing?) issue with freshman kicker scott bentley on the cover, he was the best high school kicker and was going to solve all their issues with missing game winning FGs. I think around this time the bills were losing 4 straight super bowls, one to a missed FG as well.

So buzz thinks i should bet the farm on a miami win. Makes me suspicious that somehow FSU covers the spread. Their defense is playing better of late, fwiw. If they can somehow stop losing the turnover battle by 3+ every game they can keep it closer than normal. Also lately a good amount of the dogs have been covering in both pros and college, although the really bad dogs are still getting creamed.

Rams are now 2-4 but seem to be waving the white flag on the season, supposedly theyre taking offers on trading kupp for a 2nd rd pick. Maybe this is the year of the star WR midseason trade, with amari cooper and davante adams already traded and now maybe kupp. I know tampa would love to have him, i think their top 2 WRs now are a rookie and 2nd yr guy.

Ok, ur gramps is the guy on the left. He looks like you more than a bit, eh? Same general face shape. Sounds like he was very good at his job and was very into the tech of that age and was trying to get you interested in science as well. Were you decent at math and science in school?

That was an interesting vid on eating sushi, he never actually said not to mix wasabi and soy sauce together, he said not to mix sushi and ginger together which i dont think people do often. His other rules were to use fingers to eat roll sushi, which is interesting. Maybe not if it's like a messy roll like an inside out one or a dragon roll. And to turn the piece sushi on its side and dip only the fish part in the soy sauce and dont shake the excess off cause it's like a guy shaking his wang off after peeing, it's uncouth.

Moo deng is a pygmy hippo, her mom isnt that big either, and is pretty tame around humans.

That tiktok video isnt showing up for me for some reason, buzz, but my money is on the bear or the hippo.
The croc is the one with the more narrow snout, of course. Plus Pops forgets that Buzz isnt a fan of the gators. They did have a nice win vs kentucky last wk, but signs still point to them firing their coach this year.

That Supercar show looks like a trip. The special effects are almost laughable compared to CGI but yknow, it kinda works, and a lot of cgi nowadays is fake looking as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts