What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
FSU visits Miami saturday night and the canes are favored by 21 at home. Teasing that line to -30 or more might be appropriate given the QB issues FSU continues to have, although miami's D hasnt been really stellar, giving up 30+ pts in 3 consecutive games. At least buzz will come out of this game knowing one of his teams won.
I would like to say when it comes to FSU v Miami, "You can throw out the record books", but I am not as stupid as I look. We arrived in Tallahassee from Fort Myers in 1991 just in time for Wide Right I.

Bobby B saw it too.

How big a farm do you have @Bababooey ?

Wide Right II the following year.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
the raiders are not a true test of any defense
but i like what im seeing and hoping they cna replicate this action against a vikings team coming off a close loss to the lions
both teams are playing off a short week but i still think this could be a great game
it looks like the raiders are in full on rebuild mode and a qb would be just the first piece to their puzzle
chargers lost to the cards so the rams are not able to climb up in the ranks but overall im happy with thier play this season considering all the hurdles they had to overcome
@buzzmobile
baker was not the dream maker last night, the fist qtr went well then it was all down hill from there, but they lost to b'more which os on team i am not fading and it just would have been a nice feather in his cap to upset the ravens
plus like baba said they lost their wr #1 and wr#2, not a good look
but we can still root for jax right? and what about those gators?!

shithawk420

Veteran
my grandpa is the one on the left.he was an audio and vid tech working for NBC5 chicago.he did a lot but the main thing was he did the was the tech in the 86 world series.he also did the macy thanksgiving parade.guess im bragging but he taught me a lot.fucker gave me science books and mozart cds when i was like 5. no kid wants that shit

i actually liked the cowboy bebop live action. thought i would hate it but i liked it.fuck i totally forgot about those pork chops.fuck sorry for derailing the thread. im drunk and on drugs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts