What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ooo, that's not great, a 7yr drought is gotta be hard on the local flora and fauna. Sounds like ur sitting pretty on ur own aquifer and another one close by. Is there any chance those dry up or would that take decades?

Are you able to get cellular 5G out there? I heard the verizon's fastest 5G was really limited in range, only good for downtowns and other densely populated areas.

Ive heard of New Haven style pizza and there's a place in chicago called Piece that ive been to that serves it, dont remember it too much it was ages ago. I do like a good amount of cheese on my pie but i guess having less of it makes it healthier.

Have the in laws been able to find out what happened to their home yet, Buzz?
Here's a hack to waterproof a home from flooding: spray foam in the joints and several layers of flex seal spray on top of it, allowing ample time to dry for the foam and between each spraying. Bonus points if u use painter's tape around the seals/joints so clean up is easier:

I guess if u do this youre kind of sealing yourself in the house as well, unless you egress from a higher up window.

that’s a good question , how long will the towns water supply last..

5g is advertised out here but hell if I know , 5 , 4 , 3g , all I know is we have interwebs and get done what we need , it works for us

I learned a lot about pizza watching this guy

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
enjoying all the posts! and wishing all you guys the best

instead of watching the baseball at my neighbors house i went to another friend place... he lives in a place far away deep in the heart of darkness, where they wore white and blues and ate weird food (they had sushi! ) and seemed to hold their own allegiances to a foreign team of "dodgers" whom they claimed were the best team in the nationals league
it was a strange experience but not unpleasant and i might return for game five
go padres
sf plays sea tonight, a big nfc.w match up
could the 9ers go 2-4?
im working on some hot teaks for this weeeknds slate of games but want to serve them up hot and fresh
im also thinking of take out chinese food! or maybe a pizza for dinner tonight
@Bababooey
tx is to fla like ca is to ...
A. arizona
B.nevada
C.oregon
D. non of the above
tx and fla are way different in their climate and culture but i think both places are cool
plus fla touches water
that sucks if she dumped your juice down the drain but like you said its for your own good
/maybe you could throw some of her shit away and see how she feels?
flex seal is a gift from god from what i hear and can be used to fix anything
i have never heard of new haven style pizza but i live in a pizza desert
/reposts @bigsur51 map but replaces precipitation numbers with pizza
so how do you qualify for this free pizza dinner @buzzmobile ? that sounds like a nice tradition and a good way of sharing
every culture has bread topped with flavor! its like a smile,it works in any language
im glad to hear you are feeling better @shithawk420
keep it up man
take care of the dog bite and just keep kicking ass man! life can be tough but you can be tougher

shithawk420

Veteran
that’s a good question , how long will the towns water supply last..

5g is advertised out here but hell if I know , 5 , 4 , 3g , all I know is we have interwebs and get done what we need , it works for us

I learned a lot about pizza watching this guy

Awe that fucking guy.he don't know shit about pizza.he gave chuckee cheese 8.5 out of 10 and he dissed Chicago pizza.fuck that guy.id back hand him if I ever saw him.dead srs.he likes his new York pizza.ill admit I've never had new York pizza but no fucking way is it better than Chicago pizza.speaking of pizza I just had a Casey pizza.eh it wasn't great.i give it 5.5 out of 10. Just my opinion.if it had meat it would of been better.

Speaking of meat I finally found that damn Aldi lamb.my uncle don't eat beef or pork but he will eat lamb.said it was perfect.praise from Ceasar for real

buzzmobile

Veteran
how do you qualify for this free pizza dinner @buzzmobile ?
You know the rules. Stop by anytime it is Friday but be sure to call first. It's a Southern thing, don't ya know. You know how to find me. Any toppings you want on your pizza beside pineapple?
1728644615122.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
im sorry i dont have pics of the lake. i didnt know it could be that big. argh im in fucking pain.fucking dog. but it was cool to be back at the farm.ill post a pic of my dads thing.ive never seen one like that.he gets his tether off in a couple weeks.

i dont bekieve in luck but when i wear my jersey the bears kick ass. 7 to 37.that pissed me off.i wanted a good game.whatever ill take it.little chilly.morning friends.49 by me

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ive heard that clean fresh water will be the next scarce resource, Bigsur, if it isnt already in some places. So u may want to sit tight and protect ur aquifer. Maybe u can end up like this guy, he had an entire harem of perfect women.
Immortan-Joe.jpg

Do not become addicted to water, otherwise you will resent its absence.

3G is barely usable internet speeds. Verizon 4G was pretty fast iirc, like hundreds of MB speeds in a good area, and 5G even faster than that.

Portnoy's pizza reviews are legit. I think he liked chicago pizza, Hawk? He gave some of the deep dish and stuffed pizza some decent reviews at least, iirc. It's awkward to eat a slice of stuffed pizza standing up, no plates, out of the box tho...

Niners won comfortably last night and are back atop the division for now. Jordan mason hurt his shoulder so they were down to their 3rd and 4th string RBs, including a rookie, isaac guerendo. I thought the guy's name was hispanic, but apparently he's biracial, with his dad from the central african republic. Injuries this year in football have been out of control, star players even getting hurt in practice nowadays.

TX has some shoreline on the gulf coast, houston specifically is a big port and refinery center. Theyve even had some bad H-words in the recent past.

I had Casey's pizza a couple months ago, Hawk, and it was decent like u said. Not bad for gas station pizza but not any better than dominos or pizza hut, etc.

Anything sweet on a pizza is kind of sketchy but i admit pineapple goes alright with ham and maybe bacon and onion. A hawaiian style pie is not my preferred choice but ill eat it no problem.

Keep wearing that jersey, Hawk, dont forget they play this sunday morning, 830am, in London vs the jaguars. Should be another win but trevor lawrence may have found his mojo again so we'll see how it goes...

shithawk420

Veteran
oh boy.thats a lot to go through but the bears are playing the jags in London? fuck me.guess i gotta watch on my puter cause i got no clue what chanel thats on.. ESPN? damnit.thanks for telling me cause i wouldnt have known.glad i got buddies like you guys

also maybe cause i was drunk and high but williams didnt piss me off.maybe he has potential afterall

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
You know the rules. Stop by anytime it is Friday but be sure to call first. It's a Southern thing, don't ya know. You know how to find me. Any toppings you want on your pizza beside pineapple?
View attachment 19082064
did someone say pizza?
HIPPO PICKLE.jpg

what is that spikey abomination on top of your pie
pine....apple; (said in a very slow and confused voice: i know those wrods but when you put them together like that ,,,)
like baba said i dont really like sweet stuff on my pizza but i have enjoyed some bbq chicken pizza with bbq sauce or asian style pizza with hoisin and peanuts so who knows, sometimes tbhose alt sauces are tasty
how about a white pizza, with ricotta!
/olive oil and garlic for the sauce, then top with your fav cheese and big dollops of ricotta cheese
enjoy the food and the folk brother
gators play tn, i have no idea about college football but im not seeing a win here
tell me im wrong buzz?

@Bababooey
rev it up for imortan joe!
that movie was kick ass and i was hoping they would have a sequel
the funny thing about water is its not scarce across the nation, just incertain areas
/california is a great example where in n.cal they get tons of water but in s.cal we get very little rain fall; why not share the water?
you are totally right about tx geography they have a coastline but thats not a real ocean
/hou is also one of the few deep water ports in the us and there is a lot of erl' in that gulf
the game last night was fun but sea just could not put the ball into the hands of their key players
im noticing that they arent doing any alt broadcast this season :(
so do you have any bets placed for this weekend? what games are you interested in
the red beans are going to have their hands full v the ravens
/b'more in this one
looks like the rams have the weekend off but the padres are playing tonight

@shithawk420
wtf? this guy gives chucky cheese an 8/10?
yeah! lets see pics of your dads thing! that plus babas balls might get me half chubbed
i like the deep dish style pizza and think chi has strong pizza game
but i have been eating thinner crust lately because i dont want all the carbs
i guess its like sunsets and ball pics, there is no perfect one and you just enjoy them all

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
go padres
f'u'l'a

just watched the pads crap out because everyone wants to be a glory boy
fly out to mid field or slap a ball into play and get on base
great game dodgers,:: padres no points!?
f'this man, baseballs lame

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol how do you find this stuff pops? That was entertaining. This stupid pitter is gonna get killed by the horses.fucker got me good. He attacks them.son of a gun.drank about 60 beers in 3 days.i was scared i was gonna die.im feeling a little better now.im fucking done.i was scared.
20241008_080319.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's be on NFL network, but it'll also be broadcast on Fox i think if ur in an area that gets Bears games locally, so u should be alright for Sun morn, Hawk. Only question is if you'll have slept at all before the game airs. How's ur sleep going, Hawk? Still going 2-3 days no sleep?

Gotta love Moo Deng, Pops. She's growing fast so i wonder how much longer before she loses her cuteness and people move on to the next thing.

I was gonna say, bbq sauce on pizza is underrated. I havent had a white pizza in a long time, a few years i think. Hey Buzz, u ever make a white pizza? Like with ricotta cheese and olive oil and garlic?

Both the U and FSU are off this week so Buzz wont get stressed out by college football, he can sit back and watch FL lose to TN, like u said pops the Vols are favored by 2 TDs. I think they cover at home, and take the over on TN team points.

I think a lot of water in the SW US comes from the CO river basin, feeds the cities and towns in desert areas, even used for a lot of agriculture. Maybe that's part of the reason why Bigsur's area is so dry, all that water going downstream and used in other states? Or maybe that's just how it is, water doesnt really flow UP does it?

Im thinking this week will be another favorites week in the NFL, Pops. 49ers were -3.5 favs at Sea and covered easily. Bears are -1 favs vs Jags and im tempted to sprinkle a bit on a teaser to -9.5 or something for plus $. Bears do have 2 starters in their secondary out but they have good depth there still.

I havent had pizza in a bit so might have to change that this weekend, Pops. No chuckie cheese tho, not sure if any are even open near me.

He looks like a healthy, active dog but yeah, he's going to get kicked or stomped by a horse if he keeps going after them, Hawk. My pups would bark at the police horses or carriage horses they would see in the city but i never let them get near, dont need a spooked horse trampling around.

20 beers a day is like 1/hour? That seems a bit... excessive. I need to quite the booze myself, it's interfering with my sleep (keep getting up to pee in the night, drinking water to hydrate myself, etc)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Lol how do you find this stuff pops? That was entertaining. This stupid pitter is gonna get killed by the horses.fucker got me good. He attacks them.son of a gun.drank about 60 beers in 3 days.i was scared i was gonna die.im feeling a little better now.im fucking done.i was scared. View attachment 19082492
the dog dosent that bad hawk, why did it attack you in the first place?
any dog that f's with horses is asking for trouble and one good kick and the dog could be f'd
60 beers? sounds like you were partying hard man
ive actually been cutting back on my drinking lately, or at least i try
this week there were several nights where i dident drink before bed
it was hard to fall asleep and on two of the nights i just ended up reading all night until exhaustion finally took over at like 4a
but i felt ok the next day and think im going to make this a regular thing

i thought your wife throws away your booze @Bababooey so you cant be drinking that much
but i dig wanting to make better lifestyle choices and drinking excessively is never good for you
/takes huge rip off bong and slams back another vodka
im working up some midseason taeks but im still kind of sore about the padres losing to the dodgers; plus the rams dont play tomorrow so im just free balling it
/i dont even know what games they are going to televise
im in the mood for ...something but i dont know what so i might go to vons tomorrow and just wander around until i see something that looks good
ive been eating pizza the past couple days, i signed up for the dominoes app and now i am earning points to more pizza
/im such a fat kid
but its not that bad, their this crust is actually too thin, like cracker crust thin, but the original isnt that bad and they also have a ny style i have not tried yet
nothing like the beautiful creations our man @buzzmobile makes, but its not bad
i like jax and am not fading them but we will see how your shiny new qb does
ive already talked about the red beans v b'more (im leaning hard on l'freaky) but is there easy money in txns v pawts? im seeing -6.5?!
where you @G.O. Joe
/eating pizza?

shithawk420

Veteran
I tried to sleep but I'm freaking sick.kinda scared to go to sleep.ive had enough.im done drinking.

So that's cool the game should be on fox.most people from Iowa are bears fans but I've so some green bay fans.

My uncle rescued that dog.think he was a fighting dog.assholes.i accidently stepped on him and he bit me.fucking pitters.im not so sure about them anymore.my dog is pit and lab but the lab makes him a sweetheart.

Last time I had dominoes it was terrible.its cheap for a reason.this meat lover pizza from pizza hut was really good but it was over 20 bucks.got dang

Yeah we were partying at lake Shabbona cause it was our friend and families anniversary of our friends death.hit a semi head on.it was good to see people I haven't seen in a long time though.windy as fuck

Anyway The ghost and Mr Chicken is with Don Knots gonna be on Svengoolie tonight.BERWIN! You know about that baba.anyway hope you guys have a good evening.forgot the pizza hut pic.i ate the whole thing.meat lovers extra sauce.20 bucks is kinda pricey though
20241001_202627.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
the ghost and mr chicken is another of my all time favorite movies
don knotts kicks ass and his movies are hilarious
that sucks the dog bit you man but you stepped on him, is it normally a mean dog?
/fighting dogs usually have no ears and their tails are docked
i was never a fan of dominoes but i guess they have upped their game, at least the ones i got dident suck
i scored two large speciality pizzas for like ~$25 on the app and it was ok, i got the deluxe and a philly cheese steak one, plus got a free emergency pizza coupon (what every that is) for later use
hey man, take care of yourself hawk and enjoy the movie!
drink plenty of water or anything but booze tonight and give yourself a few days to get better

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks pops.2 large pizzas for 25 isn't bad at all.maybe I got a bad batch.

He's not a bad dog but he was abused.not his fault. But for some reason he fucks with the horses

Wish we all could watch the movie together.its one of my dad and I favorite. Not even joking my grandpa looked just like Don when he was younger.just hope I can get up for the football game.i think the Bears will win.got no idea who's playing tomorrow otherwise

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
it could vary by location but the one near me is ok, i usually pay $25 for a single pizza
but it wasnt bad
you have a good attitude man, the dog is not a bad dog but it was startled and just reacted
hahha i would totally watch the svenghoulie! but i think @Bababooey might be scarred, the ghost and mr chicken can get pretty intense
i am a huge fan of don knotts, the nutty prof, mr limpet, shakiest gun in the west, i could go on
don knotts, one of the greatest actors of all time
don-knotts-1280x720.jpg