What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ooo, that's not great, a 7yr drought is gotta be hard on the local flora and fauna. Sounds like ur sitting pretty on ur own aquifer and another one close by. Is there any chance those dry up or would that take decades?

Are you able to get cellular 5G out there? I heard the verizon's fastest 5G was really limited in range, only good for downtowns and other densely populated areas.

Ive heard of New Haven style pizza and there's a place in chicago called Piece that ive been to that serves it, dont remember it too much it was ages ago. I do like a good amount of cheese on my pie but i guess having less of it makes it healthier.

Have the in laws been able to find out what happened to their home yet, Buzz?
Here's a hack to waterproof a home from flooding: spray foam in the joints and several layers of flex seal spray on top of it, allowing ample time to dry for the foam and between each spraying. Bonus points if u use painter's tape around the seals/joints so clean up is easier:

I guess if u do this youre kind of sealing yourself in the house as well, unless you egress from a higher up window.

that’s a good question , how long will the towns water supply last..

5g is advertised out here but hell if I know , 5 , 4 , 3g , all I know is we have interwebs and get done what we need , it works for us

I learned a lot about pizza watching this guy