What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey just ball dropping because he thinks his bears might be for real after their win over the battle cats
williams looks to be picking up the game and if can keep this up for a few years he might end up a good qb in the nfl
beautiful pic btw ansel adams , but it would have worked better in black and white,you know to capture your inner balls

@bigsur51 is a apex predator and not afraid of the meat!
glad to see you sticking around man! and i hope to hear more about your meat fueled adventures
me and the x have a weird relationship too but she is a keeper for sure
she just got off the hook and now i have to coax her back with doughnuts and sweet words, a lot of work but worth every minute
most of us here i think have a few grows under our belt but like you saide its fun to talk about other stuff
go padres!

if @buzzmobile needs any help with his swap weed grow just let me know, im here for you bro

buzzmobile

Veteran
does he have a nice grill or smoker setup as well? I hear backyard wood fired pizza ovens are popular with the hooty-tooty folk. U ever think of cooking ur pizzas over wood, Buzz? Dont u have a wood fired stove in the house?
There's a Big Green Egg on the back porch that overlooks the fire ring. Wood fired pizza oven sounds better than the reality to me. Outside and a wood fire in the heat and humidity are a minus. Most often it is the two of us lovers here for Pizza Friday. I am very happy with my pizza steel and 550F oven temp.
There's another H-word on its way to the FL gulf coast, should hit farther south of u so maybe you'll only get some rain and wind, Tampa tho looks *ucked, and theyre still recovering from Helene which was barely a week ago...
Yeah that is a worst case storm track too. MamaD's brother and his wife live in St. Pete, and they will be staying with us for a few days. We are outside of the Cone and well away from anything but a breeze. The coastal counties south of us have Tropical Storm Warnings issued. There sill be some high tides but nothing devastating.

I watched the Colts v Jags and T-Law had some tight throws and a personal best passing yardage. I watched the Rams to see if Fiske #55 and Verse #8 were on the field and they were. I could not sit and watch the second game. Some of the same ants that are in @bigsur51's pants were crawling in mine. I had other 'stuff' to do.