What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah sorry boys.shit really hit the fan. my mom caught my friend and i snorting drugs and she flipped out. saying shes gonna raise my rent and then get a protection order and sell the house. i only do that kinda thing once every few years and shes a hypocrite.shes done more drugs than me. i think shes mad cause i dont like kamala harris or something. all she watches is politics and she hates trump so much she has TDS.shes fucking crazy. i havent seen her this mad in a long time. fucks sakes im a grown adult. fuck i almost had a heart attack. never doing this crap again.on the plus side i found that whiskey bottle i lost

i mean i try to do whats best.god forbid i drink and do a little drugs once in a while. long as i dont lie cheat or steal whats the big deal? and yeah DB is living it up. going to sports games and seen metallica. i think hes a good guy just spoiled. i never got shit from my family.now i might be homeless.fuck that shit. ill die first. im getting real sick of peoples shit.fuck it. i dont care any more

so looks like the Bears play the Rams next. that should be an ok game.Rams are still your team right pops? the new Bears QB is a joke. hes too busy being a weird goof ball to take the game serious. i guess if i was a kid with millions id be acting silly too

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
yeah sorry boys.shit really hit the fan. my mom caught my friend and i snorting drugs and she flipped out. saying shes gonna raise my rent and then get a protection order and sell the house. i only do that kinda thing once every few years and shes a hypocrite.shes done more drugs than me. i think shes mad cause i dont like kamala harris or something. all she watches is politics and she hates trump so much she has TDS.shes fucking crazy. i havent seen her this mad in a long time. fucks sakes im a grown adult. fuck i almost had a heart attack. never doing this crap again.on the plus side i found that whiskey bottle i lost

i mean i try to do whats best.god forbid i drink and do a little drugs once in a while. long as i dont lie cheat or steal whats the big deal? and yeah DB is living it up. going to sports games and seen metallica. i think hes a good guy just spoiled. i never got shit from my family.now i might be homeless.fuck that shit. ill die first. im getting real sick of peoples shit.fuck it. i dont care any more

so looks like the Bears play the Rams next. that should be an ok game.Rams are still your team right pops? the new Bears QB is a joke. hes too busy being a weird goof ball to take the game serious. i guess if i was a kid with millions id be acting silly too
oh wow man, i could not even imagine what my mom would say if she caught me snorting powder
/ i dont even smoke around my mom, she knows but i still dont do it out of respect
im sure she dosent want to put you out on the street, she is just looking out for you like a mom would, just be cool man and smooth this shit out hawk
Your best post evah! You touched all the bases, @pop_rocks .

thanks man!
i like talking to you guys
plus you know i like football and sports
/artist rendition of me watching football and posting online
draft dog.jpg

i dont like big winds either but im sure you have your shit together and are prepared if the power goes out
keep your feet dry man and i hope this one passes with no major problems or outages

@Bababooey
all i see is a wall of txt, no pics of fresh balls
stats/analytics =sux and are wrong over 50% of the time
/i for one welcome our new ai ovrlords
the upcoming rams v bears tilt should be fun, the rams d is finding a new identity w/o a.don
plus its like we will eb watching the game together, we can hold hands and drink 4locos with hawk
haha fsu rookies, those guys are fags

/all except for fiske he seems pretty studly
i am actually in the closet about the bills but feel like the window is closing for them
we will see if this is j.allens year

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
See, now THIS is entertaining. Not DB's crap about his mom buying him stuff and eating fast food.

Were u snorting fent? U should stay away from that $hit. The high is fleeting and addictive and it's dangerous to boot.

Pops is right, she doesnt really want to kick u out because ur the only one who helps her. Maybe u should pretend to like the libs a little bit, complain about trump a little, hide ur MAGA hat, then it'll blow over. Hell, if she like ur new attitude enough, she might let u do drugs in the house again. Is ur friend a libtard as well? That would help. Then u could chop up lines right in front of her while complaining that trump is the end of democracy.

Yeah, chicago is hosting the rams this sunday, should be an interesting game. I know the bears arent good but im leaning towards nfc west teams having issues with nfc north teams, given rams and cards lost to detroit, niners lost to the vikings. Course, those are the 2 best teams in the north and the bears are last but the offense did look alive a little in the 2nd half vs the colts, hopefully they can carry that over.

Buzz has a generator and i think he said he can run some lights and the water (well pump) while it runs. It's not as comfortable but it's doable if power is out for a while. Is it a diesel? Those are loud to run but u can run them continiously while spending less on fuel.

Latest posts

Latest posts