What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yes, and it looks just like the picture. I grocery shop at Mr. Walton's store which is closer, cleaner, and friendlier. I sometimes check a Winn Dixie for an item or two if Sam did not have it on the shelf.
View attachment 19058283

View attachment 19058284

Uncanny resemblance, @Bababooey , run run away!

Have you looked at their schedule this year @pop_rocks ? Take a look and then run run away.
ok it looks like i will slowly dog paddle away, i dident know they were that bad
/next you will tell me they are focusing on academics? get your footbaww right gators
but thanks for that link to the schedule, i booked marked it so i can check back every week and see how they are doing

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
The girls just cooked this up, chicken/chorizo/tomato/chilli/spinach and fresh basil with dried oregano, sea salt and black pepper corn. spaghetti on the side with garlic sourdough, thought it was worthy of a pic..

View attachment 19058501
holy crap man! your girls made that?
/do they work as a team or is one of them the little chef?
#chefs kiss!
i like the add of the chorizo and spinach and bet it was awesome
thats what i thought about when you mentioned supermac, a burger style fast food joint
f'n'a man! this place looks bomb, they have chicken burgers and pizzas too?
this is it right? https://supermacs.ie/
we have papajohns here and they are ok, but couple that with a side of fries and a cheese burger all in one place and you have just jumped up to the next level
yeah man, i noticed that 0.0 thing in the logo and was just hoping they were trying to get cute with the name
so they only serve 0.0 guinness? i guess you would not need a liquor licence for that, but kind of weak
oh man, the pigs head is awesome and my favorite part was the cheek meat!
pita bread is like all bread, its best when its fresh
another good thing is called potato bolani
potato!.jpg

its the fresh bread dough but stuffed with this seasoned mashed potato
another #chefs kiss!!
/ive posted about this place before: https://babakabobsd.com/menu
this stuff is awesome but its a lot of food when paired with a meal for just one person
but when i take friends there i always get this as a starter and its hard not to just eat this and ignore the rest of the food its so good

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
hope you are enjoying your labor day holiday man! got anything planned other than not working
yeah man, i had no idea the gators=the gay'turds
but they are going to turn it around right?
right
/help me @G.O. Joe you are my only hope
real football kicks off and i am excited for the action to start!
naw, i dont go crazy on the booze when i go to costco, just a couple bottles
/i once saw this guy ...freakin drunkie!
plus like i said the cvs is just a few minutes drive away
/i also tie the booze runs into the food runs so i hit up the cvs/ vons and sometimes even the aldis all in one trip
so what are you eating today? i made some steak and potatoes yesterday but now that i have the mashed potato i am thinking of making some country fried chicken for lunch
thanks for the tip, now i can have an extra scoop or taters and not feel like a fat kid
/im still the fat kid
so what do you think about buzzs toes? he is looking pretty good there and i might have to click on his link, just for you know ...uhhhmmm research

eat more piggies man!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i dont know man i guess it was the sauce.it didnt taste like bbq it was just wierd. no big deal.just kinda hoping it was good but the only good mama cozzi pizzas are the roasted vegetable and the spinach pizza anyway.never really liked them

nah i cant tighten it anymore.id strip it. guess i got no choice but to put it on the ground.its just really inconvenient.it aint real grilling but i thought about getting one of these.i gotta see more of it but i think its a smoker too.wtf i cant post links again?
i dig it man and not all bbq sauces are made the same
asian bbq sauce seems to be sweeter with a lot of soy from what ive tasted, but its a flavor profile you go for but if you aren't expecting it it can be a surprise
that sucks and if you really want to kick up dust call the number on the box and complain
otherwise i just eat it or throw it away and dont buy it again

@buzzmobile
that rosin shit looks cool,its just young amber?!
looks like a great long read and you know im going to check that whole thing out

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Now pops, that's proper pitta bread man.. Not the sad excuse we get here, bet it smells amazing....
Is the bolani similar to potato bread? We make potato cakes here (also known as potato farls) they would be more common in Northern Ireland, great way to use up the leftover potatoes from the night before, just flour and seasoning added to the spuds and shaped like patties and fried in kerry gold butter..

Yea man papa John's and supermacs are combined here, the pizza is ok, the base tends to be a little thick but perfect for dipping sauces.. Supermacs is fine after a few drinks, usually when the Asian takeaways close at night along with the other takeaways, Supermacs is always open As they wouldn't close until 2 or 3 in the morning.. There chicken is fantastic, I was talking to a friend from Belfast over the weekend and he was excited about popeyes opening their first restaurant in Ireland, Wendy's is also opening their first restaurant in Dublin next year, I've heard good reports about them so look forward to sampling there delights when they open, I'm expecting mega size portions man.

The eldest daughter is all hands on with the prep and excution of foods, she always done well at home economics at school and got good grades, she's well clued in on the science of it. She doesn't like anyone around her when she's cooking or watching her 😆 I usually stay out of her way and just let her get on with it, the end results usually speak for themselves. They have been cooking and preparing foods from a very early age, (handy when survival mode kicks in man)

0.0 Guinness is fine if your driving, though I wouldn't endulge on it.. Maybe for the placebo effect 😃

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
look at her go
hey man, culinary arts no joke ! and if nothing else she can always make a good meal
no its more like a wheat bread that has mashed potatoes between the layers so the outside is crispy on the outside but the mashed potato filling is almost creamy; dip this in that yogurt sauce and enjoy every bite!
this potato farls look crazy good man! i will have to look for a place localy that serves them or i can just wing it and try making them on my own!:whee:*
wendys is one of my favorite american burger joints! the meat is suppsoed to be fresh, never frozen
they have a lot of good stuff on their menu and i think their chicken is a cut above
take the fam there! and let us know what veryone thinks!
popeyes chicken is good
the chicken pieces are small, but their seasoning is on point and its one of the few fried chickens i will just eat off the bone skin and all
plus they have great sides!
i get it now, this 0.0 is the stuff i need! hey man im riding the placebo effect right now
/ignore the vodka drank in the other hand
dance like you mean it my friend!

*how much of what do i add?

shithawk420

Veteran
Now pops, that's proper pitta bread man.. Not the sad excuse we get here, bet it smells amazing....
Is the bolani similar to potato bread? We make potato cakes here (also known as potato farls) they would be more common in Northern Ireland, great way to use up the leftover potatoes from the night before, just flour and seasoning added to the spuds and shaped like patties and fried in kerry gold butter..

Yea man papa John's and supermacs are combined here, the pizza is ok, the base tends to be a little thick but perfect for dipping sauces.. Supermacs is fine after a few drinks, usually when the Asian takeaways close at night along with the other takeaways, Supermacs is always open As they wouldn't close until 2 or 3 in the morning.. There chicken is fantastic, I was talking to a friend from Belfast over the weekend and he was excited about popeyes opening their first restaurant in Ireland, Wendy's is also opening their first restaurant in Dublin next year, I've heard good reports about them so look forward to sampling there delights when they open, I'm expecting mega size portions man.

The eldest daughter is all hands on with the prep and excution of foods, she always done well at home economics at school and got good grades, she's well clued in on the science of it. She doesn't like anyone around her when she's cooking or watching her 😆 I usually stay out of her way and just let her get on with it, the end results usually speak for themselves. They have been cooking and preparing foods from a very early age, (handy when survival mode kicks in man)

0.0 Guinness is fine if your driving, though I wouldn't endulge on it.. Maybe for the placebo effect 😃
your daughter sounds just like me when im in the kitchen.i tell everyone to get out of my way and let let me do my thing. i got a ribeye and a tbone from the store. i might grill that today or i might make cabbage,potato,suarkrat and suasage soup but i bet you know all about that. also got gazpacho on my mind.i got all the stuff to make it.well i fucking relapsed. got a 15 pack of beer but its not a big deal.ill go on another break after im done with it. i think 0.0 guiness is just wrong.what do you irish think about it?

buzzmobile

Veteran
@buzzmobile
that rosin shit looks cool,its just young amber?!
Sorta kinda but not real amber. It comes from hardened pine sap. You can make your own.

Or you can order a kit.

Then you can go full on gourmand.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I saw the Guinness 0.0 sign, disappointing that that's all they serve. Pops is right, a bar that only serves non alcoholic beer should be illegal, especially in Ireland. Surprised it hasnt been burned down yet.

Wait, what is this? Supermacs is the Irish version of Mcdonald's, and they even won a lawsuit vs them? My God, man, Ireland sounds like a wonderland. Makes me want to visit, but i fear id never want to leave. Are there any downsides to living there? Lot more knife crime? I guess that's better than gun crime.

I figured that's what u meant, fresh baked vs store/factory bought pita bread. Yeah, some of the more authentic places will have that stone oven to cook their own dough and that has to be world's better than mass produced bread.

I agree with Pops, it's amazing your daughters cooked that. When i was their age, making a ham sandwich on sliced bread was the extent of my cooking skills. And we're talking sliced meat, sliced cheese and mustard, no veggies or sauces. I imagine if i was asked to slice anything i would have bled all over my food.

Where do u find this stuff, Hawk? Potatoes boiled in rosin (the byproduct of turpentine production)? So apparently it cooks them perfectly but u cant eat the skin once done - the rosin, not surprisingly, is inedible.

Donor kebab is the gyro on a vertical spit, i posted a pic of it a couple pages ago. Im sure youve seen one if youve ever been to a gyro place. Genuine middle eastern places make their own meat cones on the spit, layer a bunch of thin sliced marinated meat.

Ive never had hog's head but Superx made it seem not that appetizing? It really smells like piss? Maybe that's the brain. Id avoid animal brains, prions exist and theyre not broken down by heat/cooking.

Boston college is currently up 7-0 vs FSU, so maybe Buzz doesnt want to gloat too much over the Gators' plight. The Noles might start off 0-2 in the conference, this after going 13-0 last year.

The fresh cooked flatbread stuffed with a spiced filling (potato, meat, spinach etc) is always a nice treat. Do u eat indian food sometimes, Pops? How about u Superx? Hawk can probably just make his own.

Combining the food and booze runs are always a good idea, Pops. My personality would be to stock up on costco vodka, the downside to that besides looking like a degenerate is that i'd probably wind up drinking more, instead of 2 handles a week it could be 2.5 or even 3.

Unless Buzz is a 20 yr old white woman i dont think those are his toes. She got nice feet, whoever she is, but im more of a titty and azz guy.

Using leftovers to make potato cakes is a pretty ingenious way to make old taters appetizing again. Do u eat them with sour cream as well? In the jewish deli's here they serve latke, which is a pan fried potato cake, sounds very similar.

Let us see how the gazpacho turns out, not sure ive seen anyone make it, bet yours turns out good.
A 15 pack doesnt sound too bad, i suppose, so long as it doesnt turn into two 30 packs plus some bacardi 151.

Im thinking FSU needs to bench DJ ukelele or whatever his last name is, his accuracy is so inconsistent that opposing defenses are loading up the box daring him to throw and he cant make them pay. They have a bye next week and face Memphis next, mike norvell's old team and a pretty good G5 team themselves.
At least u have the U to follow, Buzz, theyre looking like the kings of FL but it's still early...

shithawk420

Veteran
that wasnt me baba that was buzz. i dont know a damn thing about that stuff except it looks like some damn fine shatter.could probably rip someone off good with that stuff. awe fuk well if im gonna cook steak i better get to it. i gotta dry brine it and hopefully the damn charcoal stays lit. says prime but i dont believe that chit coming from walmart. looks slightly more marbled thats it. costco has the best meat ive ever bought from a chain. wish i was a member

superx

Veteran
your daughter sounds just like me when im in the kitchen.i tell everyone to get out of my way and let let me do my thing. i got a ribeye and a tbone from the store. i might grill that today or i might make cabbage,potato,suarkrat and suasage soup but i bet you know all about that. also got gazpacho on my mind.i got all the stuff to make it.well i fucking relapsed. got a 15 pack of beer but its not a big deal.ill go on another break after im done with it. i think 0.0 guiness is just wrong.what do you irish think about it?
Ribeye and tbone are the mutz nutz Hawk, (fine cutts of beef) it's difficult sourcing good tbone at the best of times for us, we can get really nice marbled/aged rib eye handy enough, they usually work out at 12-13 euro per 10/12oz, plenty of eating on them and they are nice and tender.....
I like my steak blue (extra rare) or rare is just fine aswell..

That sounds like a nice concoction of food man, you can't go wrong with spuds and cabbage the sausage adds a nice dimension (is the sausage smoked?) The sauerkraut will add a element of acidiness, this is what your looking for? Maybe strain the sauerkraut before adding it to your soup to balance the acidiness.
Some nice crusty bread to dip in that would be the perfect tonic, fit for a king man..

Back on the booze man, (tut tut) Only you, knows what's best for you man.. I bet the break done you good however. Stick to the plan man and give your self long breaks inbetween your sessions.. You might even enjoy it more.. I do the same with weed, I would stop it for days some times weeks before getting wasted.
This way I enjoy it much more and look forward to it. Otherwise everything seems to revolve around getting stoned. Can become rather mundane and boring at the best of times...

I hear ya on 0.0 Guinness, personally, I don't know anybody who drinks it, certainly not in my circle anyhowz. It doesn't taste all that bad man, I have drank several pints of it when finding myself as the designated driver.

shithawk420

Veteran
Ribeye and tbone are the mutz nutz Hawk, (fine cutts of beef) it's difficult sourcing good tbone at the best of times for us, we can get really nice marbled/aged rib eye handy enough, they usually work out at 12-13 euro per 10/12oz, plenty of eating on them and they are nice and tender.....
I like my steak blue (extra rare) or rare is just fine aswell..

That sounds like a nice concoction of food man, you can't go wrong with spuds and cabbage the sausage adds a nice dimension (is the sausage smoked?) The sauerkraut will add a element of acidiness, this is what your looking for? Maybe strain the sauerkraut before adding it to your soup to balance the acidiness.
Some nice crusty bread to dip in that would be the perfect tonic, fit for a king man..

Back on the booze man, (tut tut) Only you, knows what's best for you man.. I bet the break done you good however. Stick to the plan man and give your self long breaks inbetween your sessions.. You might even enjoy it more.. I do the same with weed, I would stop it for days some times weeks before getting wasted.
This way I enjoy it much more and look forward to it. Otherwise everything seems to revolve around getting stoned. Can become rather mundane and boring at the best of times...

I hear ya on 0.0 Guinness, personally, I don't know anybody who drinks it, certainly not in my circle anyhowz. It doesn't taste all that bad man, I have drank several pints of it when finding myself as the designated driver.
of coarse i would add chicken broth and maybe cream to the potato cabbage soup so it shouldnt be too acidic.saw a good recipe on the YT

well my dad and uncle are weed dealers so i grew up getting stoned in the morning all through the day. not a great way for a teenager to grow up.plus throw booze in there i was a professional weed smoker drinker before i hit 18. sucks but its how i grew up. i havent smoked in a good while though and i could if i wanted to. the drinking though i wish i didnt buy it but ill go on another break. ive been up all night drinking.once its gone im done for now. about that guinness 0.0 its just too expensive to just get it to drink with no alcohol. whats the point in spending that much money? its like $10 or more a 6 pack.thats just silly

superx

Veteran
I saw the Guinness 0.0 sign, disappointing that that's all they serve. Pops is right, a bar that only serves non alcoholic beer should be illegal, especially in Ireland. Surprised it hasnt been burned down yet.

Wait, what is this? Supermacs is the Irish version of Mcdonald's, and they even won a lawsuit vs them? My God, man, Ireland sounds like a wonderland. Makes me want to visit, but i fear id never want to leave. Are there any downsides to living there? Lot more knife crime? I guess that's better than gun crime.

I figured that's what u meant, fresh baked vs store/factory bought pita bread. Yeah, some of the more authentic places will have that stone oven to cook their own dough and that has to be world's better than mass produced bread.

I agree with Pops, it's amazing your daughters cooked that. When i was their age, making a ham sandwich on sliced bread was the extent of my cooking skills. And we're talking sliced meat, sliced cheese and mustard, no veggies or sauces. I imagine if i was asked to slice anything i would have bled all over my food.

Where do u find this stuff, Hawk? Potatoes boiled in rosin (the byproduct of turpentine production)? So apparently it cooks them perfectly but u cant eat the skin once done - the rosin, not surprisingly, is inedible.

Donor kebab is the gyro on a vertical spit, i posted a pic of it a couple pages ago. Im sure youve seen one if youve ever been to a gyro place. Genuine middle eastern places make their own meat cones on the spit, layer a bunch of thin sliced marinated meat.

Ive never had hog's head but Superx made it seem not that appetizing? It really smells like piss? Maybe that's the brain. Id avoid animal brains, prions exist and theyre not broken down by heat/cooking.

Boston college is currently up 7-0 vs FSU, so maybe Buzz doesnt want to gloat too much over the Gators' plight. The Noles might start off 0-2 in the conference, this after going 13-0 last year.

The fresh cooked flatbread stuffed with a spiced filling (potato, meat, spinach etc) is always a nice treat. Do u eat indian food sometimes, Pops? How about u Superx? Hawk can probably just make his own.

Combining the food and booze runs are always a good idea, Pops. My personality would be to stock up on costco vodka, the downside to that besides looking like a degenerate is that i'd probably wind up drinking more, instead of 2 handles a week it could be 2.5 or even 3.

Unless Buzz is a 20 yr old white woman i dont think those are his toes. She got nice feet, whoever she is, but im more of a titty and azz guy.

Using leftovers to make potato cakes is a pretty ingenious way to make old taters appetizing again. Do u eat them with sour cream as well? In the jewish deli's here they serve latke, which is a pan fried potato cake, sounds very similar.

Let us see how the gazpacho turns out, not sure ive seen anyone make it, bet yours turns out good.
A 15 pack doesnt sound too bad, i suppose, so long as it doesnt turn into two 30 packs plus some bacardi 151.

Im thinking FSU needs to bench DJ ukelele or whatever his last name is, his accuracy is so inconsistent that opposing defenses are loading up the box daring him to throw and he cant make them pay. They have a bye next week and face Memphis next, mike norvell's old team and a pretty good G5 team themselves.
At least u have the U to follow, Buzz, theyre looking like the kings of FL but it's still early...
Hey babba, whats the craic man, hope your fine and dandy...
I really enjoy a good Indian, I couldn't eat a whole one lol (joke) coriander is probably my favourite herb.
The feeling of fulfilment comes on rather quick as well, I find with Indian cuisine, it can be rather rich in content especially if its cream based, but I do enjoy them, massala or biryani would be usually my go to choice. I don't mind (the burning ring of fire) vindaloo 🔥 😉 they make amazing bread as well, keema naan is my favourite..

I knew the Guinness 0.0 pub would get the attention it deserves lol, it wasn't busy, neither was there any mad ques babba, if I'm driving, I might indulge on 2 or 3 pints. I'm a straight whiskey/Guinness 💯 man.
I guess there's a time and place for this sort of stuff.

Hog's head is certainly not for the faint hearted, I didn't know that about the brain man, makes perfect sense though,I never eat the brain as my grandfather always got first dabs. I have eaten my fair share of lambs heart (stuffed) and ox tongue, it makes a fine sandwich. I havent seen it for years. In those days you had to eat what was put in front of you or you would starve until the next day, if you were picky back then, you would fade away to nothing.

Yea the kids have been cooking from a very early age, also hands on with the day to day chores.(no slacking)

It will stand them well when they finally leave the nest...
When I was young I recall eating sugar sandwiches and also brown sauce sandwiches 🤣 it would be a big bonus to find cheese or ham in the fridge, times could be tough (I came from a fairly large family) there would always be vegetables/bread/butter/spuds. It's probably one of the reasons we tend to spoil our own girls, and make sure they have most things that they need..

Ireland is grand man, it's where my heart is.. We definitely plan on doing some travelling Asia/central,South America and Eastern Europe once we get time to ourselves, its the main topic of conversation at the best of times between us... Knife crime isn't all that bad here, not sure on the statistics, its usually domestic anytime I do here something, (which is rare) the UKs knife crime is of the scale..Dublin and Limerick would have there fair share of shootings, usually rival fractions, turf wars and what have ya.

Do you reside in the city Babba, or do you live quite rural?

superx

Veteran
of coarse i would add chicken broth and maybe cream to the potato cabbage soup so it shouldnt be too acidic.saw a good recipe on the YT

well my dad and uncle are weed dealers so i grew up getting stoned in the morning all through the day. not a great way for a teenager to grow up.plus throw booze in there i was a professional weed smoker drinker before i hit 18. sucks but its how i grew up. i havent smoked in a good while though and i could if i wanted to. the drinking though i wish i didnt buy it but ill go on another break. ive been up all night drinking.once its gone im done for now. about that guinness 0.0 its just too expensive to just get it to drink with no alcohol. whats the point in spending that much money? its like $10 or more a 6 pack.thats just silly
Guinness 0.0 / carlsberg 0.0/ peroni 0.0/Heineken 0.0/also Gin 0.0 😆 to name but a few of the non alcoholic drinks I have seen here in the supermarkets, there is lots more than that Hawk, for almost every alcoholic beer/spirit/ there is the non-alcoholic version... Though I havent seen 0.0 whiskey 😕 it wouldn't surprise me if I see it on the shelf in the not to near future. It's all about the money, Diageo have the monopoly on it.

Those steaks look mighty Hawk, how do you like your steak ? Weldone/medium/rare?
Also do you live in a legal state regarding the laws on cannabis? Is there dispensaries in your locality?
I think you might of mentioned the legalities before, apologies man as I don't remember.

Soup sounds delicious man, enjoy, stick some pics up if you think of it...

shithawk420

Veteran
well generally medium rare but maybe medium on a tbone. generally a ribeye shouldnt be cooked past medium rare. my mom will order a filet medium well and thats just wrong. your tasting the burnt crust at that point but to each their own. im gonna cook that tbone either today or tomorrow.i got it dry brining in a montreal steak rub

i dont live in a legal state but it might as well be. i cant go anywhere without seeing big ole bongs being sold in every gas station and store. legal highs every where. i just bought some shroom gummies that made me wig out. its crazy really. and it would only take me 15 minutes to cross the bridge into a legal state and buy from a dispensary but i can just get it from my family for half the price or free. i almost never pay for weed. i just dont like smoking anymore.my tolerance is crazy low so it hits me pretty hard.id rather grow it than smoke it. my dad asked if i can get any seeds and besides overpriced seed banks i cant get seeds like that anymore. i probably could but i dont wanna ask. some members here have been very good to me. especially when my house caught on fire. that was rough.never wanna go through a fire again

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah ok, sorry, didnt know that was Buzz posting about rosin boiled potatoes. It does really look like BHO/shatter, but i think the smell would give it away as being something other than cannabis. Maybe if u had it packaged quite well, and had some real shatter as an example to be smoked, could u fool someone like that. Have u ever ripped anyone off in a deal, Hawk, or been ripped off yourself? I bet there's some stories u could tell...

You like ur steak blue, Superx? Im with Hawk, I like a nice medium rare but blue is a little too raw for me. Some steak connoisseurs like it that way. Have u ever had steak tartare? It's raw chopped steak meat with a raw egg on top. Looks pretty gnarly to me but some people just love the taste of the meat itself, and not cooking it or cooking it as little as possible preserves the flavor, i guess.

Isnt there a dish called bubble and squeak that's basically mashed potatoes and cooked cabbage mixed together? Seems like a pretty hearty dish if lacking a bit in the protein department. Adding cream and chicken stock to it helps a bit i guess.

I like HP sauce well enough, reminds me of A1 steak sauce but not as intense in flavor. Not always having meat/cheese available and having to eat bread with sauce doesnt sound great but i guess back then food wasnt as plentiful/cheap as it is now? Nowadays even poor people can usually afford to eat meat everyday, at least in the US.

I live in the burbs but used to live in the city. Lots of gun crime in Chicago, ive seen a dead body or 2 (covered by a sheet) but thankfully ive never been in a crossfire or anything like that.

Ur dad asked u for seeds, Hawk? Can he start an outdoor grow this late in the season?
I miss the days when i never paid for cannabis but they have weekly specials at the dispensary so im able to get my edibles at somewhat of a discount. Tell ur dad to start importing MI cannabis into IL, i think there's an arbitrage opportunity there, it's super cheap in MI and relatively expensive in IL...