What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
no they dont have Jewel out this way baba. ive only seen them in DuPage. they had a kroger where i lived in GA. kroger is pretty devent too. Jewel is just nice and fancy. dont remember buying food there. I miss this place in Downers Grove where we used to buy beer with food stamps. they stopped that a long time ago but you can still buy italian beef and fried chicken there. it was ok. nothing special

i just dont like grilling in that fucking little thing. i dont have a proper table so its always wobbling on the thing it is sitting on. im gonna buy some steaks in a day or 2 though.gonna have to spend money on a bag of good charcoal and mix it with this shitty charcoal so it will light. bought the chimney so i wouldnt have to buy fluid anymore

that looks like an awesome time superx. wtf is up with that crazy vehicle? wtf they using that thing for?

shithawk420

Veteran
I cooked it in a toaster oven but I think it would still be terrible.i don't think I'm even gonna eat the other half.it was really bad.it was expensive too.like $5.50 or something
20240901_163917.jpg
20240901_181447.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I cooked it in a toaster oven but I think it would still be terrible.i don't think I'm even gonna eat the other half.it was really bad.it was expensive too.like $5.50 or something View attachment 19058153 View attachment 19058152
that sux man! what was wrong with the pizza?
why not just set your grill on the ground and pretend like you are camping
can you tighten the thing up?
a wobbly leg could ruin your shit, can you tighten the thing up? especially if it comes loose while you are cooking
i noticed that truck too, its heavy duty

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont know man i guess it was the sauce.it didnt taste like bbq it was just wierd. no big deal.just kinda hoping it was good but the only good mama cozzi pizzas are the roasted vegetable and the spinach pizza anyway.never really liked them

nah i cant tighten it anymore.id strip it. guess i got no choice but to put it on the ground.its just really inconvenient.it aint real grilling but i thought about getting one of these.i gotta see more of it but i think its a smoker too.wtf i cant post links again?

buzzmobile

Veteran
dont you have a piggly wiggly near you?
Yes, and it looks just like the picture. I grocery shop at Mr. Walton's store which is closer, cleaner, and friendlier. I sometimes check a Winn Dixie for an item or two if Sam did not have it on the shelf.
1725268674361.jpeg

billy napier
1725269032853.jpeg

Uncanny resemblance, @Bababooey , run run away!
the gators lose one game and you are ready to fade them?
Have you looked at their schedule this year @pop_rocks ? Take a look and then run run away.

shithawk420

Veteran
ive never seen a piggly wiggly that big. the only one ive been in was pretty small. it was a long time ago but the only thing i remember was pigs feet and ham hocks and all that southern chit. in that area it was mostly only blacks that shopped there. this was more rural GA. i have no idea what its like now

superx

Veteran
ive never seen a piggly wiggly that big. the only one ive been in was pretty small. it was a long time ago but the only thing i remember was pigs feet and ham hocks and all that southern chit. in that area it was mostly only blacks that shopped there. this was more rural GA. i have no idea what its like now
Pigs trotters are great hawk 👍 there’s some skill required for sucking between the toes.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Gators lost their last 5 games last season as well, their coach has been there 2 years (this is his 3rd) and hasnt had a winning record, has lost each of his season openers (3 straight now), and like Buzz said this year they might have the hardest opponent strength of schedule in history. They play Texas A&M, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, LSU, Ole Miss and FSU. They could easily be a 3 or 4 win team (out of 12 games). If they're 1-3 or 1-4 after the first month, their coach is gone.

Potatoes are a good carb source because theyre not as calorie dense as bread or white rice, you can eat more potatoes and feel full without eating too many calories.
That country fried chicken with gravy on top of the potato doesnt sound like diet food, tho.

Im surprised u dont stock up on the booze when ur at costco, i did that once tho and felt like a degenerate, had a bunch of liquor and almost no food in my cart. I doubt anyone was looking but i felt the judgmental eyes anyway.

Yeah i think the directions say a little bit of oil in a hot pan, sear the meat then turn down the heat and add the sauce and stir until warmed through.

Go like the clappers is a UK slang term for going fast, thought to originate from the ringing of bells for students to go to their next class, and the ringing would get more vigorous the less time was left.
Im practically British now, having learned the lingo from Superx. Right, guv'nor?

Yeah Hawk, there's less than 200 jewel locations total so i dont think there's too many outside the burbs, there's supposed to be some in WI, IN and IA but theyre probably rare. U ever been to a Woodman's? That's a chain popular in WI.

It looked like u were putting the grill to decent use, steaks and pork and mixed veggies, but if it's a pain to use then i could see why u dont like it as much as u could.

I agree with Pops, the pizza looked decent, but if u thought the sauce didnt jibe with the toppings then i trust ur taste buds. What kind of sauce would have been better? Did it taste like teriyaki sauce?

Those two look freakishly familiar, same hairline, same eyes and general face shape. Hopefully billy napier's only murdering the hopes and dreams of Gator fans and not actual people.

I think between the toes is where all the flavor is, especially if some 'cheese' has accumulated there.
Honestly ive never had pig's feet but since every part of a pig is edible it's probably not that bad, once u get past the skin.

superx

Veteran
i was thinking more black beans and mexican rice
cholula is a great hot sauce with a ton of flavor and just a little bit of kick to it
i saw they had some premade carnitas meat in the fresh meat section but got salmon instead

@buzzmobile
dont you have a piggly wiggly near you?
/ im hearing good things about this aldis place too
im sure between the fish you catch and the nuts you can collect you will be ok for the winter
the U i another school that can churn out top talent on the field
this thursday the nfl season kicks off with the b'more v the chiefs!
two great qbs going head to head to kick off the season and then sunday night its the rams v det
clock is ticking to kickoff and i think i should start pregaming now

@superx
that looks like a crazy fun festival! almost ilke something out of the future man
so this was mostly like rave/techno music?
/ do you get out there and dance too?
hope you and the girls had fun
that toucan pub building looks too cool man! do you think the proprietors live about the shop?
cant read the menu on the mexi place but mexican is pretty straight forward for the most part
/so it was more tex mex style? mexi food, no fish tacos?
and what is a supermacs?
a baked spud sounds great but that seems more like sit down food
in tx they have this place called the potato factory that has loaded baked potato topped with all kinds of crazy delicious stuff, i wish we had them out here in california
linking the menu would not do it justice so im going to link a page of photos instead
https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...kDHXPcIeEQtKgLegQIDxAB&biw=1238&bih=823&dpr=1
Hey pops, some techo/house/trance and a mash up from the 80s/90s..
No fish tacos my friend, I'm certainly keeping my eyes peeled and will snap them up when ever I encounter them.. The pub in the pic was a old run down farmhouse the last time I was there, they only sold 0.0 Guinness from it, I doubt anybody lives there. I like to dance 🕺 to most music once I don't have to count the beats like drum and bass, I can usually get away with acting the ejit, I didn't dance this time as i would only cramp my girls style. ( they would of walked away from me in disgust 😒)

Supermacs is the Irish equivalent of Mc Donald's, but much nicer, proper chips and really nice breaded chicken on the bone.. There snack box is good eating (chicken and chips) There's several supermacs in the States I believe, Mc Donald's took supermacs to court (Pat Mc Donagh) for infringement rites, for using the Trademark Mc in there name, supermacs won the case, ( this year or last year) lots of people tend to mingle outside supermacs and just hang out, waiting for a storm to brew (fighting) mose people head there after the pub, there's one in ever village/town/city up and down the country. I'm going to browse that link you posted..

Baked spuds are great, Ireland was built on them along with breakfast rolls.
They come with countless toppings, simple things like sour cream and chives are nice, I like chorizo/farmhouse cheddar and red onion. They have a good carb content and keep you filled, and warm your insides.

Hey babba, how's tricks man,
Nothing wrong with your terminology, I actually got a good laugh reading that, your sounding more Irish by the day...

I have nothing personal against pitta bread, my only issue is do they bake them fresh on the premises?
The majority of outlets over here would order their pitta bread in from large chains like aldi or lidl, I don't care for the dry/stale texture from it, if you visit a more authentic Turkish/Greek kebab house they tend to make their bread from scratch, it's usually left to the old woman in the corner bakeing fresh warm bread from a tandoor (spelling) oven, I much prefer this type of flat bread, it just looks like a tortilla wrap, I tend to lay my meat/pickle/salad/sauce across the wrap and simply roll it up, it then resembles a sub and easier to manage.. I find the pitta bread breaks up to easy and falls apart when trying to consume it, with the contents ending up on the floor..

Sky will be covering that game you mentioned buddy, I have also brushed up on the rules/gameplay
I took a course on NFL for dummies, (a download) worked a treat.. Just need some action 🎬

superx

Veteran
Gators lost their last 5 games last season as well, their coach has been there 2 years (this is his 3rd) and hasnt had a winning record, has lost each of his season openers (3 straight now), and like Buzz said this year they might have the hardest opponent strength of schedule in history. They play Texas A&M, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, LSU, Ole Miss and FSU. They could easily be a 3 or 4 win team (out of 12 games). If they're 1-3 or 1-4 after the first month, their coach is gone.

Potatoes are a good carb source because theyre not as calorie dense as bread or white rice, you can eat more potatoes and feel full without eating too many calories.
That country fried chicken with gravy on top of the potato doesnt sound like diet food, tho.

Im surprised u dont stock up on the booze when ur at costco, i did that once tho and felt like a degenerate, had a bunch of liquor and almost no food in my cart. I doubt anyone was looking but i felt the judgmental eyes anyway.

Yeah i think the directions say a little bit of oil in a hot pan, sear the meat then turn down the heat and add the sauce and stir until warmed through.

Go like the clappers is a UK slang term for going fast, thought to originate from the ringing of bells for students to go to their next class, and the ringing would get more vigorous the less time was left.
Im practically British now, having learned the lingo from Superx. Right, guv'nor?

Yeah Hawk, there's less than 200 jewel locations total so i dont think there's too many outside the burbs, there's supposed to be some in WI, IN and IA but theyre probably rare. U ever been to a Woodman's? That's a chain popular in WI.

It looked like u were putting the grill to decent use, steaks and pork and mixed veggies, but if it's a pain to use then i could see why u dont like it as much as u could.

I agree with Pops, the pizza looked decent, but if u thought the sauce didnt jibe with the toppings then i trust ur taste buds. What kind of sauce would have been better? Did it taste like teriyaki sauce?

Those two look freakishly familiar, same hairline, same eyes and general face shape. Hopefully billy napier's only murdering the hopes and dreams of Gator fans and not actual people.

I think between the toes is where all the flavor is, especially if some 'cheese' has accumulated there.
Honestly ive never had pig's feet but since every part of a pig is edible it's probably not that bad, once u get past the skin.

Alrite geezer 🤣 yea guv, are we back in britland?

My grandparents use to cook pigs head babba, it would be the centre piece of the table on a Sunday when visiting as kids, was a scary sight and you weren't allowed to leave the table until you gobbled everything down.. Was very fatty with a sharp/striking taste, smelt of pork piss, I can relate to the smell having worked in a slaughter house in my teens,(my oldman would always go for the nose) like you say none of it goes to waste, times where hard aswell.

superx

Veteran
The girls just cooked this up, chicken/chorizo/tomato/chilli/spinach and fresh basil with dried oregano, sea salt and black pepper corn. spaghetti on the side with garlic sourdough, thought it was worthy of a pic..

IMG_1603.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
Ever had Rosin Potatoes? They are a mess to cook but the texture of the potato is amazing.
WTF is this shit? it looks like fucking shatter. amazing

superx

Veteran
that looks delicious. very well done
Thanks buddy, they outdid themselves and avoided wash-up.

Nice looking pizza, have you tried donner pizza hawk? That's what I thought initially when looking at your pizza...

The Turks make really nice ones in the city closest to me, the pizza bread is really soft, covered with lamb donner meat, melted cheese and grilled peppers, instead of using passasta sauce on the base they would use homemade chilli and tomato sauce.. Its devine man...

Rosin spuds sounds interesting, I was thinking the other rosin, looks like a good bedtime read, will gander over it later..

How you feeling today Hawk?

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks buddy, they outdid themselves and avoided wash-up.

Nice looking pizza, have you tried donner pizza hawk? That's what I thought initially when looking at your pizza...

The Turks make really nice ones in the city closest to me, the pizza bread is really soft, covered with lamb donner meat, melted cheese and grilled peppers, instead of using passasta sauce on the base they would use homemade chilli and tomato sauce.. Its devine man...

Rosin spuds sounds interesting, I was thinking the other rosin, looks like a good bedtime read, will gander over it later..

How you feeling today Hawk?
oh ok. i guess. its gonna take a while. took a real nap for the first in a really long time yesterday. ive been up all night because of it. might take another one soon

you mean like a donner kebab? those things are very uncommon here in the states. at least ive never seen one but they look really good and im sure its good on a pizza

thanks for asking.i appreciate it.hopefully ill be able to post a pic of something that even comes close to that dish you posted soon

superx

Veteran
Yea buddy the same meat in a kebab, only its on top of the pizza....
Maybe it's just a irish thing, we wouldn't be known for our cuisine or fine culinary experiences 🤔

Your doing well Hawk, you just gotta take each day head on...
Its good your eating something aswell...

Latest posts

Latest posts