What's new

NFL 2019-2020

superx

Veteran
those knifes look awesome @buzzmobile
i easpecially like the ones with the antler handles
he made those himself! those are treasures man
the gerber looks decent and i like to so with the serrated lower portion of the blade
its not a knife im going to baton through a log but you can saw through a pretty good stick with it
that filet knife looks like its perfect for what its meant to do
nice collection
so as i said ive been getting into the shit lately and decided to crack the next jar of old weed
View attachment 19024560
such a bold logo and look at the alligators! and pops loves alligators
/i dont
black triangle, i used to grow this back in the day and it was a hard hitting indica with a strong taste
this was a frsh jar so i actually heard the air crack when i opened it
as you can see its faded with age and only has a little of that gas left in it, but it still smokes ok
ive never seen this french mulberry, but my mom has a mulberry tree
it grows berry fruit the size of your thumb and tastes like pure sweetness
do people eat the french variety?

sounds like a date night!
the kids are out of the house and its just the two of you
a nice dinner and a little sip sounds like the perfect summers evening
enjoy my friend!
jamisons all around!!

@Bababooey
when i drank the hard cider i wasnt looking for a beer taste, its was more like a soda pop with kick
ive attended a few chargers games and i agree man, the best seat for nfl is on the coutch at home
its super expensive and even with the best seats you can only see half the game most of the time
ab turned into a piece of shit, ripping people off left and right , just because he was famous
i dont know if he has anymore football left in him and i can only wish him well in his next move
so i woke up craving meatloaf, but its just me now so im not going to make this huge meatloaf just to throw half of it out
when i went to the store to get those $5 chicken tenders and potato wedges
/and some cheddar cheese sauce!
they also had this meat loaf dinner thing, $10 for just the loaf, but for $14 it came with green beans and mashed potatoes
i decided to try it
plus the little filipino girl at the deli was so sweet and helpful!
she made it a point to choose the best pieces of chicken and the fatest wedges of potato
when i asked if they had any fresh made meatloaf she walked me over to the spot and showed me what they had
i told her she rocked
Mulberry madness pops 😆 are they similar to blackberries? I'm pretty sure they have came up in conversation in the past, could of been through the consumption of them or local neighbours having them in their garden, cant quite recall.

Was the black triangle grown outdoors pops and is it named triangle because of its region similar to that of TK?

Sweet tasting indicas is usually the norm for me, a nice cheerful end product and great for evening unwinding..

Shining sliver haze has been doing the rounds on the hills, (or super shining) slightly more sativa dominant and tastes incredible, its rare I encounter anything at all remotely on the haze tasting side, so a rare treat.
Spent the past 3 hrs in the garden trying to get to grips with the processing of my thoughts (moving like a slideshow) herself loves it and says most of that 3hrs in the garden was spent staring into the eyes of a donkey 😳 (I blame the whiskey 😆 ) I told her there was no comparison referring back to the time I stared in to the eyes of a ram on mushrooms.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Mulberry madness pops 😆 are they similar to blackberries? I'm pretty sure they have came up in conversation in the past, could of been through the consumption of them or local neighbours having them in their garden, cant quite recall.

Was the black triangle grown outdoors pops and is it named triangle because of its region similar to that of TK?

Sweet tasting indicas is usually the norm for me, a nice cheerful end product and great for evening unwinding..

Shining sliver haze has been doing the rounds on the hills, (or super shining) slightly more sativa dominant and tastes incredible, its rare I encounter anything at all remotely on the haze tasting side, so a rare treat.
Spent the past 3 hrs in the garden trying to get to grips with the processing of my thoughts (moving like a slideshow) herself loves it and says most of that 3hrs in the garden was spent staring into the eyes of a donkey 😳 (I blame the whiskey 😆 ) I told her there was no comparison referring back to the time I stared in to the eyes of a ram on mushrooms.
these were grown indoors, ill try and post some better bud shots here soon
yes! this a tringle kush a friend pass on to me in seed form
i grew out a few and was like woowie zoowie, this has a hit to it
as you can see the plants have mellowed with age, as we all have, but still has that smell
i might have to twist up a fatty of this tonight and see what she has left in the tank
the mulberry dont have the berry taste of a blackberry, but still have a nice berry taste
they do have the juice that will stain your fingers and your clothes! but the juice is worth the squeeze
i am a fan of haze! and remember the old smell of crazy high of a good haze
they were a b to grow but oh so worth it
is this the start of some kind of love connection you and staring at the donkey?
this might be more a @Bababooey thing
but im there for you sir

/does not post link to tj donkey show

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So that flower is 4 yrs and 8-9 months old? Looks good, it's totally brown of course so doesnt look fresh but that's how well aged weed looks like.
So when u cracked open the jar did it have a 'nice hiss'?

I dont mind making more food than i can eat in a reasonable amount of time, ill just chuck the leftovers in the freezer and revisit them in a few weeks or months.

So did u ask the deli girl for her #? I dont think ive ever dated a filipino but ive seen some cute ones for sure.

Are we speaking Irish here now? Im going to need a lot of Jameson's in order to attempt that.

Ive seen some wild blackberry bushes/trees around here, not sure about mulberries but maybe? My mom used to pick wild berries and would make an infused vodka by adding berries and brown sugar to it. That actually sounds pretty good, i wonder if i should try to copy her recipe.

I wonder what the donkey was thinking as u were staring at it for 3 hrs, Supx. Youre lucky they dont consider staring as threatening.
I would never bugger an animal (im not Welsh after all) but I would hug and kiss a donkey. Theyre like ponies but uglier.

superx

Veteran
Hey pops don't underestimate the power of the donkeys eye lol 😆

Mrs superx passed out earlier after the vapes, I nodded off aswell and had 40winks.

It's been pissing down with rain the past hour after such a lovely evening (its not unusual to get the four seasons in the one day)

Enjoy your evening everyone.
☯️

superx

Veteran
Hey pops don't underestimate the power of the donkeys eye lol 😆

Mrs superx passed out earlier after the vapes, I nodded off aswell and had 40winks.

It's been pissing down with rain the past hour after such a lovely evening (its not unusual to get the four seasons in the one day)

Enjoy your evening everyone.
☯️
So that flower is 4 yrs and 8-9 months old? Looks good, it's totally brown of course so doesnt look fresh but that's how well aged weed looks like.

I dont mind making more food than i can eat in a reasonable amount of time, ill just chuck the leftovers in the freezer and revisit them in a few weeks or months.

So did u ask the deli girl for her #? I dont think ive ever dated a filipino but ive seen some cute ones for sure.

Are we speaking Irish here now? Im going to need a lot of Jameson's in order to attempt that.

Ive seen some wild blackberry bushes/trees around here, not sure about mulberries but maybe? My mom used to pick wild berries and would make an infused vodka by adding berries and brown sugar to it. That actually sounds pretty good, i wonder if i should try to copy her recipe.

I wonder what the donkey was thinking as u were staring at it for 3 hrs, Supx. Youre lucky they dont consider staring as threatening.
I would never bugger an animal (im not Welsh after all) but I would hug and kiss a donkey. Theyre like ponies but uglier.

Na, it wasn't that long Babba, I spent a good portion of my time glued to the seat in the garden from overdoing it with silver haze. I detected a certain degree of jealousy from Mrs superx when she said that to me 😆 (it's my eyes you should be gazing into not the donkeys) his ears would normally flap and pin to the side when I approach, Its a sign he's happy.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks Supx, if u ever get a chance post some more pics of the donkeys. Love a good ass shot.
Here's another pic of an EB, I did a better job of keeping the layers separate this time:
EB.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks Supx, if u ever get a chance post some more pics of the donkeys. Love a good ass shot.
Here's another pic of an EB, I did a better job of keeping the layers separate this time:
View attachment 19024695
i mean it is 2 good beers. it cant be too bad.id drink it.just got a 15 pack and some vodka. was gonna get mixer from dollar tree but they are renovating. guess ill drink some nasty cold vodka

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
He wants pics of asses man, all shapes and sizes.

Also Wellington boots, dolly the sheep, and a fine welsh man.
im sorry but i had to lol too
right @shithawk420

HAHAHA!!! I almost spit my drink out!
right!

yeah it had that nice hiss, it was fresh sealed; never opend from the day i jarred it, but it has sat for all those years
im still on the fence about this one
the pineapple still had a nice fruity/ sweet taste on the back end this one is kind of ...???
but it hits hard
not like staring into a donkeys eyes @superx, but not bad

so what this you are showing us @Bababooey
is that a hobnail glass? you fancy f'n bastard
how was this one?
nice separation and i like a good finger or two of foam

buzzmobile

Veteran
That's a nice collection of knives, Buzz. I like the first one, with the horn handle with a protrusion sticking out the side, it can stick out from between your fingers so you can hold it very stable. The filet knife made from an old file looks very functional too, do u use it to clean all ur fish you catch?
That machete with the backwards facing hook looks very functional as well, easy to pull and cut vines and saplings like u said.
How often do you sharpen these knives?
As often as they need sharpening... yuk yuk. They don't need too much sharpening. I use a steel to hone them if they are dull. The steel will straighten the cutting edge. When they are really dull I use a Worksharp.

those knifes look awesome @buzzmobile
The ones Pop made for us are treasured treasures. He had Apache blood. He was quite the character and he did not think much of me when I married his daughter. Over the years we developed a great relationship. We had several fly fishing excursions in the mountains of N. Georgia. I cooked a pot of collard greens one year to go along with the trout. He claimed that he did not eat 'weeds' until he tasted them. LOL He became a fan.

I use the filet knife more for deboning meats. The blade is very stiff. I have a cheapo Berkley knife I take fishing. Saltwater is hard on knives.
1719656266293.jpeg

so as i said ive been getting into the shit lately and decided to crack the next jar of old weed
That's a collectible jar o' buds. I may have to get into the stash closet to see what I have forgotten is in there.

Sorry they got ruined when they landed on the ghastly shirt. This morning I learned that gators eat more than boogers. Right there in good old Fort Myers Beach...home of the Lani Kai.
1719656495553.jpeg

MamaD and I have debauched in the aforementioned establishment.
Go Gaytor!

do people eat the french variety?
That's a good question and I was surprised to discover that they are edible.

The birds around here favor them. There are a couple large bushes at the end of our driveway.
Tabhair aire
...and your little dog too.

https://bitesizesounds.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/mp3/7124.mp3

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah it broke.not gonna take it apart vut ts fuked.lol thought it would longer than a couple montnths.nice knives buzz.need to go through that myself. FUK IM PISSED IT BROKE YEAH WELL FUK IT

superx

Veteran
Cracking feast of sport on today,

All-Ireland football championship;

Quater-final Today

Armagh v Roscommon Dublin v Galway (the makings of a great game)
Both games being played at croke Park.

Tomorrow's other quater finals;
Donegal v Louth. & Kerry v Derry (expect a tight affair with these two) Donegal and Kerry might just do enough to make it over the line.

All-ireland Hurling championship;
Today,
Semi -finals

Kilkenny v clare (expect a hard fought battle, tough one to call)

Tomorrow's other semi final will see champions Limerick come up against Cork.

Euro 2024 knock out stage last 16 kicks of today..

First up; Switzerland v italy @ 17.00
This evening's game will see the Germans take on Denmark..@ 20.00 .

Will be going in hard on my laurel hedging as its got out of control, as has the grisalina.
Brush cutting at the rear, and two hydrangeas I need to find a location for.
Then bring on the sport..

Picture of the shining silver haze I was rambling about last night..
I'm loving this....
Lots of people talk about bag appeal, it's not something I remotely care about as I don't sell it, quite simple.
(No sell - no tell)

Shyte I will have to up load pics from mobile, shan't be long...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
EB is English Bastard. The St Pauli girl pale ale did a decent imitation of Bass pale ale.
These are usually my water glasses, they look nice but im sure i got them at Walmart for like $10 for a dozen. Theyre only 12oz tho, wish they were 20oz.

Do Wellington boots (rubber boots) serve the same function as cowboy boots when buggering sheep? You can just slide their back legs into the top of your boots so they cant run away?

It was good, with a little more separation it's better tasting, more guinness at the beginning more pale ale at the end, plus im drinking both bottles in one night so they dont have time to get skunky.

This latest jar of years cured bud doesnt taste that great? U sure it's not moldy in any way?
Did u ever hear about fermenting weed to get a more intense high? I think that's a thing.

Yo, Buzz has a special belt sanding tool just for sharpening knives! This dude has all the tools. I figured you'd be old school and just use a grinding wheel or something but that work sharp is pretty convenient.

Yeah you need a good filet knife when cutting up raw meat, and having a spare filet knife with a plastic handle is better when youre around salt water.

Your FB video link isnt loading, Buzz, couldnt see anything but maybe it's just me.

Your switchblade from gyna broke, Hawk? Dang man, post some pics, how did it break? Did u stab someone with it and it broke on their vertebrae?

Alright superx so what am i betting my mortgage on today? The dubs and donegal and kerry in irish football, and limerick in hurling? Like Pops said, I neeeeddd the action. I NEED IT!

That SSH looks lovely, with the large calyx's you can tell it was sativa dom. I remember when super silver haze was big in the early 2000's, it's good to see people are still enjoying it. It has a long flowering time, yeah? Probably takes 5+ months to go from seedling/clone to finish? My local dispo doesnt have it, they do have jack herer which is another sativa dom strain, theyre more expensive than most other strains cause of the extra time it takes to grow.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@Bababooey
now that just souther nice right there and you know they love their iced tea
/fun fact: my truck is actually named sweet-t
the st paulies girl and guinness is a weird combination but if it works for you man, go for it
but i hear the english bastard is trending
no the weed is perfectly cured so no mold, i just remember it tasting different
it still has a kick but more mellow
/maybe that means i can smoke more!
i might have to take a piece of this action too now that you mention it, im going with galway winning and lets go with derry as well
@superx
oh man i can almost smell those buds through the screen
thats actually what i call a farmers trim here in cali, its not manicured down to the bud, but has those sweet leafs intact
are those two different strains?
enjoy the games man!
/oh you have very nice penmanship
@shithawk420
i know it sucks man but are you surprised the shitty knock off knife from china broke
next knife you get, get something decent and save your money
how are you and the doggo doing? is there still the wild weather there or is it just hot now?
get those bricks and burn some of that wood man
what are you eating tonight
@buzzmobile
those really are sweet knifes
look at that hotel man! like something out of an old novel
love the crazy colors and old school looks
it looks like there is a bar on the roof, or at least a place i could bring drinks up to and enjoy the view
i know the birds love the berries my mom grows, she dosent pick them for the most part and happy to let the animals have their share
next time the have berries maybe try one
/does not have to tell buzz about trying wild fruit
hahhha sounds like your fil was a good guy!

superx

Veteran
EB is English Bastard. The St Pauli girl pale ale did a decent imitation of Bass pale ale.
These are usually my water glasses, they look nice but im sure i got them at Walmart for like $10 for a dozen. Theyre only 12oz tho, wish they were 20oz.

Do Wellington boots (rubber boots) serve the same function as cowboy boots when buggering sheep? You can just slide their back legs into the top of your boots so they cant run away?

It was good, with a little more separation it's better tasting, more guinness at the beginning more pale ale at the end, plus im drinking both bottles in one night so they dont have time to get skunky.

This latest jar of years cured bud doesnt taste that great? U sure it's not moldy in any way?
Did u ever hear about fermenting weed to get a more intense high? I think that's a thing.

Yo, Buzz has a special belt sanding tool just for sharpening knives! This dude has all the tools. I figured you'd be old school and just use a grinding wheel or something but that work sharp is pretty convenient.

Yeah you need a good filet knife when cutting up raw meat, and having a spare filet knife with a plastic handle is better when youre around salt water.

Your FB video link isnt loading, Buzz, couldnt see anything but maybe it's just me.

Your switchblade from gyna broke, Hawk? Dang man, post some pics, how did it break? Did u stab someone with it and it broke on their vertebrae?

Alright superx so what am i betting my mortgage on today? The dubs and donegal and kerry in irish football, and limerick in hurling? Like Pops said, I neeeeddd the action. I NEED IT!

That SSH looks lovely, with the large calyx's you can tell it was sativa dom. I remember when super silver haze was big in the early 2000's, it's good to see people are still enjoying it. It has a long flowering time, yeah? Probably takes 5+ months to go from seedling/clone to finish? My local dispo doesnt have it, they do have jack herer which is another sativa dom strain, theyre more expensive than most other strains cause of the extra time it takes to grow.

Hey babba, English bastard 🤣 how appropriate, I thought it was a joke when you posted that previously, brilliant... This is called shining silver haze, some went 68days in flower, the rest of them come down at the 76 day mark of flowering (close to 6weeks in veg from seed). I do get the nostalgia from the ssh we used to get in Holland years ago from the Greenhouse. Proper powerhouse and a pleasure to vape on, unfortunately no cuttings from it.. Jack herer is a classic, we grew those seeds out from sensi before covid.

You betting the mortgage man, (fuck it why not ) 😆 those teams sound favorable you mentioned, it's a shame you didn't pick Armagh with your acummalator ( I presume your doing a acummalator) Armagh are red hot at the moment and you would of got decent odds if you had them backed today. Currently watching the Dublin v Galway game it looked like dublin would run away with the game early on but Galway managed to hold on and are only behind by 4 as I type, the Dubs are a very strong well drilled unit..(can't see the dubs losing this)

This game is been played at croke Park the same venue is the dubs home ground.. Hopefully those teams pull through for you buddy, you can fill your Fridge with English bastards...