What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
@buzzmobile probably doesn't even listen to Credence Clearwater
Oh NO!, @D. B. Doober , you are an UNfortunate Son to post something like that. Bite your tongue and say, "I'm sorry." You didn't even spell their band name correctly.

Guess what happened on 15 Aug 1970 Miami, FL, USA - Miami Beach Convention Center? I can tell you because I was there.
These guys were there.

I'm trying to remember who else was there. It was so long ago. Long before your Mom toted you around I suppose.

i had to tear off 5 layers with a pitchfork on a 10 pitch 2 story. Im done with that shit.
That's more than enough reason to be done with roofing. A 10 pitch roof activates the butt pucker power to keep you attached to the roof.
all my secrets are safe with you
xoxo brother!

That's why I'm here for you.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ill post some pics of myself soon, once i get in shape and beautiful like u people. Or how about pictures of my cock? I think that's the best looking part of me. Good color, good symmetry, not too veiny. Whatchu think, Pops? Should we all start posting dick pics? No homo, not that there's anything wrong with it. Unless u want it to be? Anyone? I feel like ive asked this question before and everyone chooses to ignore it.

Chorizo and potatoes, now that would be nice, can use all that spicy grease to pan fry the potatoes, u could still add egg or like Hawk said forget the egg and add peppers and onions. A little too fatty to be diet/healthy food but not as unhealthy as fast food or most restaurant take out.

Sux that ur mom's whip is having problems. Ive had a water pump fail on me before and yeah the engine overheats terribly, but the mechanic said it's not the pump but carbon fouling on the valves? That sounds expensive. Anything to do with the engine isn't cheap. And it's not under warranty either, unless Ford issued a recall for this particular issue and model somewhat recently.

Ive been to the dumps around here, it used to be 65/ton now i think it's 90/ton. Inflation and all that. It's not really a pleasant trip with the smell and the dirty ground but every 6 wks isnt so bad, just make sure u clean the bottom of ur shoes sometime afterward, maybe ur floor mats too.

Neither painting nor roofing are fun jobs, but ive painted before, when ur indoors it's not too bad. Roofing ur often out there in the hot sun, that's harsh, and like hawk i dont like heights. Amazing that u did roofing so long being scared of heights, Hawk. Figured u would have gotten used to it eventually.

Figured Buzz would have attended some classic concerts/music festivals back in the day. Now I think some bands are trying to get that taylor swift $ and charging ridiculous prices for nosebleed seats. But i think Hawk has found some deals on concerts in his area.

The Bears will be on Hard Knocks this year, i might actually watch it this time. Watched a little bit of the last one with Aaron rodgers and the jets, i can never finish even one episode cause for me it's like watching all the boring parts about football, the meetings, practices, coaches talking. But that's just me, 20 years ago i would have liked to see all the behind the scenes stuff, maybe im more impatient now.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
LMFAO! i dont want to see you baba! i just wanted to fit in. i dont give afuk what you look like. probably never see each other anyway. Its funny cause it did remind me of the little kids showing their dicks thing. i was never that kinda kid

Nah, fuck no baba im not a roofer. My family are roofers. Im just the pick up guy if i ever do get involved again. I only got up there cause i had weed and beer muscles. once thats gone im shaking like a leaf. I still have nightmares. i almost feel maybe a couple times but ive been up on chicken ladders and you know what? Im a chicken and im not fucking spiderman so fuck this!.

Yeah i missed a few things that im pissed about. I missed GWAR, i missed Chicago. Im pissed about Chicago. Steely Dan is gonna be around sometime this year. A buddy of mine said he came to Davenport on a whim and saw Kenny Wayne Shepard. not my thing but ill go to any show just to see the women.

My dad doesnt even listen to music anymore baba. he listens to the score on the radio and listens about the Bears. hes more on top than i am. maybe if he calls me from prison ill ask him about it. he only gets 20 minutes though

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Oops Harvard alumni day was yesterday I live like 2 mi away from school but I didn't go it's pretty lame actually it's just losers and s*** that have like nothing better to do pathetic

shithawk420

Veteran
Oops Harvard alumni day was yesterday I live like 2 mi away from school but I didn't go it's pretty lame actually it's just losers and s*** that have like nothing better to do pathetic
WTF you talking about doob? I never went to college so its just gibberish to me. dont know whatever the fuk they are here. I dont bother nobody but they are rude little kunts. Imagine im speaking in a Chicago accent.They got horse rings in their mouths. bottle caps in their ears. And they are rude and they are fuking mean. i had to trek all over Davenport the other day and the only person would even try to help was Jeffrey Dahmers twin! Im not even trying to be funny he looked just like him. just a bit skinnier. Fuk sorry boys. those IPAs finally caught up to me. been up 2 days sippin them. Sippin Little Sumpin Sumpin

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
WTF you talking about doob? I never went to college so its just gibberish to me. dont know whatever the fuk they are here. I dont bother nobody but they are rude little kunts. Imagine im speaking in a Chicago accent.They got horse rings in their mouths. bottle caps in their ears. And they are rude and they are fuking mean. i had to trek all over Davenport the other day and the only person would even try to help was Jeffrey Dahmers twin! Im not even trying to be funny he looked just like him. just a bit skinnier. Fuk sorry boys. those IPAs finally caught up to me. been up 2 days sippin them. Sippin Little Sumpin Sumpin
Alumni day is gay...it's just people that never became real people dressing up and trying to look successful. Rather get high and hang out or go for a walk. Plus my ex is there...she hopefully has asshole cancer and is like 50 now.

shithawk420

Veteran
Alumni day is gay...it's just people that never became real people dressing up and trying to look successful. Rather get high and hang out or go for a walk. Plus my ex is there...she hopefully has asshole cancer and is like 50 now.
BRO Put down the pipe! i dont know wtf yout talking about! I dont speak Harvard!

shithawk420

Veteran
Could go see all the Jews with their genocidal agenda and infanticide on the brain.
well why dont you google BB.COM MISC and click the first one. Im a big member there but be warned its pretty crazy. you will see some crazy threads right up your alley and we arent censored. one of the only places like IC
BTW IM ONLY A MEMBER CAUSE OF A LONT TIME AGO! i never knew that dude that went apeshit there

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Could go see all the Jews with their genocidal agenda and infanticide on the brain.

well why dont you google BB.COM MISC and click the first one. Im a big member there but be warned its pretty crazy. you will see some crazy threads right up your alley and we arent censored. one of the only places like IC
Cool I'll check it out. I signed up for Stormfront.org but nobody really posts.

shithawk420

Veteran
Its great but not for the faint of heardt. a "girl" from there actaully made an accoount here when i got banned from that site. you gotta be real raunchy to get banned. you can say just about anything. im popular lately

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Ill post some pics of myself soon, once i get in shape and beautiful like u people. Or how about pictures of my cock? I think that's the best looking part of me. Good color, good symmetry, not too veiny. Whatchu think, Pops? Should we all start posting dick pics? No homo, not that there's anything wrong with it. Unless u want it to be? Anyone? I feel like ive asked this question before and everyone chooses to ignore it.

Chorizo and potatoes, now that would be nice, can use all that spicy grease to pan fry the potatoes, u could still add egg or like Hawk said forget the egg and add peppers and onions. A little too fatty to be diet/healthy food but not as unhealthy as fast food or most restaurant take out.

Sux that ur mom's whip is having problems. Ive had a water pump fail on me before and yeah the engine overheats terribly, but the mechanic said it's not the pump but carbon fouling on the valves? That sounds expensive. Anything to do with the engine isn't cheap. And it's not under warranty either, unless Ford issued a recall for this particular issue and model somewhat recently.

Ive been to the dumps around here, it used to be 65/ton now i think it's 90/ton. Inflation and all that. It's not really a pleasant trip with the smell and the dirty ground but every 6 wks isnt so bad, just make sure u clean the bottom of ur shoes sometime afterward, maybe ur floor mats too.

Neither painting nor roofing are fun jobs, but ive painted before, when ur indoors it's not too bad. Roofing ur often out there in the hot sun, that's harsh, and like hawk i dont like heights. Amazing that u did roofing so long being scared of heights, Hawk. Figured u would have gotten used to it eventually.

Figured Buzz would have attended some classic concerts/music festivals back in the day. Now I think some bands are trying to get that taylor swift $ and charging ridiculous prices for nosebleed seats. But i think Hawk has found some deals on concerts in his area.

The Bears will be on Hard Knocks this year, i might actually watch it this time. Watched a little bit of the last one with Aaron rodgers and the jets, i can never finish even one episode cause for me it's like watching all the boring parts about football, the meetings, practices, coaches talking. But that's just me, 20 years ago i would have liked to see all the behind the scenes stuff, maybe im more impatient now.
It was the thermostat...all good to go and on the road again. I want an electric car. Pops will probably be the first of us to get one. Hawk will live to see flying cars

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
well i for one would like to see a pic of @Bababooey
what ever you are comfortable with man! dick pics, full body nudes or just a nice head shot
so guess who is going out for vietnamese food! this afternoon
you got it, its this guy
the ex is taking me out for a late b'day lunch
she is even going to pick me up, because she knows i will be drunk

shithawk420

Veteran
well i for one would like to see a pic of @Bababooey
what ever you are comfortable with man! dick pics, full body nudes or just a nice head shot
so guess who is going out for vietnamese food! this afternoon
you got it, its this guy
the ex is taking me out for a late b'day lunch
she is even going to pick me up, because she knows i will be drunk
honestly i wanna see your all shoes. It can tell more about someone than any other thing.. I got lots of shoes with different srories im gonna get some nice shoes at thend of the year. gonna last me a while

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
honestly i wanna see your all shoes. It can tell more about someone than any other thing.. I got lots of shoes with different srories im gonna get some nice shoes at thend of the year. gonna last me a while
you got it man! plus i will show a pic of the food we get
she is about 10 min out, so i wont get to it now, but im on it

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah yeah, totally, that's what i meant, we should show our peepees to each other like little kids. That would be fun and innocent again. Speaking of which, does anyone have any pics of little kids' peepees? If not, do you want some?
Oh shit, im sorry, didnt mean to say that. Forget i said that.
Unless...?

What are we talking about here, white supremacy? Cool, im down with that. I love whitey. Especially their women. Is ur ex white, DB? Dont wish cancer on her, that's bad karma. Instead, u should wish she gets hit by a bus or something. At least then her estate will get a settlement and ur kid will get a nice sum to live off of.

Did ur ex break up with u cause of the drinking, Pops? Well, her loss. U seem perfectly fine when ur drunk, far as i can tell. Except the spelling gets kind of whack. Like u lose 20% of ur brain capacity when ur drunk.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Ah yeah, totally, that's what i meant, we should show our peepees to each other like little kids. That would be fun and innocent again. Speaking of which, does anyone have any pics of little kids' peepees? If not, do you want some?
Oh shit, im sorry, didnt mean to say that. Forget i said that.
Unless...?

What are we talking about here, white supremacy? Cool, im down with that. I love whitey. Especially their women. Is ur ex white, DB? Dont wish cancer on her, that's bad karma. Instead, u should wish she gets hit by a bus or something. At least then her estate will get a settlement and ur kid will get a nice sum to live off of.

Did ur ex break up with u cause of the drinking, Pops? Well, her loss. U seem perfectly fine when ur drunk, far as i can tell. Except the spelling gets kind of whack. Like u lose 20% of ur brain capacity when ur drunk.
😃 Exs suck. Except if your pops then they take you to dinner. Just getting ready for bed here