What's new

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Cucumber is a nice neutral flavor that might be good in some mild tasting drinks, id prefer a good minty drink over cucumber tho. A mojito or mint julep would be right up my alley.

Still no pics of the pooch, huh Hawk? Boo this man.

Pops is right, for someone that's been a hardcore alcoholic for a decade or more ur not in bad shape, Hawk. Not eating is helping with the weight but im not sure that's long term healthy either, maybe stay away from fast food and get back to cooking ur stir fry's, eating baked potatoes and grilled veggies and meat. I guess ur mom loves her fast food tho so what can ya do?

I have zero fashion sense, Pops, so wont be posting selfies. Plus im ugly. Like horrendously ugly. Dont look at me, im hideous.

Pops knows how to cook, chorizo and eggs with tortilla is good eats if a little on the greasy side. Or u can mix it with some ground beef and make spicy burgers or spaghetti sauce. Again, chorizo is pretty greasy but all the fat that renders out when cooking is flavorful and spicy, not conducive to a healthy diet but u can drain most of it off like Pops said.

Love a good wheated beer, think ive had that lagunita wheated IPA before, nice find. Do u see alcohol prices coming down at all in general, Hawk, or that's just a sale?

Gotta love the yoga pants, Pops, maybe u should have bought her meal and asked for her #. Or is that too forward?

That's a great idea, hauling ur own trash to the dump. So it's $10 every 6 weeks? What is that a 10gallon can for $10? That seems like a small amount for 6 wks worth of garbage build up. Do u keep a compost pile? Composting ur kitchen waste seems like it would save a lot of garbage space, and u have the land for it (keep that smelly compost heap away from the home).

So youve found the coffee grinder hack to make ur own kief, DB? U just grind it up and pour out the flower and scoop up the kief left in the grinder?
That's an idea, growing some poppies, but hawk is right, it's the harvesting that is tricky, i think real afghan farmers cut the bulb and let it leak for a day or three before collecting the sap, dont know how u could do that stealthily.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol buzz! I didn't paint the room black but I might have to paint it black again! I fucking hate painting so much I'd almost rather be on a roof.

I've showed my boy before baba.ill post a couple.hes about 14 but still as strong as hell.a normal female couldn't handle him if he wants to play tug of war.

that's a cop out baba! Everyone here has shown pics! nah don't blame you.Yeah it's good beer.i don't drink this often.honestly I was surprised as hell in was in the Clearance Isle piss warm.one of the best beers you can get in a can imo.only had it in bottles before. As long as I go to Walmart booze isn't that bad but I'm still paying an extra 2 or 3 bucks compared to most of IL. I tried going across the border for booze and it was just as pricey so fuck the border too.

I'm only in decent shape cause I grew up roofing and working on the farm an stuff.ive worked harder than most people my age as far as tough labor. Roofing and farming are in the top 10 most dangerous jobs.im done with that shit though.
Here's my boy.i wasn't blaming my room on a imaginary dog! That's my old house that caught fire.thats why there's the plywood.damn dog licks every thing
IMG_20220818_235155449.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
First things first...

This goes out to @shithawk420 . Turn it up and paint!!!!

I was the house husband for a number of years while MamaD took care of sick people in the hospital. I cooked, cleaned, washed and ironed clothes, shopped, gardened, trained and raised our dogs during the work week to make sure she had nothing to do but play on her days off.

When she retired we adjusted our routines which took some time for us both. She took over the cooking and most of the house cleaning. That gives me plenty of time to take care of the stuff that needs fixing, and mowing, and running around town looking for stuff to to fix the things that need fixing around here.

Today is pizza day for sure, but before that happens it is transfer station day. I'll load the garbage cans on the trailer this morning after breakfast. I haul the trash about every 6 weeks and pay $10. It is much cheaper than having the G-men stop their truck every Thursday.

Single-Family Monthly Rates
20 gallon garbage cart $23.17
32 gallon garbage cart $35.93
64 gallon garbage cart $62.41
96 gallon garbage cart $88.91

I'll ask her for the recipe.

It's OK as long as it is not a sloppy one. I still remember that last one because it smelled like swamp water.

Speaking of swamp water (you started it), I'll have you know I drink my whisky/whiskey neat. It is brown and it does not need stuff infused in it to make it special. Come to Florida and I can help fix your palate problem. You're fine on chorizo and Lagunitas (yum!) and lululemon jelly butts, but you need a lot of help with your alcohol abuse. Don't put fruit in your bottles. Be a neatnik.

hahha buzzz!!! i must admit this, and only to you sir, i could use some help

how long can i continue before i succumb is yet to be seen, but for now, i canonly ask for your prayers
this west coast has taken over my sensibilities in both food and drink and now im putting vegetables in my booze
but with your help, maybe i could become a fine southern gentleman once again
/this bring to mind a fine gentleman of southern breeding and good luck!
/help me obie wan kanobie, you are my only hope
ps. dont be suprised when i reuse that clip for the nawwwh!! reaction

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Cucumber is a nice neutral flavor that might be good in some mild tasting drinks, id prefer a good minty drink over cucumber tho. A mojito or mint julep would be right up my alley.

Still no pics of the pooch, huh Hawk? Boo this man.

Pops is right, for someone that's been a hardcore alcoholic for a decade or more ur not in bad shape, Hawk. Not eating is helping with the weight but im not sure that's long term healthy either, maybe stay away from fast food and get back to cooking ur stir fry's, eating baked potatoes and grilled veggies and meat. I guess ur mom loves her fast food tho so what can ya do?

I have zero fashion sense, Pops, so wont be posting selfies. Plus im ugly. Like horrendously ugly. Dont look at me, im hideous.

Pops knows how to cook, chorizo and eggs with tortilla is good eats if a little on the greasy side. Or u can mix it with some ground beef and make spicy burgers or spaghetti sauce. Again, chorizo is pretty greasy but all the fat that renders out when cooking is flavorful and spicy, not conducive to a healthy diet but u can drain most of it off like Pops said.

Love a good wheated beer, think ive had that lagunita wheated IPA before, nice find. Do u see alcohol prices coming down at all in general, Hawk, or that's just a sale?

Gotta love the yoga pants, Pops, maybe u should have bought her meal and asked for her #. Or is that too forward?

That's a great idea, hauling ur own trash to the dump. So it's $10 every 6 weeks? What is that a 10gallon can for $10? That seems like a small amount for 6 wks worth of garbage build up. Do u keep a compost pile? Composting ur kitchen waste seems like it would save a lot of garbage space, and u have the land for it (keep that smelly compost heap away from the home).

So youve found the coffee grinder hack to make ur own kief, DB? U just grind it up and pour out the flower and scoop up the kief left in the grinder?
That's an idea, growing some poppies, but hawk is right, it's the harvesting that is tricky, i think real afghan farmers cut the bulb and let it leak for a day or three before collecting the sap, dont know how u could do that stealthily.
i dig it man chorizo can get greasy if you dont know how to tame the beast!
did you know they make a soy rizo, that tastes almost as good?!
i would cook up some potatoes and then add that to the mix!when im in the mood
(rough cut taters, pan fry the taters and add lots of garlic, onions and paprika)
yeah i wish i brought my a game and at least tried to make anew friend! she was super cute and closer to my age
/half the time im hitting on kids!
turnsd out i had my shirt on inside out and backwrds!
/yeah im rocking the tag! in front
sometimes i just cant get right sarge
no pics of the booey!
fooey booey!
i dont care how ugly you are, post up man!
/its all in fun and its not like you were going to get laid anyways?!
😘

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
i dig it man chorizo can get greasy if you dont know how to tame the beast!
i would cook up some potatoes and then add that to the mix!when im in the mood
(rough cut taters, pan fry the taters and add lots of garlic, onions and paprika)
yeah i wish i brought my a game and at least tried to make anew friend! she was super cute and closer to my age
/half the time im hitting on kids!
turnsd out i had my shirt on inside out and backwrds!
/yeah im rocking the tag! in front
sometimes i just cant get right sarge
no pics of the booey!
booey fooey to that
i dont care how ugly you are, post up man!
/its all in fun and its not like you were going to get laid anyways?!
😘
He could get busted they're after those two gummies a month or whatever he eats 😃

shithawk420

Veteran
I could make a picadillo with that chorizo and potatoes and peppers. that would be good. Got tons of broccoli i gotta make. probably make some broccoli soup.got the cream and stuff.

You walking around with tags in the front pops? Is that the booze, old age or both!? Hell i dont even want to know the sloppy shit ive done in public drunk. Went into the headshop waiting for my pizza at pizza hut a week or 2 ago and those shady Indians thought i was casing the joint or something. Had to tell them i was just drunk. dont think they understood though

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I could make a picadillo with that chorizo and potatoes and peppers. that would be good. Got tons of broccoli i gotta make. probably make some broccoli soup.got the cream and stuff.

You walking around with tags in the front pops? Is that the booze, old age or both!? Hell i dont even want to know the sloppy shit ive done in public drunk. Went into the headshop waiting for my pizza at pizza hut a week or 2 ago and those shady Indians thought i was casing the joint or something. Had to tell them i was just drunk. dont think they understood though
xoxo hawk! yeah i fely like a shithead when i realised i was trying to mack to girls with my shirt ...
wait for it!!
....WAIT FOR IT!!!
inside out adn backwards!

yeah im a mess, because i have no one to take care of me and i cant be allowed to manage on my own!

He could get busted they're after those two gummies a month or whatever he eats 😃
im calling him out!
@Bababooey = pussy!!!
even buzz has posted a pic right?
you cant be any uglier than doobah!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
He's probably missing teef from all that sweet crack in Chicago. what if he's like 2 ft tall? What if he's a cartoon? He does well for someone with Downe's

shithawk420

Veteran
He's probably missing teef from all that sweet crack in Chicago. what if he's like 2 ft tall? What if he's a cartoon? He does well for someone with Downe's
Dont be silly doob. Everyone knows Chicago has the best smack around. I used to get so hot when i was a kid i puked all over my buddies dads Lexus. i wasnt allowed at his house again lol

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Dont be silly doob. Everyone knows Chicago has the best smack around. I used to get so hot when i was a kid i puked all over my buddies dads Lexus. i wasnt allowed at his house again lol
My mom is over at the mechanic....was supposed to be the thermostat and the temp looked good after they fixed around things and now it's going on 2 hours since they finished but something is wrong still. She doesn't have the money for a new car and relies on wheels. It's a 2008 Ford focus. It's got almost 200k miles. Well she's still over at the mechanic. I cant for the life of me figure out what is going on besides the thermostat. Can't be the radiator or water pump. But before the mechanic today it was pinned on high temp. My mom had to drive a mile but stopped and turned the car off like 4 times. I don't understand what could be wrong. I left mom there 2 hours ago. And now I'm high from blender kief. Fat bowls of it, man.

shithawk420

Veteran
Good to hear shes back doob. LOL theres at least one thread about me on BB.com Misc section. My name is AKD123 there. head on over if you guys want a laugh

buzzmobile

Veteran
The $10 is a minimum charge for dumping. There is a scale to weigh the trailer. I think the charge is $65/ton now but I am not sure. It's not a big deal for me to load up the trash cans and drive about 20 minutes to dump my shit.

There is a compost pile near my old garden site. A good compost pile does not stink, but it is a good idea to give it some space. Not all compost piles are good.
Lol buzz! I didn't paint the room black but I might have to paint it black again! I fucking hate painting so much I'd almost rather be on a roof.
I hate to paint too, @shithawk420 hawk, but I am not going back up on that roof. Our first house was in Ft. Myers and it was built by Canadians who wintered in Florida. When it came time to replace the roof I was young and ready to go. I got up on the roof and discovered two layers of shingles nailed to the decking and no felt. It was brutal removing that stuff.

I discovered that roofing was a LOT less fun than painting.
hahha buzzz!!! i must admit this, but only to you sir, that i could use some help
I am here to help you, and I will keep it between us but with all of the prying eyes and loose lips around here I fear leakage. You can count on me to keep this confidential.

DID YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE!?!! @pop_rocks needs help.
^This right here is the evidence that @pop_rocks is in serious need of help. SOY??? Sure...sure, it's almost as good as a pig's butt. Get help now.
inside out adn backwards!
Chicks dig that look more than the scars, and stay away from the Southern Comfort, Janis. Let me know when you cross the Big Muddy. That will give me time to set up the ICU. It's more than serious.

buzzmobile

Veteran
My mom is over at the mechanic....was supposed to be the thermostat and the temp looked good after they fixed around things and now it's going on 2 hours since they finished but something is wrong still. She doesn't have the money for a new car and relies on wheels. It's a 2008 Ford focus. It's got almost 200k miles. Well she's still over at the mechanic. I cant for the life of me figure out what is going on besides the thermostat. Can't be the radiator or water pump. But before the mechanic today it was pinned on high temp. My mom had to drive a mile but stopped and turned the car off like 4 times. I don't understand what could be wrong. I left mom there 2 hours ago. And now I'm high from blender kief. Fat bowls of it, man.
Carbon on the valves probably.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well my family owns a roofing company buzz so ive been on some bullshit jobs. Hard to say what the worst ive seen is but i had to tear off 5 layers with a pitchfork on a 10 pitch 2 story. Im done with that shit. When it comes to paint i just cant stand the mess. roofing i can pretty much be an animal on a roof.But yeah im not getting on any 2 stories anymore. Didnt like it to begin with. Im scared of heights

shithawk420

Veteran
lol thats an oldie but a goodie. does anyone remember the indian midget doing martial arts and flips and shit? havent seen that in a long ass time

Latest posts

Latest posts