What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
wac arnolds was a chapelle skit from back in the day for me,
/no link but you got the you tubes
it would not hurt them to vary their menu, things like new sauces and stuff like that
right now i feel its just the same old stuff
i love a classic big mac, but its kind of a flimsy sandwich, why not go to in n out
did you know overseas you can get fried chicken at mcdonalds. they also serve noodles and shit like that
what they need to do is adopt an international menu where every quarter they bring in some international menu item! from random places around the world
aussie burger?! yes please!
/if they do this i expect free cheese burgers for life!
the air fryer is sweet
yeah, i recently got some "air fryer" taco that are basically that a shell with chicken filling in them and if you dress them up they arent that bad
the sad thing is i throw in a few meager shreds of lettuce, a slice of american cheese!n and then cover that in cholula hot sauce
/im am my worst enemy!

shithawk420

Veteran
Ive had the BK tacos. They are ok. got a 5 layer beef burrito with no beans at TB cause my mom hade a free coupon. It sucked. TB had gone so far down hilll i dont wanna eat there anymore. Thought about getting a Cali Burrito at Los Primos but i got too much stuff to make. Made beer brats the other day. Should of took a pic. I got a very nice looking Tbone but looks big enough to be a Porterhouse i got dry brining but think its supposed to rain. got a couple corn on the cop i can grill and other stuff. kinda wanna make a sammich out of this rotisserie chicken i got defosting.

had a free bic mac and it was terrible. just say no people. their food is overpiced garbage

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Ive had the BK tacos. They are ok. got a 5 layer beef burrito with no beans at TB cause my mom hade a free coupon. It sucked. TB had gone so far down hilll i dont wanna eat there anymore. Thought about getting a Cali Burrito at Los Primos but i got too much stuff to make. Made beer brats the other day. Should of took a pic. I got a very nice looking Tbone but looks big enough to be a Porterhouse i got dry brining but think its supposed to rain. got a couple corn on the cop i can grill and other stuff. kinda wanna make a sammich out of this rotisserie chicken i got defosting.

had a free bic mac and it was terrible. just say no people. their food is overpiced garbage
how do you get a free big mac hawk? i want in
but you are kind of right, i like wacarnolds but its just not what it used to be
and for the cost now, i will go to someplace else and get a better burger for less
now i know that ist the same losprimos we have out here in californina?!
its not bad
a cali buririto? man, i still remember my first time!
im like wtf, you can put french fries in a burrito?!
there is always tomoorrwo my man!
beer braughts huh, are yuo drunk man!
if you are going to make a sandwich sometimes its easier to sclice frozen meat
rock on hawk!

shithawk420

Veteran
how do you get a free big mac hawk? i want in
but you are kind of right, i like wacarnolds but its just not what it used to be
and for the cost now, i will go to someplace else and get a better burger for less
now i know that ist the same losprimos we have out here in californina?!
its not bad
a cali buririto? man, i still remember my first time!
im like wtf, you can put french fries in a burrito?!
there is always tomoorrwo my man!
beer braughts huh, are yuo drunk man!
if you are going to make a sandwich sometimes its easier to sclice frozen meat
rock on hawk!
My mom had a free coupon on the app i think. Best part of the think was the lettuce and mac sauce. Disgusting.

Didnt get too fuked up but had a few gummies and some beer the past week. Never getting Milawaukee Best Ice ever again. Even if i gotta pay more for Natural Ice. Im pretty beat up.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
IMG_20240604_165052522.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
My mom had a free coupon on the app i think. Best part of the think was the lettuce and mac sauce. Disgusting.

Didnt get too fuked up but had a few gummies and some beer the past week. Never getting Milawaukee Best Ice ever again. Even if i gotta pay more for Natural Ice. Im pretty beat up.
you do you man
but it sounds like things are better than before and you keep at it hawk!
i need to look into these apps, i think @Bababooey is app fluent
i just walk in with a paper coupon like some dork

shithawk420

Veteran
Good lord have mercy! This stuff is awesome! Never really got into B and J for once reason or another but since I found these little single serving cups at Dollar Tree I'm hooked on this stuff.Americone Dream is the one I really like but this stuff has actual chunks of cheesecake in it.for $5 I can think of other stuff I spent that for that money that's not as good as this but that pint has about 1200 cal so be careful
20240604_163943.jpg
20240604_163957.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Good lord have mercy! This stuff is awesome! Never really got into B and J for once reason or another but since I found these little single serving cups at Dollar Tree I'm hooked on this stuff.Americone Dream is the one I really like but this stuff has actual chunks of cheesecake in it.for $5 I can think of other stuff I spent that for that money that's not as good as this but that pint has about 1200 cal so be careful View attachment 19013171 View attachment 19013172
@Bababooey taek1 notes!
thi is how you post in a football thread populated by degenerates! during the offseason
look at that first pic!
look at it ereal close,its hawks camel toe wolding iced cream!
go hawk! and rock that lobster claw
i think the second pic is of some kind of sppogy, but i dont eay cream, iced or not, so what so i know
doobah and his sad fish sticks, and hawks giant clam, where is babas ugly mug?

/i would havea spoonful of that ot maybe two, that looks grinding

shithawk420

Veteran
well it was 80 something with enough humidity to choke and old man out. so yeah im gonna be eating ice cream in my shorts! and it was the best way to get the shot of the ice cream.angle was bad!

but no seriously this is good stuff. i got a pint of Americone Dream too. i got to quit this when im done with those.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
well it was 80 something with enough humidity to choke and old man out. so yeah im gonna be eating ice cream in my shorts! and it was the best way to get the shot of the ice cream.angle was bad!

but no seriously this is good stuff. i got a pint of Americone Dream too. i got to quit this when im done with those.
my mom eats ice cream all the time!
when i go to the store i know two things she likes are avocados and iced cream
i like ice cream but unless i take one of those pills i might not like it so much later

80 in your town huh? 60-70 here, im still wearing my adidas track pants and long sleeve shirts
enjoy every bite of that ice cream

buzzmobile

Veteran

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, i totally forgot about wacarnolds from the Chappelle show. "-igga u smell like french fries!" Lol. Classic.

Mcdonald's is pretty whack food but it is a slice of americana, for better or worse. It's like, u almost crave that taste sometimes, even knowing it's bad. I think it's all the high fructose corn syrup they put in their buns. It's like their buns are sweet. Also they salt their burger patties pretty well, which ive been to some mom and pop shops that are supposed to have good burgers, they even go to the trouble of grinding their own meat, but most of them dont even salt their patties and the beef is just bland imo.

Sounds like Hawk is eating good, u know he can make a pretty decent meal out of whatever he's got around the house, so long as there's meat.

Fish sticks and tots? DB has the palate of a child. At least mince some pickles and seasonings into the mayo to make it more like tartar sauce. It does look pretty decent and Pops is right, id smash that if i were high. U ever eat salad or fruit? I know u were eating vegan there for a minute, did u ever eat actual salads or just vegan versions of junk food?

Is that a Ben and Jerry's pint? That's a good deal for $5, ur right it's super-premium ice cream, dense and chock full of high quality mix-ins. 1200 cals is a lot but if youre looking to pack on mass few things can do the job better than ice cream. I think when Christian bale, the actor who played Batman, wants to get fat for a role he would drink melted ice cream. Kinda gross but it's pure sugar and fat, better than eating spoonfuls of table sugar and drinking heavy cream.

I dont know what's going on there, Pops, but looks like Hawk has some furry legs. Like sasquatch legs.

I heard there's supposed to be some sort of heat wave on the west coast soon? It was pretty warm here the last couple days, humid too like Hawk said, but it's cooling down a bit to the 70s now. So far not a bad start to summer.

That must be a trip, getting a beer at mcdonalds, Buzz. So youve been backpacking through Europe too, yeah? Those must be some stories.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Haha, i totally forgot about wacarnolds from the Chappelle show. "-igga u smell like french fries!" Lol. Classic.

Mcdonald's is pretty whack food but it is a slice of americana, for better or worse. It's like, u almost crave that taste sometimes, even knowing it's bad. I think it's all the high fructose corn syrup they put in their buns. It's like their buns are sweet. Also they salt their burger patties pretty well, which ive been to some mom and pop shops that are supposed to have good burgers, they even go to the trouble of grinding their own meat, but most of them dont even salt their patties and the beef is just bland imo.

Sounds like Hawk is eating good, u know he can make a pretty decent meal out of whatever he's got around the house, so long as there's meat.

Fish sticks and tots? DB has the palate of a child. At least mince some pickles and seasonings into the mayo to make it more like tartar sauce. It does look pretty decent and Pops is right, id smash that if i were high. U ever eat salad or fruit? I know u were eating vegan there for a minute, did u ever eat actual salads or just vegan versions of junk food?

Is that a Ben and Jerry's pint? That's a good deal for $5, ur right it's super-premium ice cream, dense and chock full of high quality mix-ins. 1200 cals is a lot but if youre looking to pack on mass few things can do the job better than ice cream. I think when Christian bale, the actor who played Batman, wants to get fat for a role he would drink melted ice cream. Kinda gross but it's pure sugar and fat, better than eating spoonfuls of table sugar and drinking heavy cream.

I dont know what's going on there, Pops, but looks like Hawk has some furry legs. Like sasquatch legs.

I heard there's supposed to be some sort of heat wave on the west coast soon? It was pretty warm here the last couple days, humid too like Hawk said, but it's cooling down a bit to the 70s now. So far not a bad start to summer.

That must be a trip, getting a beer at mcdonalds, Buzz. So youve been backpacking through Europe too, yeah? Those must be some stories.
Oh I was really eating fruits and veggies there for a while I had gotten down to 248 without any meat or anything and just eating you know healthy fruits and vegetables and stuff like that granola whole grain. I try to eat healthy it's really difficult though.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've got two sausages I got for like $2.15 at the market I guess I could cook them tonight I could cook like a jambalaya or something something good or I could get a sirloin steak I could marinate it I could have some other stuff with it I don't really like making sides like rice and vegetables and stuff I just like cooking the meat or whatever and then eating it and then just going to sleep

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I've got two sausages I got for like $2.15 at the market I guess I could cook them tonight I could cook like a jambalaya or something something good or I could get a sirloin steak I could marinate it I could have some other stuff with it I don't really like making sides like rice and vegetables and stuff I just like cooking the meat or whatever and then eating it and then just going to sleep
the doobah diet! no side just meat...then you go to sleep
what kind of sausages are they? im going to the store tomorrow or friday to get some kielbasa!
i have all these peppers my moms friend gave me and i like peppers and kielbasa with like a some pasta or rice
even on its own its grinding
you weigh 248# doob? you are bigger than i thought

i actually love whacharnolds, just like you said baba the food reminds me of being a kid
the big mac will always be a favorite of mine but i think they are getting kind of big for their britches cherging what they do for the food they se4rve
the last time i had mcds was when i was on the road
you know what you are going to get and its easy to eat behind the wheel so i pulled in
now lets not knock doodahs tots and fries! i would be all over that, especially after smoking some of his $50/z weed
i do agree that you need to upgrade the mayo with some relsih and spices, but i would also be the guy who would make cole slaw and have tortiallas out
fish tacos anyone?
enjoy every bite my friends!

I drank a beer or two at the McDonald's near the Spanish Steps in Rome. They had marble top tables in there to class it up too.
View attachment 19013377
why cant we have nice things here in the usa?
i would drink a beer at mcdonalds! i guess
the kids are all grown but i can still take them there for happy meals and a pint
what was on tap?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
the doobah diet! no side just meat...then you go to sleep
what kind of sausages are they? im going to the store tomorrow or friday to get some kielbasa!
i have all these peppers my moms friend gave me and i like peppers and kielbasa with like a some pasta or rice
even on its own its grinding
you weigh 248# doob? you are bigger than i thought

i actually love whacharnolds, just like you said baba the food reminds me of being a kid
the big mac will always be a favorite of mine but i think they are getting kind of big for their britches cherging what they do for the food they se4rve
the last time i had mcds was when i was on the road
you know what you are going to get and its easy to eat behind the wheel so i pulled in
now lets not knock doodahs tots and fries! i would be all over that, especially after smoking some of his $50/z weed
i do agree that you need to upgrade the mayo with some relsih and spices, but i would also be the guy who would make cole slaw and have tortiallas out
fish tacos anyone?
enjoy every bite my friends!

why cant we have nice things here in the usa?
i would drink a beer at mcdonalds! i guess
the kids are all grown but i can still take them there for happy meals and a pint
what was on tap?
They were just regular store brand sausages they're good though they're like a dollar a piece. I ended up getting some bucatini and five shrimp and lemon and a clove of garlic and sprinkle cheese I'm going to make shrimp scampi for dinner

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
They were just regular store brand sausages they're good though they're like a dollar a piece. I ended up getting some bucatini and five shrimp and lemon and a clove of garlic and sprinkle cheese I'm going to make shrimp scampi for dinner
😍
look at you doobah! eating good and all
are you making noodles with that?

Latest posts

Latest posts