What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Do they fry a lot of foods in Ireland? Other than the fish n chips shops and chinese takeouts (spice bags) it doesnt seem like they eat fried foods any more than other people do.

It's been a while since i had the gator nuggets but there might have been a little fishiness to them, yeah. It was the chewiness i noticed more tho, not like most other meat ive eaten, at least white meat.

There was definitely a good amount of offense this game, Pops, they cooled down some in the 2nd half but cleared the over by a FG.
Stafford was wheeling and dealing all night, 100yds to Puka, 50yds and a td to Kupp and 2 td's to demarcus robinson. With those 3 and tutu and higbee and kyren, he's got 6 receivers he trusts. Defense held them to 20pts also, jared verse had 1.5 sacks and fiske had a couple tackles. Maybe this game is the turnaround for the season. 49ers are now in last place in the division, they host the cowboys sunday night.

Love the bbq pit boys, Hawk, do u use any of their recipes on ur grill, Hawk? I guess ur still having fire problems. These guys are boozing and smoking while theyre cooking, looks like a fun time.

Ive been having success with the TNF parlays lately, not sure why that is, hopefully i can duplicate it on sundays lol. NBA also started and lost some bets early on but unders on game totals seem to be hitting now.

buzzmobile

Veteran
ive seen plenty of gators down in fla but nothing i would say holly shit thats prehistoric
MamaD and I spooked one on the north shore of the Caloosahatchee River in Fort Myers. We had a canoe and a nice day so we launched and paddled across the river. I steered us toward a patch of mangroves and that's where the big black monster of alligator was minding his own bidness. Well over 10' and quick into the river with a splash that rocked the canoe. It went right below us and disappeared into the dark water.
holly cow did you see that?! what a game
holly cow?
il_570xN.3569125521_hrpl.jpg

She agrees it was a great game. She shared the highlight reel with me about 2A today. Jefferson was catching everything on the purple side of the line.

I did some crack yesterday.
20241024_122655.jpg

20241024_122706.jpg

Just a little never hurt anyone.
20241024_122709.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
A gator as big as the boat ur riding in would be a sphincter clenching moment for me, Buzz, even tho theyre almost never known to be man eaters.

Lovely looking pecans, Buzz, im somewhat disappointed it's not real crack. Btw, i hear about fishermen in FL pulling in bundles of yayo from the ocean that were dumped by smugglers, that ever happen to u? And if so, can i be ur friend?

Im surprised there were any pecans left after Helene. What happened to all the immature ones on the ground?

Latest posts

Latest posts