What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Do they fry a lot of foods in Ireland? Other than the fish n chips shops and chinese takeouts (spice bags) it doesnt seem like they eat fried foods any more than other people do.

It's been a while since i had the gator nuggets but there might have been a little fishiness to them, yeah. It was the chewiness i noticed more tho, not like most other meat ive eaten, at least white meat.

There was definitely a good amount of offense this game, Pops, they cooled down some in the 2nd half but cleared the over by a FG.
Stafford was wheeling and dealing all night, 100yds to Puka, 50yds and a td to Kupp and 2 td's to demarcus robinson. With those 3 and tutu and higbee and kyren, he's got 6 receivers he trusts. Defense held them to 20pts also, jared verse had 1.5 sacks and fiske had a couple tackles. Maybe this game is the turnaround for the season. 49ers are now in last place in the division, they host the cowboys sunday night.

Love the bbq pit boys, Hawk, do u use any of their recipes on ur grill, Hawk? I guess ur still having fire problems. These guys are boozing and smoking while theyre cooking, looks like a fun time.

Ive been having success with the TNF parlays lately, not sure why that is, hopefully i can duplicate it on sundays lol. NBA also started and lost some bets early on but unders on game totals seem to be hitting now.

buzzmobile

Veteran
ive seen plenty of gators down in fla but nothing i would say holly shit thats prehistoric
MamaD and I spooked one on the north shore of the Caloosahatchee River in Fort Myers. We had a canoe and a nice day so we launched and paddled across the river. I steered us toward a patch of mangroves and that's where the big black monster of alligator was minding his own bidness. Well over 10' and quick into the river with a splash that rocked the canoe. It went right below us and disappeared into the dark water.
holly cow did you see that?! what a game
holly cow?
il_570xN.3569125521_hrpl.jpg

She agrees it was a great game. She shared the highlight reel with me about 2A today. Jefferson was catching everything on the purple side of the line.

I did some crack yesterday.
20241024_122655.jpg

20241024_122706.jpg

Just a little never hurt anyone.
20241024_122709.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
A gator as big as the boat ur riding in would be a sphincter clenching moment for me, Buzz, even tho theyre almost never known to be man eaters.

Lovely looking pecans, Buzz, im somewhat disappointed it's not real crack. Btw, i hear about fishermen in FL pulling in bundles of yayo from the ocean that were dumped by smugglers, that ever happen to u? And if so, can i be ur friend?

Im surprised there were any pecans left after Helene. What happened to all the immature ones on the ground?

shithawk420

Veteran
didnt see the game. guess it was good. who won?
we got one of those old nut crackers.havent used it in a while.pecans are my favorite. used to roast them in salt and butter or something.

ive probably done some of that bbq pit boy stuff but they are pros and every kinda grill and items you need.

and i agree that would scare the shit out of me buzz.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
MamaD and I spooked one on the north shore of the Caloosahatchee River in Fort Myers. We had a canoe and a nice day so we launched and paddled across the river. I steered us toward a patch of mangroves and that's where the big black monster of alligator was minding his own bidness. Well over 10' and quick into the river with a splash that rocked the canoe. It went right below us and disappeared into the dark water.

holly cow?
il_570xN.3569125521_hrpl.jpg

She agrees it was a great game. She shared the highlight reel with me about 2A today. Jefferson was catching everything on the purple side of the line.

I did some crack yesterday.
View attachment 19089288

View attachment 19089290

Just a little never hurt anyone.
View attachment 19089299
holly cow is right (thats what i get for letting the monkeys type up my posts, these guys are worse than AI)
/its the cow that brings holiday cheer to the rams in october
thats the reeds rocket model r-300! an american classic, how many pails of nuts do you collect?
do you or the mamaD have any fun recipes?
jj has to be one of the best receivers in the league, and made some great catches
darnold looked better than i remember his and it wasnt till the end of the game he started seeing ghosts
even with two loses in a row i think min is still a team to watch out for, but im standing by my boy goof in the nfc

@Bababooey
the pucker factor would be high seeing a 10ft gator, especially when its wake rocks your boat
the rams D was eating them up last night and both verse and fiske were spending a lot of time in the min backfield
kupp, nakua came back and did not miss a beat easing back into their roles in the offense and robinson was enjoying having them back picking up 2tds
lets not forget about little whit! he will most likely be marinating on the bench for the time being but he is there
so do you have any taeks for this weekends games? who are you putting money on?
didnt see the game. guess it was good. who won?
we got one of those old nut crackers.havent used it in a while.pecans are my favorite. used to roast them in salt and butter or something.

ive probably done some of that bbq pit boy stuff but they are pros and every kinda grill and items you need.

and i agree that would scare the shit out of me buzz.
fresh roasted pecans would be awesome, i wonder is @buzzmobile has any tips on that?
if you crush them up and add brown sugar and butter they make a nice topping to other things, but i just like to eat nuts plain, or like you said a little salt

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Rams won by double digits, Hawk, but the vikes were trying to drive for a tying score when the refs missed a facemask in the end zone and gave the rams a safety, effectively ending their chances of a comeback. They didnt complain too much, odds were not high they would have won even if the call wasnt missed.

Yeah Hawk, those dudes go all out. After dressing the alligator and putting it in the smoker, they made stuffed red snapper and then a fried oyster po' boy. It's like a 3 course meal when youre tailgating, just when u think 'thats enough' they pull out more ingredients for another dish.

I havent really decided what to bet on this weekend, i think the underdogs covering has been making a comeback, a little at least. Will still try and fade the patriots, panthers and saints. Not sure about the cowboys, u think they can give the 49ers a game sunday night?

Other than dessert items im not sure what Buzz could do with all those pecans. Pecan pie and candied pecans are great tho.

buzzmobile

Veteran
how many pails of nuts do you collect?
do you or the mamaD have any fun recipes?
It varies from year to year. Some years the trees do not bloom. Zero. Some years the trees are loaded. 197 lbs. is the most we have collected. They filled 10 brown paper grocery sacks full. I took that load to Quincy where there used to be a small pecan buyer/processor that opened during pecan season. The husband passed away a several years ago and his wife ran it for a couple years. It is now closed.

The next large crop will start a search for a place that cracks pecans on a per pound charge. I know of one place across the GA line but the man charges $.50/lb to crack. At the time that was twice the rate in Quincy.

Pecan tassies, pie, spicy roasted pecans, sweet roasted pecans, and a handful of good old plain nuts are fun.

Pecans freeze and keep well, @Bababooey . MamaD was down to her last bag and she was getting nervous. I need to get crackin'.

Latest posts

Latest posts