What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
the tians are a big ? with a lot of changes coming into this season, but they arent a team i follow
i like the texans in the afc.s, then its a toss up between indy and the jags (im actually hoping indy does well this season)
the rams have lost a lot on the d but im hoping the two kids from florida st can fill a couple holes and the youth movement continues
we lost raheem morris (DC) to the falcons but i think chris shula could do a great job so im hopeful
i bet you are right and aldis pretty much has everything out on the floor
i wonder when they get their deliveries? that would be the best time to shop there
right now they have a couple things on sale im stopping in for, plus i can score a big sandwich at vons for like $8 because i downloaded their app
/plus they gave me a $5 credit!
i think there is college football on tv tonight and next week its the kick off to the nfl season!
its going to be on!

@shithawk420
no worries man and i dont mind hearing about your problems
but if the drinking if tearing you apart so much you have to make a choice
but getting off the pills and not drinking for a while might be a good place to start, at least until you figure out where you are at in your life
take care of yourself man

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Everyone's picking the texans in the AFC south, and for good reason: cj stroud is a dark horse MVP candidate, they traded for stephon diggs and joe mixon, and have an excellent young coach. Should be interesting to see how that division shakes out with lawrence, anthony richardson and levis QBing the other teams.

It shouldnt be too hard to replace ernest jones at MLB, good run defending inside LB's are relatively cheap and plentiful, it's the ones who are also good in pass coverage that are rare. Plus i heard he was having some knee problems so i can understand why the rams didnt want to pay him market rate.

If Shula has any of his family's coaching acumen he should be just fine, maybe mcvay's coaching tree will include more defensive whiz kids in the future.

So u got a big sandwich for $3? That's probably below cost, nice deal if u can get it once a week.

Got some college games on tonite, like u said, including Coach Prime vs North Dakota State. I took NDS +10.5, not sure about it but i have some other bets to round it out. Hopefully im not reduced to giving bj's behind the wendy's dumpster again. That's always a low point in my life.

Speaking of low points, I feel getting off the benzo's and booze will help Hawk in the long term, in the short term that's a hell of an addiction to kick. I think when i got off xanax i was so depressed i literally stayed in bed 24/7, counting the wooden slats in the ceiling. After a few days i was able to get up but mentally i was still fried for weeks or even months. So he's got some healing to do that'll take time.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Everyone's picking the texans in the AFC south, and for good reason: cj stroud is a dark horse MVP candidate, they traded for stephon diggs and joe mixon, and have an excellent young coach. Should be interesting to see how that division shakes out with lawrence, anthony richardson and levis QBing the other teams.

It shouldnt be too hard to replace ernest jones at MLB, good run defending inside LB's are relatively cheap and plentiful, it's the ones who are also good in pass coverage that are rare. Plus i heard he was having some knee problems so i can understand why the rams didnt want to pay him market rate.

If Shula has any of his family's coaching acumen he should be just fine, maybe mcvay's coaching tree will include more defensive whiz kids in the future.

So u got a big sandwich for $3? That's probably below cost, nice deal if u can get it once a week.

Got some college games on tonite, like u said, including Coach Prime vs North Dakota State. I took NDS +10.5, not sure about it but i have some other bets to round it out. Hopefully im not reduced to giving bj's behind the wendy's dumpster again. That's always a low point in my life.

Speaking of low points, I feel getting off the benzo's and booze will help Hawk in the long term, in the short term that's a hell of an addiction to kick. I think when i got off xanax i was so depressed i literally stayed in bed 24/7, counting the wooden slats in the ceiling. After a few days i was able to get up but mentally i was still fried for weeks or even months. So he's got some healing to do that'll take time.
but the healing has to start somewhere baba
a lot of it is mental but thats where @shithawk420 has to change his life or at least fill the holes with something other than booze and dope
/thats a big part of it, doing something else with the time you would be drinking or doing drugs
yeah i ended up getting it for $8, for some reason they dident give me the five dollar new subscriber credit, but i was stoked with the sandwich
its on sale for $9.99 right now but if you join there club they give you a special price
i also got a little over a half pound of the potato wedges and im thinking of going back tomorrow to get $5 wings and more wedges
aldis has gnocchi on sale too so i might have to stop by there as well
/i cant help it i will always think like a fat kid!
diggs going to hou is huge and i cant wait to see what this team can do this season
you will be behind the same dumpster as last year right?
good luck with your bets

shithawk420

Veteran
im not on benzos. i just asked my mom for a couple when i was going through withdrawl. when you go to detox they give you Atavan, a benzo so you dont go through seizures or anything like that. im not addicted to pills but they do help with anxiety and wish i had some sometimes.

i havent drank in i think 3 days. im gonna keep it that way as long as i can. i got naltrexone but it dont help much.gonna try and get a doc appointment but with labor day might take a while. i hate these docs. loosing my tests and shit.

so i think im gonna maka gazpacho. looks really good. never had it before. made spaghetti but it sucks cause i used pantry stuff. its not bad but i had to doctor the hell out of it. got a 10$ off coupon from famous Daves. so maybe ill have that tommorow

i had the Aldi Hawiian chicken with rice again. telling you guys if you see it try it.ill look for those crab cakes. ive noticed no 2 Aldis are alike. they are always switching items

whats this sandwich you speak of pops? vons? never heard of it.they got good sandwich places here but we always go back to jersey mikes. they just do it right. ive only had their cold cuts though.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, Hawk should stick to weed but i feel on a cannabis board most of the posters here have some sort of substance abuse problem, or at least a past problem. He's in a bit of a rut now but it's going to take time; hopefully he figures it out before too much permanent damage incurs.

You seem to eat out a lot but it doesnt hit ur weight too bad, probably because u eat smaller portions? One sandwich with sides will last u 2 meals? DB could take some advice from u, he likes to eat the tasty foods too but should cut his intake in half if he wants to drop some poundage.

The favorites covered, 8 out of 12 games last night, so guess ill be back behind the wendy's dumpster soon. U know which one, but dont try using any of those vonn's coupons with me. I aint stupid.

Sorry hawk, didnt want to imply u had a benzo issue but snorting a xanax once in while did make it seem that way. It's good ur detoxing a bit, u should be past the DTs now. How's the stomach, better? Hopefully u can get that liver checked out further but like u said, labor day will delay things a bit.

Id like to see u make a gazpacho, it's a veggie soup served cold? Ur getting all fancy with ur cooking.
Ill check out that hawaiian chicken at Aldi's next time im there, if u say it's good it has to be pretty dang good. Let me know if u find those crab cakes, i just keep checking the one Aldi, there's others i could try.

Not too much in the way of nfl news, WR brandon aiyuk of the 49ers finally signed his contract extension, 30M/yr for 4 yrs, 2.5 yrs guaranteed. Apparently it was the same offer they presented to him at the beginning of training camp, but he wanted more and then wanted a trade but didnt want to go to the steelers or pats when those teams were interested in trading for him. He would have started earning heavy fines and penalties if he missed regular season games so he did the smart move and took the existing deal. Lot of drama for nothing but i guess he got to miss training camp, less wear and tear on his body but he might have a slow start to the season now.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
im not on benzos. i just asked my mom for a couple when i was going through withdrawl. when you go to detox they give you Atavan, a benzo so you dont go through seizures or anything like that. im not addicted to pills but they do help with anxiety and wish i had some sometimes.

i havent drank in i think 3 days. im gonna keep it that way as long as i can. i got naltrexone but it dont help much.gonna try and get a doc appointment but with labor day might take a while. i hate these docs. loosing my tests and shit.

so i think im gonna maka gazpacho. looks really good. never had it before. made spaghetti but it sucks cause i used pantry stuff. its not bad but i had to doctor the hell out of it. got a 10$ off coupon from famous Daves. so maybe ill have that tommorow

i had the Aldi Hawiian chicken with rice again. telling you guys if you see it try it.ill look for those crab cakes. ive noticed no 2 Aldis are alike. they are always switching items

whats this sandwich you speak of pops? vons? never heard of it.they got good sandwich places here but we always go back to jersey mikes. they just do it right. ive only had their cold cuts though.
im all for the fancy sandwich places and like firehouse, jimmy js, et all
but this is a decent 12" hoagie for like $9 right now, i checked the receipt its $9.99 club price, but the app has the for $8.97! a whole $1.02 saving over the good price!
im going back this weeeknd and getting another one and when i do i will try and get a pic
its something where you can cut it in half get a few good meals out of it
add in the potatoe salad im making and its on
they are building another aldis at the other end of my community! and when it opens i will be sure to check it out and see if they have different stuff
/i saw that hawiina chicken thing plus they had those pork ends on sale again
vons is albertsons, plus they probably own other food store brands as well
its a good store and they have a huge selection of everything but not everything is cheap
gazpacho is ok but its grerat for a hot day! a good soup and some nice bread will fill the belly
do you have any cucumbers?!
hey man, just take care of yourself hawk with your health and do whats best for you man
sometimes you have to run towards problems and not away and thats the times that make you stronger
keep kick ass my man!

yeah i get take out a lot
when i cook for myself now its just for one so there is either a ton of leftovers or i end up throwing food away both of which i dont like
i cut the sandwich in half and give half to my mom, then i had the other half for two meals
we ate potato wedges too with it plus a bunch of cantaloupe! her friend gave her
/one of gods gifts to man
aiyuk got the deal the team wanted to give him and i think thats what he deserved
he seems like hes hot shit but he only has a few years of good play under his belt
but i dig it how he wants to get paid NOW!
but of the three teams you mention which one will go the playoffs?
this is what they call a soft landing
/plus its a win win for him and the team

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah i had a hot flash and was on the toilet. i got real sick all of a sudden.thought about calling an ambulance.stomach was hurting like crazy. im fine now but damn.came out of no where. thought id be better by now.i should get the colonoscopy but i cancelled it.i just dont wanna be put under.

took some kratom last night. it dont do anything for me. took 6 or 7 capsules. guess i gotta do more.waste of money.im gonna try and go the distance. i gotta get my liver checked without drinking for a while to if the damage is permanent.

gazpacho looks pretty good and i need to get some veggies in me.looks really easy. i wanna make it smooth with some chunks in it.guess theres a ton of different ways to make it.

ill probably go to Aldi soon. i saw a guy on YT that says the best and cheapest meat hes ever had is some kinda lamb belly or something at Aldi.like lamb bacon or something so ill be on the lookout for that.said its like $3.50 a lb.

thats a pretty good deal pops. it was a good sammy then? plus wedges? speaking of wedges its ribfest going on at Famous Daves and i got 25% off coupon. im gonna gett a full rack of baby back ribs and some other stuff. i havent had BB ribs in a long fucking time.its gonna be pricey but with the coupon its on.

fucking bloody hell. need to go to the dermatologist but they wont have an opening till SPRING and its an hour away in Iowa City. this whole fucking state sucks. im pissed as hell. i got a rash on my balls and its driving me fucking crazy! dammit!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
bbq sounds awesome man! and 25% off is always a good thing eat up!
what else do they have there thats good, a nice smoked brisket? maybe some good sides
yeah it actually is a decent sandwich, i will try and get a pic next time i go, there are three different one to choose from so i might get two to split with my mom, that way we each get to try half each
ive never even hear of lamb bacon but im not a big lamb fan; it sounds good

oh wow man,do you think the kratom could have contributed to your hot flash on the toilet? and now a rash on your nuts
i dont now about most of those fake drugs, but i would not mess with them; but where i live, weed is legal and easy to get
take care of yourself man

shithawk420

Veteran
thanks pops. yeah they got brisket,chicken,sausage,burgers,even fried catfish. the cat fish was meh. they got everything most bbq places have but they never have baby back ribs. its cause of ribfest they got them right now. im not gonna miss it.maybe go tommorow

yeah its not called lamb bacon but it looks like it comes from the belly so i guess you could call it bacon. i cant remember what they called it.you dont like lamb? i can understand that but lamb chops are freaking awesome.

i dont know wtf happened but i dont think it was the kratom but who knows. im sick of this shit. gonna just quit drinking.i dont need drugs so that part is no big deal.gonna try and nip this fucking thing in the bud.gonna try at least.

yeah take a pic pops. always like to see different sammies.sounds like a good price too

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
thanks pops. yeah they got brisket,chicken,sausage,burgers,even fried catfish. the cat fish was meh. they got everything most bbq places have but they never have baby back ribs. its cause of ribfest they got them right now. im not gonna miss it.maybe go tommorow

yeah its not called lamb bacon but it looks like it comes from the belly so i guess you could call it bacon. i cant remember what they called it.you dont like lamb? i can understand that but lamb chops are freaking awesome.

i dont know wtf happened but i dont think it was the kratom but who knows. im sick of this shit. gonna just quit drinking.i dont need drugs so that part is no big deal.gonna try and nip this fucking thing in the bud.gonna try at least.

yeah take a pic pops. always like to see different sammies.sounds like a good price too
yeah man! the sandwich is a steal at that price and i am going to get another before the deal runs out, plus some more potato wedges
im not a fan of cat fish eithert i think it is a mud fish
but if its rib fest man, fest on the ribs!
i would order those and ask for all the sauces on the side so yoou can try a variety of flavors
man hawk, f' that fake shit: kratom, fake mushies its just a waste of your money
but you do you man, but be the best you you can be

Ayla

Moin, ähm um was für einen Sport geht es hier?

@pop_rocks ich bin auch kein großer Lamm Fan. Die Rippchen sind zu klein - aber das Filet mit Blattspinat. Ein Gedicht - ich werde es demnächst für dich kochen

Ayla

Das habe ich mit meiner Freundin nachts auf der Autobahn hin zum Kiez - da waren wir so etwa 20 im Auto lauthals ohne Hemmungen und höchstwahrscheinlich falsch mitgesungen. Was hatten wir für einen Spaß

Ayla

Ich habe bereits gefrühstückt - ich hätte euch gerne das Foto gezeigt. Aber da lag mal wieder die Katze auf der Tastatur. Ich würde es beschreiben, wenn ihr interessiert seid?

Ayla

Meinem NAchbarn, also der - den ich nicht so dermaßen lieb habe, dem habe ich gestern eine NAchricht zukommen lassen.

Ich gebe das mal originalgetreu wieder, mit ohne allen lebensnotwendigen Satzzeichen, das hindert nur meinen Floh.

Wolltest du das wirklich an mich senden?

Fühlst du dich nicht angesprochen?

Nein war nur irritiert und hab im Zusammenhang mit Musikvideos an eine Lyrik-Gruppe als Empfänger gedacht.

Du bist gemeint und es kein Spaß. Mir am Ende egal was du damit machst.

Seitdem Totenstille

Ayla

Ich bin etwas aufgeregt, Rechtschreibung unter aller Sau. Vielleicht sollte ich nochmal zur SChule gehen?

Latest posts

Latest posts