What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@superx
im going to see what i can do about getting it to play on my computer
it sound like a good match and it would be fun to watch
i dotn know if i asked you about your vapes, but what is your portable?
i would like one i can burn flower or kief/hash in that is small enough to carry in my pocket
we tried them in the past, the volcano is awesome but i cant go walking down the beach with a balloon in my hands
most of the ones i see in the stores are the disposable ones, like they have a cartridge of juice and you pretty much throw the pen away after its done
i think thats wasteful and im not into buying this juice cart stuff

superx

Veteran
Hey pops,

Regarding portable vapes, I have owned many over the past 12 years..

The da vinci iq2, the firefly and the firefly2, the mighty and the crafty, and others I can't recall.

There is convection vapes and conduction...

The conduction method is when the flower/ extract comes in to direct contact with the actual heating element it self which creates the vapour.

The convection method works differently as the flower/extract does not come in to direct contact with the heating element, there would be a chamber/element in the convection vape and air would be pulled through it when you suck on it.. your better with the convection vape....

I'm currently sucking on the mighty plus, it was 300 euro at the time, but not sure on the current price (but well worth the money) a decent convection vape will cost anywhere between 200-400 euro, conduction vapes are cheaper... (and for a reason)

I was a member on the forum FUCK combustion for many years (hope it's OK to mention it here)
A great place of knowledge, once you get over the vapery snobbery.

superx

Veteran
No, the volcano bags wont work on the beach lol

I use the portable for out doors, the desk top/plug in vape for indoors...

I forgot to mention I also had the pax vape which was also great...
I'm pretty sure it's made in the USA as are most vapes and Germany....
I found the pax had more restriction on the pull, but put out great clouds..
The mighty plus is my go to vape for herb and extracts.

superx

Veteran
When buying a Vaporizer, I would be looking for one with good battery life, portability, a good size chamber which allows for decent amounts of product, It would also need to vape flowers and extracts to suit my personal needs..

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
When buying a Vaporizer, I would be looking for one with good battery life, portability, a good size chamber which allows for decent amounts of product, It would also need to vape flowers and extracts to suit my personal needs..
yes! i would like to get one but only if i can vape flower out of it
i dont mind grinding up my bud of whatever, but at least i know what went into the vape
/not like this cart shit that is all the rage here
a good bat life would be good too, when you say good is it going to last for an afternoon, a day? or just a few bowls
i have portable usb power but it would be nice if i could quick change the battery

superx

Veteran
yes! i would like to get one but only if i can vape flower out of it
i dont mind grinding up my bud of whatever, but at least i know what went into the vape
/not like this cart shit that is all the rage here
a good bat life would be good too, when you say good is it going to last for an afternoon, a day? or just a few bowls
i have portable usb power but it would be nice if i could quick change the battery
Depends on the vape of choice pops, the majority of decent Vaporizers allow for both flowers and extracts
These Vaporizers have nothing to do with carts, just grind your weed up to a fine grade, and your good to go, sometimes I might add a bit of extract into the grind..(I would sandwich it between the ground up flower)

I bought a car charger for my Vaporizer so it gets charged in the car/van if needed, plugs in to the cigarette lighter.

These are not cartvapes,(is there a parrot in the room 🤣)Google the mighty plus Vaporizer, to get a general idea of what I'm saying buddy and how it functions, I think you will be impressed.

superx

Veteran
Spain v France tomorrow folks 20.00 kick off time..

Spain will be missing the influential Dani Carvajal through Suspension along with le Normand.
Pedri will also miss the game through injury, big players for big occasions... Carvajal is a warrior he will be missed..

Will Mbappee take advantage of the situation? France have been keeping it tight at the back throughout the tournament, I've been impressed with their back line, unfortunately they have not been firing on all cylinders up front, (rather boring from a spectators point of view) Rabiot will be back for this game, he has a certain physical presence about him, but never really rated him as a player..

France will have to hold a very tight back line tomorrow, and Mbappee needs to up his game with speed and accuracy.. Every time he dragged the ball wide of goal he would adjust his face mask (it's as ìf he was blaming the mask for his mistakes) I wasn't surprised he was substituted.(France rely heavy on Mbappee, one of the reasons why they have been struggling)

Spain have been the great entertainers of the tournament, and such a joy to watch, they look like the total package. Very alike to the great spainish teams of past in certain ways.

I'm hoping for a great game of free flowing football, I'm sure boring France have other ideas....

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Went los primos.its a shitty pic.got a fish taco a cilantro lime chicken taco and a pork belly taco plus my moms two hardshell tacos and a drink was $15.she said she likes taco bells better.whatever.she justs like plain American tacos.sheesh
20240708_152214.jpg

superx

Veteran
Never heard of fish tacos Hawk, you guys take your tacos to a different level over there.
Was it good eating man, and did you enjoy it?

I would have no idea where to source decent tacos over here, not sure they even exist..

Hey pops let me know how you got on with your search on vapes, you can bend my ear anytime if I can be of help buddy...

I'm of to my scratcher to get 40 winks, catch up tomorrow guys, and stay safe...

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah you should try it sometime.you could deep fry a decent piece of cod put it on a tortilla with slaw and sauce and it's pretty good.pops knows more fish tacos since nobody ate them until the people and area he's from started eating them.

This looks pretty real to me.i paid what a decent automatic watch costs so for the price I am happy.especially since the chinese guy could of just took my money.need to get it sized tommorow.the jeweler lady might tell me to get out! Lol
20240708_190856.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yeah you should try it sometime.you could deep fry a decent piece of cod put it on a tortilla with slaw and sauce and it's pretty good.pops knows more fish tacos since nobody ate them until the people and area he's from started eating them.

This looks pretty real to me.i paid what a decent automatic watch costs so for the price I am happy.especially since the chinese guy could of just took my money.need to get it sized tommorow.the jeweler lady might tell me to get out! Lol View attachment 19029582
no bad hawk! so thats your chinee knock off?
i have the tools to pop links out of band like that here somewhere
hoe many do you need to have removed
Went los primos.its a shitty pic.got a fish taco a cilantro lime chicken taco and a pork belly taco plus my moms two hardshell tacos and a drink was $15.she said she likes taco bells better.whatever.she justs like plain American tacos.sheesh View attachment 19029573
not bad looking mx food there hawk! plus, they have buche where you live?!
f'n'a man, thats good eating right there for $15
/i would need to see their beans and rice before it gets the pop rocks stamp of approval
some people just like what they like and dont want to try new things, but at least she gave it a try

Never heard of fish tacos Hawk, you guys take your tacos to a different level over there.
Was it good eating man, and did you enjoy it?

I would have no idea where to source decent tacos over here, not sure they even exist..

Hey pops let me know how you got on with your search on vapes, you can bend my ear anytime if I can be of help buddy...

I'm of to my scratcher to get 40 winks, catch up tomorrow guys, and stay safe...
are you giving me the greasy knob end? ( i dont know your language sir)
there are no tacos where you live? how about if i went to a big city?
pops pulls up outside of home depot and picks up a crew of mexicans
this is a wide open market and i need to be the one who corners it
/plus i can launder all babas spot bet money! and use to to make tacos
just like @shithawk420 said, it starts with the a good piece of fried fish
do you have tortillas? there
that some onion, tomato, and cilantro and mince this up! dice it up kind of fine, toss with some salt and pepper (s/p) and add a little squeeze of lime
this is called pico de gallo
(you can riff on this and add other stuff you like, some people like it hot and add peppers)
make this first because this is something you want to sit for a minute or two
/dont get into the chips too soon or you will end up eating it before you have a chance to make your tacos
this goes on 90% of your mex food from carne asada (grilled meat) to carnitas (pulled pork style)
/ the observant reader will notice im not a big fan of guacamole
add some oscuro chili powder to creme fresh or a sour cream/ mayo , s/p and garlic powder
and thats your sauce
thinly chopped cabbage often topps it off, but if it has good pico and good sauce i will let that slide
hawks hack of using cole slaw is fair play!! and i would just go the easy route and mix up the slaw and sauce" in a bowl and top it with that

so i checked out that vape you mentioned and it looks cool! plus its only $200usd for the pax-plus starter kit
is this good?

superx

Veteran
A crew of Mexicans would be great pops, my landscape could do with a complete makeover.
There is Mexican outlets in Dublin, never tried them, I was referring to the existence of quality/decent

I'm going to settle for scrambled eggs and grilled bacon before a workout...
Work should be less of a challenge today, there will be a full crew in today, bright eyed bushy tailed, and raring to go...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Are you trying to get me to brand my beautiful, smooth (usually) ballz with a magnifying glass under a hot sun, Buzz? Perhaps I should carve my initials into my sack using the laser beam from the glass.
Weren't you at Bitter Creek?

The magnifying glass is a portable vaporizer. You have to focus, @Bababooey , and watch for tiny puffs of hair vapor.
beavers are always good for a laugh.
They sure are a lot of fun to play with.
maybe the can help you fix your pipe?
There have been some beavers that have fixed my pipes. I don't think those beavers are very good at plumbing but their plumbing works on me.

Good news from yesterday afternoon; the plumber called me back. He will be here after lunch. So will I. I hope he has some pipe dope.
i would not take grooming tips from buzz
No need to take from me, @pop_rocks , these grooming tips are freely given.
1720519004380.jpeg

Need some music...

some people just like what they like and dont want to try new things, but at least she gave it a try
I have heard similar words from my dear ole Dad, "If'n ya ain't tried it don't knock it."
He said that more than once.

shithawk420

Veteran
i got one of those tools too pops but no way im doing it myself. ive heard of cheap springs popping and theres a place literally down the street. Also it has a Gridlock so thats has something to do with it. I think just need to take out 2 links. Its keeping time just fine too. dont have a lot to complain about. If someone asks ill tell them its fake. I just like the Submariner style

Not sure what buche is but theres some sauces that i dont know what are. The pork belly is pretty damn good

LOL at the runny beer joke buzz. corny but good

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah ok I missed the date when you posted it, for some reason i thought it would be next wk instead of the week after, Superx.
This game sounds proper violent, now im looking forward to it even more. Imagine if they give american football players sticks to 'accidentally' whack each other with. Im assuming it's more like ice hockey or lacrosse and that you can only use the stick to pull or push other players, cant actually go around and purposefully hit them upside the head with it.

Im on a bit of a heater so i might continue to roll with Cork, but like u said that may cost me. I'll mull it over, i have plenty of time...

Sounds like u had a case of the Mondays, Superx, sometimes the week starts off on the wrong foot, especially in regards to work. Sounds like things are back to normal now so hopefully you get a lot accomplished this week. Do u get stressed out a lot at work? Having to deal with customers and employees is a big part of it.

Speaking of beavers, i saw one in my yard the other day! Funny thing is, i dont think there's any rivers or ponds near me so maybe he got lost. He didnt stick around long enough to ask for directions.

beav1.jpg
beav2.jpg

I paid for a VPN service back a couple years ago on black friday, they usually have good deals on BF after thanksgiving so got like 50% off a 3 yr plan, think im paying like $1.50/mth for vpn? Helps to secure my browsing and also i can download movies and such without getting copyright violation notices from my ISP. Most VPN services have int'l servers too that u can connect to, i havent really used that feature much but for RTE looks like it comes in handy. When i try to play RTE livestream without the vpn set to ireland it gives me a rights violation.

I used to be heavy into vapes too, spent an unreasonable amount of money to vape oil through a 2 ft glass bong, got me very high but havent done that in ages now unfortunately. Never really got into the handheld vapes, sounds like Superx knows his stuff. Do u vape nicotine through them too or just flower/hash? I like ur idea of packing the hash inbetween the flower, the flower acts as a natural filter and keeps the inside cleaner.

Got a bet on spain/france to end in a draw, hope it hits. Mbappe anytime goalscorer seems tempting as well but like u said, superx, he hasnt been playing well with the mask and the gameplan doesnt call for him to be aggressive. Maybe 1 shot on target is a safe bet, but that's reflected in the odds...

5 tacos and a drink for $15, Hawk? I agree with Pops, thats a great deal, no wonder u keep going back to that place.
Your mom likes what she likes, Pops is right, i think old people be like that, theyre set in their ways especially in regards to food.

Youve never had a fish taco, Superx? Theyre pretty good, a lighter spin on tacos, the fish is either battered and fried or grilled and topped with a slaw made out of cabbage and julienned carrots, served with a mayo based spicy sauce. Like hawk said theyre not too hard to make if u cant find them locally. Pops' recipe is pretty good too, you can start from there.

So that watch cost you how much, Hawk? A stainless submariner is normally 5K+? Is it a really good fake?
If it was a good deal i might be interested in ur chinaman's contact info.

There's an idea, Buzz, laser hair removal using full sun and a magnifying glass. I'll have to make sure im good and liquored up before doing it, or use plenty of lidocaine cream on the scrotum beforehand.

Glad to hear the plumber's coming out to fix the well, hopefully it wont cost an arm and a leg. Ive used JB water weld, the 2 part putty, to repair some leaks before, works decent for a few years but yeah not as good as an actual fix...

Ive shown you guys my ballz and ive shown u my beaver, is there anything else i can show u? My arsehole perhaps? I promise u it's less hairy than my scrote.

shithawk420

Veteran
Iv seen Submariners regulary go from 10 to 20k. Its the most popular model. Cant get good pics cause of lighting but it looks good too me. my mom doesnt know anything about watches but she said it looks real. i paid $120 but there are different prices ranges from $60 to $90 then usually your talking Clean Factory quality after that. then its like $350 and up. If you want the info baba just PM me. ill teach you to be a greasy fake watch expert in no time

Eltitoguay

I dont like the english national team either, Tito, mostly because theyre perennial disappointments and im a fool for betting on them. Theyre like the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL.
That's amazing you can get a whole stadium to sing an anthem in unison. It is hard to make out the words tho but i get the gist. Who you got for the semi's? The Dutch and the Spanish? Me too, I also think there's a decent chance both games end in ties.
However, sports commentators here say that, man to man, the relationship between individual technical quality and individual experience is superior in the English and French squads to the Spanish one: only the synergy of team play and game system/approach general technical, they are making Spain superior.
England has never (or almost never) played with that type of "total football" of the Spanish (a mix between the Dutch "school" and the South American ones, perhaps?); but France does know how to play and has played like this before: just like Brazil, Argentina, Germany or Spain, if they have a good day, they can beat anyone. And in fact, just as I mentioned before that Germany (a four-time world champion) had not been able to win a match against Spain for 20 or 30 years, France (two-time world champion) has so far defeated Spain in four of the semifinals of international tournaments that both have disputed during their history.

Beyond joking with the Germans and the English, my love for soccer and "my" national team is purely sporting and playful. I only follow them if they play well and sportingly.
And I like to recognize and applaud the beautiful things the rival does, even if it is "eliminating us."

Latest posts

Latest posts