What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Your right baba. it was Yeungling. Dont know why i get them mixed up. I didnt pay $500 for the Rolex. But believe it or not some of them can be investments in the Rep community. Worse comes to worst i wont lose money on it. Also i can get into horology and make whats called a Frankenwatch. This is a real hobby and its pretty cool. I dont expect any one to understand.I literally cant lose any money on this. Unless i get ripped off but this seller has been doing this over 15 years and the tracking number says it was sent. Gotta remember im actaually talking to Chinese guys who do this illegal shit for a living. Its pretty neat. I can literally show them a picture of any watch i want and they will contact a factory that makes them not just Rolex. Chances are if you know someone with a luxury watch its probably fake unless its vintage. let that sink in

shithawk420

Veteran
Got the new Chicago taken pizza from pizza hut.obviously it's an insult to me and baba.its ok I guess
20240622_131150.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no @shithawk420 i know people who are into watches and they have money
patek philippe and shit like that, i dotn know all the name but i could ask
i have an apple watch and am thinking of going back to my fitbit shit
wtf do i need a watch i can talk to someone on the phone for?
thats why i have phone!
but you do you man

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Look at fancy pants with the Apple Watch. I'll say you have to use an iPhone with it? Or is it the new stand alone. If so, send to me. Never had a smart watch

shithawk420

Veteran
no @shithawk420 i know people who are into watches and they have money
patek philippe and shit like that, i dotn know all the name but i could ask
i have an apple watch and am thinking of going back to my fitbit shit
wtf do i need a watch i can talk to someone on the phone for?
thats why i have phone!
but you do you man
People with the real watches buy fakes too cause they dont want to wear the real ones out and keep the real ones at home. And i gaurantee you there are way more fake PP than real. WTF do you know that has $150,000 watches? you guys are seriously underestimating how big the rep market is. its a multibillion dollar business

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
People with the real watches buy fakes too cause they dont want to wear the real ones out and keep the real ones at home. And i gaurantee you there are way more fake PP than real. WTF do you know that has $150,000 watches? you guys are seriously underestimating how big the rep market is. its a multibillion dollar business
the people i know who are into watches dont but fake watches
i dont know how much they spend on their watches, just like i dont know how muc that "fake" diamond ring they wear cost

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
DB, I'll give your mom the best wiener she's ever had, for free.
And by wiener, I mean my penis, in case that wasn't clear.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Didn't know 70 year olds were your thing bababooey. At what point does it get icky for you, 90? Would you eat out a 90 year old?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
DB, I'll give your mom the best wiener she's ever had, for free.
And by wiener, I mean my penis, in case that wasn't clear.
Didn't know 70 year olds were your thing bababooey. At what point does it get icky for you, 90? Would you eat out a 90 year old?

are you f'n kidding me @Bababooey is some kind of freak that even pops cant believe!
i just try and keep up, because he knows football and i like to laugh at his bad bets
but you should be taking care of your mom doob

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That tavern style pizza looks decent, Hawk, how much was it?
Also, whatchu think DB's mom looks like? I bet she looks like sophia loren at 70.

Speaking of horology, isnt that the study of DB's mom?