What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh thats even better! cook it al dente and use something saucy!
man ive had the f.n hickups for the past like 10+m
this shit is getting old!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
oh thats even better! cook it al dente and use something saucy!
I'm on the second floor guy in the first floor died. Not much going on today did all my exercise done with my walks can take my shoes off ready to watch the news at 4:00 have that shrimp scampi to make for dinner it's going good

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
What'd the dude die of? Overdose? Heart attack? Ur stinky fish and tots farts somehow drifting through cracks in the floor because theyre heavier than air and suffocating him?

Bucatini, huh? Might have to try it out. Im guessing after cooking the hollow inside closes up as the pasta absorbs water and expands.

Kielbasa and peppers is always a good meal, especially if u let it cook low and slow, i like my peppers nice and caramelized.

Let us know how ur pasta and sausages and scampi turn out, DB, post some pics. Ur like an air fryer master chef, like Hawk is with the stove/range/grill.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What'd the dude die of? Overdose? Heart attack? Ur stinky fish and tots farts somehow drifting through cracks in the floor because theyre heavier than air and suffocating him?

Bucatini, huh? Might have to try it out. Im guessing after cooking the hollow inside closes up as the pasta absorbs water and expands.

Kielbasa and peppers is always a good meal, especially if u let it cook low and slow, i like my peppers nice and caramelized.

Let us know how ur pasta and sausages and scampi turn out, DB, post some pics. Ur like an air fryer master chef, like Hawk is with the stove/range/grill.
Yeah I make use of that air fryer man it's great I ended up having the shrimp scampi tonight no sausages I squeezed one lemon into my pasta but I can't Believe It's not butter in there and then like a half a bulb of garlic it was great. Ill use the sausage tomorrow
Oh the guy was just old. Everyone here is like 70-80 years old

shithawk420

Veteran
my mom eats ice cream all the time!
when i go to the store i know two things she likes are avocados and iced cream
i like ice cream but unless i take one of those pills i might not like it so much later

80 in your town huh? 60-70 here, im still wearing my adidas track pants and long sleeve shirts
enjoy every bite of that ice cream
oh damn! i need a few more pairs. i dont like to where them but i need a few more shortsi dont even know what the temp is!. hopefully it will be good for steak and whatever elsei can put on there

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm tired.got the Itis.
20240605_153912.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

hold on there agent mulder'booey*(anyone remember the x files?) what proof do you have that doobahhs fawhts are the cause of all these killings?
baba: produces glass bottle :smell this... no smell this
pops: im not going to smell this jar and im not going to pull on your finger

the truth is out there

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
That must be a trip, getting a beer at mcdonalds, Buzz. So youve been backpacking through Europe too, yeah? Those must be some stories.
It was quite a trip to be in McDonald's first of all and the beer was a bonus. I was traveling with my wife and we were visiting my youngest brother and his family. He was stationed in Sicily with the Navy. He had a conference to attend in Rome so we drove and stopped along the way to visit Pompeii and Naples.
Sister in law was craving a McDonald's fix so after seeing the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Vatican and Sistine Chapel we went to the Arches of Gold.
what was on tap?
Peroni Nastro Azzurro which was affectionately named "Nasties" by the sailors.
Hiccups can get VERY old. I had shoulder surgery a good number of years ago. A misguided attempt at a nerve block during the surgery damaged my phrenic nerve. The phrenic nerve regulates the diaphragm among other things. When the nerve block wore off I had hiccups. They lasted for three days and it was awful. Could not sleep and every hiccup sent pain into my shoulder. Thorazine was what stopped them. Since then I have had some episodes of hiccups. Baclofen is the better drug on hand now.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Too bad u couldnt post pics of the pasta/scampi u made, DB, it sounded good. And im assuming u made that on the stove top, yeah? I guess with the air fryer u hardly use ur oven anymore.

That steak does look righteous, like Pops said, Hawk. Is that the tbone u dry brined? Looks pale enough to be a pork steak almost. That was done on the kettle grill? We need shots of it after the first cut, gotta see that nice pink center.

That reminds me, Pops, didnt some people sell their bottled farts online? Some insta-thot? Supposedly it really works, u can still smell it when u open it. I wonder if I could do the same. Everyone send me their addresses, ill send u a courtesy sample.

That sounds like a great time in Italy, Buzz, u pretty much hit all the popular spots. And seeing the Vatican and Sistine chapel and then Italian McD's afterwards, drinking a Peroni and eating a Big Mac, that's pretty much a perfect day right there.

Those are some powerful meds for a hiccup but when theyre that bad and it's aggravating an injury i guess u have to do what works. Hows the shoulder nowadays? U seem to do a lot of physical labor so at least ur keeping it strong.

lc1.jpg
lc2.jpg
lc3.jpg

Havent been to LC in a while so decided to treat myself with some slices and stix (came with a side of crazy sauce which is their pizza sauce) and their Caesar's puffs. When it's fresh this was a great value for $10 (had a 10% discount on the app, would have only been $11 full price), only finished half and i was full. The puffs are nice, filled with pepperoni and cheese, kinda small but it's only $4 for 4 and every bit is like an explosion of salt and grease, not a bad thing i guess. The crazy sauce is a little sweet but it's basically marinara and helped 'lubricate' every bite.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Too bad u couldnt post pics of the pasta/scampi u made, DB, it sounded good. And im assuming u made that on the stove top, yeah? I guess with the air fryer u hardly use ur oven anymore.

That steak does look righteous, like Pops said, Hawk. Is that the tbone u dry brined? Looks pale enough to be a pork steak almost. That was done on the kettle grill? We need shots of it after the first cut, gotta see that nice pink center.

That reminds me, Pops, didnt some people sell their bottled farts online? Some insta-thot? Supposedly it really works, u can still smell it when u open it. I wonder if I could do the same. Everyone send me their addresses, ill send u a courtesy sample.

That sounds like a great time in Italy, Buzz, u pretty much hit all the popular spots. And seeing the Vatican and Sistine chapel and then Italian McD's afterwards, drinking a Peroni and eating a Big Mac, that's pretty much a perfect day right there.

Those are some powerful meds for a hiccup but when theyre that bad and it's aggravating an injury i guess u have to do what works. Hows the shoulder nowadays? U seem to do a lot of physical labor so at least ur keeping it strong.

View attachment 19013895 View attachment 19013896 View attachment 19013897

Havent been to LC in a while so decided to treat myself with some slices and stix (came with a side of crazy sauce which is their pizza sauce) and their Caesar's puffs. When it's fresh this was a great value for $10 (had a 10% discount on the app, would have only been $11 full price), only finished half and i was full. The puffs are nice, filled with pepperoni and cheese, kinda small but it's only $4 for 4 and every bit is like an explosion of salt and grease, not a bad thing i guess. The crazy sauce is a little sweet but it's basically marinara and helped 'lubricate' every bite.
Yeah the shrimp scampi was really good I used the one whole lemon squeeze the juice out of one lemon in there I took the pasta out of the boiling water and put it right into the pan with the garlic and the shrimp it was really good

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I went to the marijuana store down the street this morning and grabbed a gram of kief and some gummies. @Bababooey I will try to remember to put up a photo. Took two 5mg gummies and took 3 hits of kief.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@buzzmobile
three days of hiccups?! that is crazy man
i could barely stand 15min of them, just when i am settling in ... hiccup...
the ex used to tihnk they were so fun and would giggle every time she would get the hiccups
she was weirdo
/but she was my weirdo!
i dont know what those words mean but wouldent azzuro mean blue?
/azure=blue in spanish?
how was it, i would think italians would drink lighter beers

@Bababooey
oh look at mr break a $20
i have seen the commercials for this lc crazy puffs thing! for $4 it dosent look half bad, but it the other 50% half good?
i went to carls jr because i had a coupon for a famous star with cheese (buy one get on for $1) plus they have this new $4 menu
it was just ok and i think next time im just going to spend the extra $$ and get something i would like more

shithawk420

Veteran
Well fuck me.neughbors tree fell on my fence and power lines so now I'm without electricity and internet.this is the last thing I need.good thing I cooked that steak cause now all my food is gonna go bad.gonna haft to finish that ice cream and shit. God fucking dammit I'm screwed for a while.no tv no nothing.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Well fuck me.neughbors tree fell on my fence and power lines so now I'm without electricity and internet.this is the last thing I need.good thing I cooked that steak cause now all my food is gonna go bad.gonna haft to finish that ice cream and shit. God fucking dammit I'm screwed for a while.no tv no nothing.
are you serious man? the neighbors tree fell on your shit and disrupted the power?
that sucks man
how are you able to post? i know your phone prob but do you have back up power for that
/i have a bunch of old usb rechargeable power sources
did you talk to the neighbor yet? how about the city

dont worry man, im here for you
tell me what shows you want to watch and i will watch them for you and tell you what happened
hang in there brother

shithawk420

Veteran
are you serious man? the neighbors tree fell on your shit and disrupted the power?
that sucks man
how are you able to post? i know your phone prob but do you have back up power for that
/i have a bunch of old usb rechargeable power sources
did you talk to the neighbor yet? how about the city

dont worry man, im here for you tell me what shows you want to watch and i will tell you what happened
hang in there brother
Thanks man.this place is fucked.im too embarrassed to show a pic cause our yards are jungles but yeah this sucks.almost completely blocks our main way of getting in or out too.my mom is too scared to walk around the wires.got no way of charging my phone either.pray for me boys.this is gonna suck

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Thanks man.this place is fucked.im too embarrassed to show a pic cause our yards are jungles but yeah this sucks.almost completely blocks our main way of getting in or out too.my mom is too scared to walk around the wires.got no way of charging my phone either.pray for me boys.this is gonna suck
f'n hell man; that sucks
do your neighbor have power, i have an electrical cord!
thats bs man
there has to be a place close by you can charge up

Latest posts

Latest posts