What's new

New Vendor! - Gorilla Seeds

Skip

Veteran
Please welcome Gorilla Seeds to ICMag! This is their new vendor forum where you can interact with the staff of Gorilla Seeds. Check back for new releases and special deals.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is likely JW and crew - setting up shop for all the interested ICm members looking for gear.

If this is the case...hit me up JW.

If not - well, here comes that cease and desist letter...ROFL. :joint:

dank.Frank

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
JW doesn't have a trademark on the word gorilla lol. good luck with that. shit he doesn't even have a trademark on the words "gorilla glue"
these guys do.

marrdogg

Veteran
Doesn't have shit to do with Joesy. Someone else blatantly capitalising off the name, come on people you just gone shit on folks like that?
If seed vendor is getting down like that I would be skeptical on anything they push quite obvious they're are in it for the $$.
Scrupples people have scrupples!
PEACE!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
A quick Google search brings up a Gorilla seedbank, not a breeder. Possibly the same?

That's all I was seeing. I wonder when that seedbank started up too? I can't imagine that would be a popular name for a seedbank or vendor prior to the whole GG4 happening.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to have a new vendor...in that sense, but a shame what kind of foreshadowing this has. Sorry people are just trying to milk the name, JW. Bummer! Thanks for chiming in with the proper info, Marr.

Swerve v12.0 - FORWARD MARCH!!!

dank.Frank

Grizz

Veteran
JW doesn't have a trademark on the word gorilla lol. good luck with that. shit he doesn't even have a trademark on the words "gorilla glue"
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64196&pictureid=1535422&thumb=1]View Image[/url] these guys do.

wrong, gorilla glue is trade marked in NV, WA, and MI,CO,soon, these are imposters trying to cash in on ggstrains work. it was the first medical strain approved for trade mark in NV, if you want to do some research you will find you don't know as much as you think you do.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
goes to gorilla seeds seedbank website...see's no gorilla glue crosses...proceeds to laugh at all you gorilla jockeys.

you act like josey invented the word gorilla. there's been strains with the name gorilla before gg#4.

theguys trying to rob josey said:
MARCH 2011

Alex launches the Gorilla Seed Bank. The seed market can never be the same again.
JAN 2009 - MARCH 2011

Alex (founder of Gorilla) has been ordering seeds from a number of major online seed banks and gets a vision about offering customers a far superior experience, service and offer.

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
goes to gorilla seeds seedbank website...see's no gorilla glue crosses...proceeds to laugh at all you gorilla jockeys.

you act like josey invented the word gorilla. there's been strains with the name gorilla before gg#4.

I think Helen Keller could point out what's going on there with the name.

Ilovebonghits 2.0 stihgnobevolI

Grizz

Veteran
you user name fits you, lol no gg4 crosses ? so why are they using gorilla ? and what do they expect ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

dank.Frank

Grizz

Veteran
my name fits you. jesus get over yourself. this seedbanks been around longer than your "strain"

oh you got jokes :biggrin: , a blind man could see whats going on, and since you seem know so much about them why haven't we heard of them before ? I mean im 62 yrs old and haven't seen them before

Latest posts

Latest posts