What's new

New Vendor! - Gorilla Seeds

Skip

Veteran
LOL @ this thread. I guess I started it a few hours too early, b4 Sherry got in to post.

and yes, there is a Gorilla Glue product line that existed before the strain or the seed vendor, so no one but they can have an issue with the name.

As far as our new vendor, Gorilla Seeds goes, they have already impressed me with their eagerness to be here and to please everyone and their fast responses! They seem to have a good team that is on the ball. So check them out and see what they've got.

Good luck to Sherry and the GS team!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
That is one of the funniest stupid stoner things I've ever read ahahahahaha part of the Russian mob because of your logo that's fucked! That person obviously belongs in an insane asylum.

Forum crazies give it character. Remember when the old timers tell you something you don't like builds character? Just think of it that way.

I like how the trolling rolled on quite a bit before you even breathed a word and appeared

Well, to be completely honest, I responded to the ill-educated Russian comment with a long tirade about how uneducated did not mean unintelligent - I know lots of people that didn't finish high school who are very smart & very successful, and even more people with college/university degrees who are dumber than a bag of rocks.

It's a pet peave of mine, and not for the reason you would think.

I tend to love the forum crazies the most, so they can feel free to jump right in at any time. If they piss me off, they might get a big F-U right back, but that's because I'm probably crazier than they are if they hit me on the right day.

I'm not even sure I consider what happened here hazing or trolling - people were simply curious & jumping to the wrong conclusions. No harm, no foul.

It did make for a memorable entrance anyway. Maybe the drama will keep people coming back for more.

Sherry

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome - I've been looking for the "Like" button & just found the rep features, so I'll be handing some out.

Sherry

HereIgrowagain

Are the discount codes going to be posted for all members to possibly partake in. Up to 23% seems very generous. Wheres the catch, if any ;)

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Are the discount codes going to be posted for all members to possibly partake in. Up to 23% seems very generous. Wheres the catch, if any ;)

Any member can get a code, but they need to PM us for one.

Our site gives everyone a 15% discount for cash & 20% discount for bitcoin payments, so we'll bump those up a little more - and we base them all on how much you're spending.

Here's the basic breakdown as it stands today - it's subject to change.

Bitcoin orders - normally you get 20% off, we'll bump you up to 21% for small orders, 22% for over 50 gbp in seeds, 23% for over 100 gbp in seeds

Cash -normally 15% off, we'll bump you up to 16/17/18% off with the same breaks as bitcoins.

Everything else is 13/14/15% off based on payment.

If you spend 100 gbp in seeds (shipping & stealth don't count) after discounts, they'll throw in free shipping.

Free shipping does not include stealth.

Although stealth does not count towards the percentage discount you will get, the discount does make the stealth itself cheaper. I have no idea who came up with that piece of math, but it's how the system works.

Sorry that it's complicated, but I didn't want to penalize anyone by making the forum discount worthless if they were paying cash or with bitcoins.

Sherry

(by the way, bitcoins aren't that hard - if anyone wants that nice discount, i'll point you in the right direction to get it set up.)

Any member can get a code, but they need to PM us for one.

Our site gives everyone a 15% discount for cash & 20% discount for bitcoin payments, so we'll bump those up a little more - and we base them all on how much you're spending.

Here's the basic breakdown as it stands today - it's subject to change.

Bitcoin orders - normally you get 20% off, we'll bump you up to 21% for small orders, 22% for over 50 gbp in seeds, 23% for over 100 gbp in seeds

Cash -normally 15% off, we'll bump you up to 16/17/18% off with the same breaks as bitcoins.

Everything else is 13/14/15% off based on payment.

If you spend 100 gbp in seeds (shipping & stealth don't count) after discounts, they'll throw in free shipping.

Free shipping does not include stealth.

Although stealth does not count towards the percentage discount you will get, the discount does make the stealth itself cheaper. I have no idea who came up with that piece of math, but it's how the system works.

Sorry that it's complicated, but I didn't want to penalize anyone by making the forum discount worthless if they were paying cash or with bitcoins.

Sherry

(by the way, bitcoins aren't that hard - if anyone wants that nice discount, i'll point you in the right direction to get it set up.)
point me in the right direction

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
point me in the right direction

I might as well make this public. I'm not an expert, but I can make it work - anyone can feel free to jump in with a better way.

1. Create a wallet. This can be physically located on your machine (laptop, smartphone, etc), Internet based, or something else.

I chose greenaddress.it only because it was very, very simple to install & use.

You can have more than one wallet & move your bitcoins around.

If they give you some long passphrase, print it off & keep it somewhere. I lost my harddrive & almost lost the passphrase - luckily, I got most of my data recovered.

2. Get bitcoins.
Some cities have bitcoin ATMs where you can purchase them from a machine & get them loaded to a wallet on your smartphone. I don't live in one of those cities, but it sounds like a fast way to do it.

I've used Coinbase & localbitcoins.com
If you use coinbase, you hook your bank account to your coinbase account. Once verified, you can fund an account on Coinbase, buy bitcoins, then transfer them to your wallet. It takes a few days to get everything going.

If you use localbitcoins, it can be faster, but you're buying from people like using eBay. Make sure you use someone with an impeccable rating with lots of transactions. Here, you can buy using all kinds of payment methods. Once purchased, you can transfer your bitcoins to your wallet.

You don't have to buy a whole bitcoin. In fact, you shouldn't. Just buy enough for your order because the value can go up & down rapidly.

3. Buy seeds with your bitcoins. Place your order & say you want to buy with bitcoins.

We'll send you an email with a link to open. Before you open the link, go to your wallet, look in the properties or settings and "Enable your Handler" - this is a bitcoin invoice handler that will allow invoices to automatically open up your wallet. You have to do this once for every browser you plan to use for your wallet.

When you open the link in your email, it will connect to Coinify, our bitcoin processor. There, you will get another link. Click on that & it will open up your invoice in your wallet so you can authorize the payent. Once the payment is made, let us know so we can match everything up & mark your order paid.

Most bitcoin payments are a two-part authorization - meaning that your wallet will want to email or text you a number to enter to make sure it's really you in addition to the fact you can sign into the wallet.

Also, your bitcoin invoice will expire 15 minutes after you click it - that's bitcoin rules, not ours. If that happens, just place another order so you get a new link & forget about the first one.

It takes a little bit of time to do it the first time, then it's simple.

If you get stuck, just let me know.

Sherry, thanks heaps for the info never tried bitcoin will now and probably with you, doesnt mean you cut me out of the comp lol All good love ya work

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Actually, if you pay by bitcoin, you are eligible to enter 2 more drawings.

If you use Facebook, you can PM us your order number & we'll (Steve) will enter you in his monthly giveaway for paying customers.

Every 45 days, we pick a bitcoin customer and give them something. We can't always announce this one because many people use bitcoins for privacy reasons & we respect that. You don't even have to enter this one - we have a report that pulls all eligible orders & we do the drawing from that.

sherry

B

birdman_

Yup GS Bitcoins are Cool,ive Used them Regularly for Internet Purchases.As Yourselfs an evergrowing Number of Seed companys Are Seeing their Worth!.. :smoke:

DontTellMyWife

First time Ive ordered seeds in about 10 years. Pretty happy with gorilla shipping. The stealth package had to pass through 2 seperate customs (US and then current location). The DVD was bulging. All of the vendors (barney's, cream of the crop, female seeds, advanced) came in protective viles (even the single freebies), except for seedsman, which was just inside an envelope with some kind of green ball (silica?). It was only a last minute addon, a single skunk #1, but was as flat as road kill. Thats my only complaint. Just pointing out what I think is a flaw in an otherwise good operation. Vile them beans up, who knows how much weight comes down on a package.

Latest posts

Latest posts