What's new

New Vendor! - Gorilla Seeds

marrdogg

Veteran
goes to gorilla seeds seedbank website...see's no gorilla glue crosses...proceeds to laugh at all you gorilla jockeys.

you act like josey invented the word gorilla. there's been strains with the name gorilla before gg#4.

No but it is trademarked as you would say and name ONE gorilla strain that's even made waves, most of them have drifted into obscurity and then comes GG4 and gorilla is popular again. When you say Gorilla everybody know your talking about the "Glue". So you put it together.
PEACE!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I didn't quote a link but here you go...2 whole seconds on google if you cared to bother doing any actual research.

http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/gorilla-story

...shit it prolly took you longer to add the words to that picture lol...you guys are ridiculous. I think theres a word for this.
zealot
noun zeal·ot \ˈze-lət\
: a person who has very strong feelings about something (such as religion or politics) and who wants other people to have those feelings : a zealous person

X

Xray Kimono

I used Gorilla Seed Bank before. Good people. They have been around for a bit.Used them last year when I was still laying low after the Gypsy incident.. UK based. They are not trying to be anything but a seedbank. No affiliation w GG4 and dont claim it.

Reactions: GMT
You cant get too upset, I mean, GG4 is named after a formula, a company, if you didnt want other people to use the name...you shouldnt have used someone elses name.

If you named it DragonKunt4 and they were DragonKunt4Seeds then I'd get it.

Grizz

Veteran
well I am wrong then and will admit it here. seems there is room for 1 more gorilla forum lol good luck and welcome to icmag

X

Xray Kimono

well I am wrong then and will admit it here. seems there is room for 1 more gorilla forum lol good luck and welcome to icmag

I would have been ON IT quick too if I was you. Seems like EVERYBODY is trying to cash in on the Glue name right now. All good Joesy, those that know, KNOW:tiphat:

marrdogg

Veteran
I can get what some folks are saying about them being around awhile. But why did it take all this time then to join IC after Glue has gained notoriety from this exact same sight. Call it what you want but damn a blind man can see that.
PEACE!

waveguide

Veteran
logo-about-page.png

see, bazooka. that kind of "gorilla".

i've been following these guys for a while and they get great feedback for customer service. they are also quite generous.

these guys are nice, clever, forthright people to my observation. earlier this year they gave away a ton of seeds for an interesting sticker placement contest.

as a week smoker i applaud the sense of social justice exhibited in their communications. and it's always nice to see people who run businesses without a stick up their ass you know. i just like seeing that.

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Well now, I wish I'd made it over here a little earlier, but let me answer some questions.

1. We have no affiliation with the Gorilla Glue strain, although we will be happy to carry those seeds when and if they hit the European market.

2. We launched the Gorilla Seed Bank in 2012, although we started working on it in 2010. That's way before I ever heard of the Gorilla Glue strain - although, I do buy Gorilla Glue products from Lowes & Walmart on regular basis. It's good stuff.

3. We have sponsored a number of other forums for years now and we just decided to do another marketing push. I like ICMag and have lurked here when looking for answers to my personal cannabis questions in the past, so I was happy the powers that be agreed to sponsor the site.

Any other questions or concerns? I'm an open book, so just ask.

My name is Sherry and I'll be your seed rep for today, but I do have a couple people who work with me and will be on the forum as well.

I live on the East Coast, US in a backwards, illegal state. Gavin is also in the US - on the West Coast for now, but he may be moving to Alaska soon. Steve, who also runs our Facebook page, is Scottish but lives in Ireland. The company itself is UK based.

If you guys want a discount code, we can hook you up with one. If it's allowed, we'll also run some forum comps and give out some free seeds - or sponsor member-ran comps.

If you order from us, we're here to act as your help desk if you have any questions or problems.

We also like to settle in & become part of the community so I'm sure you'll see us around. We'll try to remember to sign our posts so you know who you're talking about at any given time.

Nice to meet you guys, and I hope you get over us having Gorilla in our name soon.

Sherry

X

Xray Kimono

Do you still refuse US $$ payments? You guys sent back a MO to me about a year and a half ago because it was in USD. Thank you for getting it back to me though, that was what made me go ahead and resend pmt and continue using you.

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Do you still refuse US $$ payments? You guys sent back a MO to me about a year and a half ago because it was in USD. Thank you for getting it back to me though, that was what made me go ahead and resend pmt and continue using you.

I live in the US, so I was very surprised the company can't take money orders, but guess what? They have no way to cash them.

Even International US Postal orders aren't cashable in the UK - it says so right on the USPS website.

We will take actual cash, bitcoins, Western Union wire transfers, and we finally have a US credit card option - although that last part is so new they keep changing the rules on it. If we get too many fraud reports, we could lose the account, so they're being really careful. They'll do bank transfers too, but that's crazy expensive from the US.

Thanks for ordering from us - and sticking with us through the MO craziness.

Sherry

CoCoSativas

Lol this thread sure got weird.

So it's not about glue. Early guesses were wrong. It was about the seed bank.

Sounds like mofos be sniffing glue up in here the way everyone's so back and forth trippin

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That might be what you call hazing... :shucks:

:fsu:

Welcome to ICm. I have to admit - you seem to handle yourself well. You'll do just fine here. :laughing:

dank.Frank

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
That might be what you call hazing... :shucks:

:fsu:

Welcome to ICm. I have to admit - you seem to handle yourself well. You'll do just fine here. :laughing:

dank.Frank

If that's as bad as it gets, I'll be fine.
It's normal for people to jump to conclusions like that. Last forum we added, I think I got accused of being an ill-educated member of the Russian mob because of the name & logo.

It's all good - it'll give us something to talk about.

Sherry

Grizz

Veteran
Open mouth, insert big foot, and I did, like frank said, just hazing, lol one should do research before going off , never to old to learn,

CoCoSativas

If that's as bad as it gets, I'll be fine.
It's normal for people to jump to conclusions like that. Last forum we added, I think I got accused of being an ill-educated member of the Russian mob because of the name & logo.

It's all good - it'll give us something to talk about.

Sherry

That is one of the funniest stupid stoner things I've ever read ahahahahaha part of the Russian mob because of your logo that's fucked! That person obviously belongs in an insane asylum.

Forum crazies give it character. Remember when the old timers tell you something you don't like builds character? Just think of it that way.

I like how the trolling rolled on quite a bit before you even breathed a word and appeared

Latest posts

Latest posts