What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Conversation kinda went to shit.

But I have to say I am glad maha is so critical of his own work and does not want to pass along what he feels is an inferior product. Not enough breeders will tell you they don't like something they produced.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
so when I criticize nevilles haze for not being energetic enough, these simple brain guys say I hate it, as they have no argument against it, so they turn it to personal attacks, you read that I am bitch etc. but no real rational argument.

but fact is that I like nevilles haze. and still can criticize it. thats normal. but simple brain guy dont get it. he has to have simple image of it or otherwise he gets confused, like this little hurt butt farmer john hahahaha.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont know shit about your social media behaviour. Havent been in any social media for a decade. You can continue your show and cocaine abuse.
yes, thats why you didnt understand what I said to flowerpower at all...

shit, no flowerpower will say I hate seedsman or that I hate nhzphz, such kind of childish bullshit, pathetic as it can be. poor and low class. would not await it from him, but yeah I see him in new light now. people can change thats it...

Last edited:

RoostaPhish

Veteran

But I have to say I am glad maha is so critical of his own work and does not want to pass along what he feels is an inferior product. Not enough breeders will tell you they don't like something they produced.
That wasn't the problem. The way he talks to, and about others is the problem. It's called respect, and Maha ain't got it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

like you say...

in the end it all will come up to surface... so I have to regulate flowerpower words about it. yes I am glad he likes it so much, but his words are too hyped...

I made many crosses that was not what I wanted it to be.. it is natural... it is trial... I am sure it would be good for many, but not up to my standard...

for example I crossed traiwreck and sour diesel, I thought it has to be bomb, people who grew it they like it, but it was not fuely at all. I discarded it. not what I wanted...

but there are opposite cases too, I planned mindblower as normal commercial haze, like dieselhaze or skunkhaze you know, but it turned to something special... pleasant and unpleasant surprises. it is natural

just dumb heads thinks it is nevilles haze cross, it has to be bomb. yes it can be, in the same measure it can be junk easily.

NhzPhz is somewhere between. not junk, but no bomb.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I really grew it again because of flowerpowers words about it, because I respect his words I grew it again, I dedicated room for it, and I cant confirm his words... it is not that good like he says..

I made better haze crosses.

now I will take his words about anything with bigger reserve.. I will stay reserved...

the end of bullshit.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
@MAHA KALA The dude that is on here EVERY DAY arguing with people. Is the one calling others childish. I think you need to analyze yourself and stop worrying about others. You talk to much! But it's always everyone else right? Sounds like someone has an ESTJ personality and a huge ego.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
again this thread is about my creation. so I talk about it.

it is childish, stupid and even toxic to say I hate NhzPhz LOL so stupid, I cant believe it, he said it... and to say that I hate NhzPhz, thats what I call disrespect.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you will not prescribe to anybody how to behave or what to say. that is only your wet nazi dream...hahahaha

sure I have no respect for you or farmer john aka butt hurt. and when I see you are flowerpowers friends I have less and less respect for him.

anyway I will post in this thread and say the truth about this cross regardless what any idiots say or try to say, and anybody will say I hate it when I am talking the truth about it, I will call them childish, stupid and toxic motherfucker. try to learn how to live with that hahahaha.

end of stupid bullshit.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
now back to the topic which is NhzPhz...

what surprised me and what I dont remember from last grow of it, was the fact it got moldy... dont know if it was due to super humid environment partly but choc thai x posi haze had no mold in same environment...

so it has to be nevilles haze, but I dont remember that mother of NhzPhz would be moldy.. if so I would not have used it. the thing was that older calyxes, inside the bud, died and dead material was eaten by mold, it did spread from there to the whole bud... I usually dont have problems with mold at hazes, dutch or not.

NhzPhz

nhzphz-jpg.19004882

RoostaPhish

Veteran
you will not prescribe to anybody how to behave or what to say. that is only your wet nazi dream...hahahaha

sure I have no respect for you or farmer john aka butt hurt. and when I see you are flowerpowers friends I have less and less respect for him.

anyway I will post in this thread and say the truth about this cross regardless what any idiots say or try to say, and anybody will say I hate it when I am talking the truth about it, I will call them childish, stupid and toxic motherfucker. try to learn how to live with that hahahaha.

end of stupid bullshit.
Wow man, just wow...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I personally think that flowerpower should stay at his NLhazes. I mean his C5/mango haze is very nice. posi haze is not for him. this thread is proof of it. he jumped on seeds because there was nevilles haze tag, not because of tom hill haze tag. true.

some say I hate NLhaze, so childish and stupid, but it was me who said to flowerpower that Donald is looking for testers of those...

if I want some good NLhaze I would get it from real breeders like @Donald Mallard or @Yo Sammy or ACE

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Talking about how stupid others are, yet I have no idea where you got that I know flowerpower as a friend. We don't know each other at all. I just don't like bullies...and you are a bully.