What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

Chi13

ICMag Donor
you will not prescribe to anybody how to behave or what to say. that is only your wet nazi dream...hahahaha

sure I have no respect for you or farmer john aka butt hurt. and when I see you are flowerpowers friends I have less and less respect for him.

anyway I will post in this thread and say the truth about this cross regardless what any idiots say or try to say, and anybody will say I hate it when I am talking the truth about it, I will call them childish, stupid and toxic motherfucker. try to learn how to live with that hahahaha.

end of stupid bullshit.
Flower power is a friendly guy and his personality shines in the way he writes. Added to that he is a great grower. Both of which means a lot of people follow his threads. Why lose respect for someone just because of who follows? Makes no sense.

I like your plants and no bullshit, but you also can come across as a bit arrogant and nasty at times. It might be a cultural thing we aren't getting. It's an international site. Europeans communicate differently to folk from US, England or Oz. For example in my country some call each other "cunt" in the same way people use "bro". It comes across as very offensive on the page but is not meant that way at all. When you say "you don't know what you're talking about" it can seem arrogant, but can also be taken two ways. It can be good advice, or can be dick measuring.

I don't think all this is your fault. You are clearly baited at times (especially OJD) by other haze seed sellers in particular. It must be a tight market. I guess OJd is fighting for the same market.

Anyway my bet is fp won't post much on this thread anymore which is the biggest shame.

Does long term haze use turn people into arseholes? I've been wondering lately.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
posi haze is only for true haze heads. it needs real dedication to it.

choc thai x posi haze, thats real life for me, this herb is more real than anything, it is real deal

chocfunks.JPG

Brother Nature

Flower power is a friendly guy and his personality shines in the way he writes. Added to that he is a great grower. Both of which means a lot of people follow his threads. Why lose respect for someone just because of who follows? Makes no sense.

I like your plants and no bullshit, but you also can come across as a bit arrogant and nasty at times. It might be a cultural thing we aren't getting. It's an international site. Europeans communicate differently to folk from US, England or Oz. For example in my country some call each other "cunt" in the same way people use "bro". It comes across as very offensive on the page but is not meant that way at all. When you say "you don't know what you're talking about" it can seem arrogant, but can also be taken two ways. It can be good advice, or can be dick measuring.

I don't think all this is your fault. You are clearly baited at times (especially OJD) by other haze seed sellers in particular. It must be a tight market. I guess OJd is fighting for the same market.

Anyway my bet is fp won't post much on this thread anymore which is the biggest shame.

Does long term haze use turn people into arseholes? I've been wondering lately.
Seems to be the prevailing theme in all the haze related threads, dick measuring and childish bickering, ruins the desire to purchase from the majority of those selling these strains.

“Wet nazi dream” is a pretty funny thing to read though…

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Until I meet people in real life you are all just internet characters. I don't get offended easily and assume most negative interactions are just misunderstandings. The few I have met have always been cool. We are all potheads and we can't even share a joint to get us discussing things from a leveled perspective.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it makes sense. his personality attracts these suckers in some way. they are not my friends, they are his friends.

and at some point, I have enough of his sucker friends.

and mainly he used same irrational emotional bullshit on me like they do, when he said I hate some haze cross or I hater seedsman LOL I would say grew up if our dude is not old...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

no way man, I dont sell Nevils knock offs. so not the same market at all.

also I don't earn money for living by selling seeds, it is jut fun for me LOL

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Until I meet people in real life you are all just internet characters. I don't get offended easily and assume most negative interactions are just misunderstandings. The few I have met have always been cool. We are all potheads and we can't even share a joint to get us discussing things from a leveled perspective.
I've met some growers through other sites and it's always been cool. I think we'd all mostly get on if we met. People say things online that they would never say face to face.
I was quite serious when I said that a lot of misunderstanding on international sites is cultural/language differences. Spoken word conveys a lot more information than written; tone of voice, facial expression etc. People write as if they're speaking forgetting that all this other information does not get conveyed.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yep, and I do consider us to be friends. Not long time, well known friends. But we definitely run in the same circle.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey @Chi13

the thing is that me or Tom Hill says that posi haze is superior to dutch haze or to haze that is used in dutch haze. it is not marketing, I stated it long before I started to sell some seeds. and Tom Hill has never earned his living by selling seeds LOL

now those who are selling dutch haze don't like it naturally. and that's all.

because normally you would say okay it is their opinion they think posi haze is the best. I dont care I will smoke my best haze in the world nevilles haze and enjoy it.

but they sell dutch haze, so they cant let it be, he has to chime in this thread, quote me, mock me and try to discredit me somehow. will ask why it is not at cups all that bullshit...

they tried different things, they tried to state I am light weight LOL like my haze is weak. then they tried to act like I dont know what is psychedelic substance heheehe, and so on... many methods how to discredit my work.

you can see they even tried to discredit Yo Sammy and his cuts, when ACE released its hybrids... like they are not real cuts etc... they can try to discredit whatever they want...

it all comes from those who try to cash on Nevils work. it is disgusting and sleazy. waiting for his death, then came out with knock offs of his work, full mouth of his name, nevil this and nevil that. they have never sent money from these sales to his family or so... it is very disgusting. they are doing seed politics.

anyway they loose energy on wrong place, as I am no competition for them at sales.

it is ACE who ruins their bizz hahahahha and that is right thing.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
no way man, I dont sell Nevils knock offs. so not the same market at all.

also I don't earn money for living by selling seeds, it is jut fun for me LOL
Yeah but to haze buyers who haven't had OH, it is the same market. For myself I read these threads and wonder what I'm possibly missing in OH/posi whatever it's called. But I am also wary of marketing. I also do not want to have to grow 100 plants to find 5 good ones either.

I make my own landrace and hybrid sativa crosses; have several Thai, Laos, Indian, and African genetics, so really I think I can play with these forever, yet still persists this feeling I may be missing something better.

Edit: I wrote that before seeing your most recent post MH. Agree with much of what you say.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am gonna send you some hybrids, so you dont have to have that feeling you miss something. send me PM please, if you are interested.

but I know you follow Donald, and Donald says the best of all C99 crosses was the one with posi haze... smoked like old thai. so sure you miss something, you can bet.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yeah but to haze buyers who haven't had OH, it is the same market. For myself I read these threads and wonder what I'm possibly missing in OH/posi whatever it's called. But I am also wary of marketing. I also do not want to have to grow 100 plants to find 5 good ones either.

I make my own landrace and hybrid sativa crosses; have several Thai, Laos, Indian, and African genetics, so really I think I can play with these forever, yet still persists this feeling I may be missing something better.

Edit: I wrote that before seeing your most recent post MH. Agree with much of what you say.
You don't need to run 100 to find a good one. You may have to run 100 to find a truly exceptional one. But that goes for any variety. And some you can run 1000s and never find anything magical.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
MK, I'm glad you brought up ACE. I laughed when I read this description of the Thai/A5 which I have grown and am growing presently. See below.

In Thai A5 Haze, the raw power and production of the A5 have been sacrificed but we have managed to substantially improve the quality of its effects, which are much more positive, pleasant, creative, expansive and ceiling-less in this Thai cross than in the original A5 Haze clone, diluting the dirty, heavy, dark and negative psychoactivity of the Afghan Indica NL #5 until it practically disappears, thus offering a final product much more to the liking of pure sativa lovers.

bigherb

Veteran
it makes sense. his personality attracts these suckers in some way. they are not my friends, they are his friends.

and at some point, I have enough of his sucker friends.
Go bring ya Bs ,Somewhere else . Suckers , Don't think for a second it's acceptable to Shit where you Sleep .
Why post at this site ?

We don't need your energy here at ICMAG ... DONT DISRESPECT THE FAM

Freedom of speech is Great, Also something that can get ya jaw wired or worse . Living in a bubble to think you can treat people OR SPEAK like that , Not in real life Jack

( TRY THAT SHIT ON THE TRAIN, let me see you try that shit on the train ) - MAD RAPPER VOICE

I figure by Now your Either female or quite young

You mentioned social media mentality or something like that

YOU Sound like the new Generation with No Respect,Talking down to your peers promoting hate and speaking negativity

Must be that posi Haze cause ya vibe is sounding really familiar

1luvbigherb

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MK, I'm glad you brought up ACE. I laughed when I read this description of the Thai/A5 which I have grown and am growing presently. See below.

In Thai A5 Haze, the raw power and production of the A5 have been sacrificed but we have managed to substantially improve the quality of its effects, which are much more positive, pleasant, creative, expansive and ceiling-less in this Thai cross than in the original A5 Haze clone, diluting the dirty, heavy, dark and negative psychoactivity of the Afghan Indica NL #5 until it practically disappears, thus offering a final product much more to the liking of pure sativa lovers.
I discussed it with dubi when he was testing it. hehehe

I grew panamaA5 and sincerely I didnt believe that thing that NL is eliminated, but indeed I can say using A5 as male makes difference to using it as female.

I also grew bandaid haze, where A5 male is used. not bad at all hahahaha.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah when I was talking about idiots from mr. nice forums, I meant bigherb... that is sure... zero work with haze but long ass bullshit posts, so pathetic bullshit. crazy sucker without real life. another friend of flowerpower, really nice. real haze lovers laugh at his posts LOL childish.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is funny like they try to make drama hhahahahaha and get it on emotional side... so stupid

because they lack rational argument.

it is hard to argue against the truth. so they scream and kick around like this bigherb, if this is not childish? what is childish? hahahaha

I was right, once again. childish.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I discussed it with dubi when he was testing it. hehehe

I grew panamaA5 and sincerely I didnt believe that thing that NL is eliminated, but indeed I can say using A5 as male makes difference to using it as female.

I also grew bandaid haze, where A5 male is used. not bad at all hahahaha.
With the Thai/A5 I can still detect faint NL. It's nice herb though but for me I wish it was a bit more intense.