What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
FlowerPower is not my fan LOL and I didn't insult him LOL its all bullshit.

when you say somebody that he doesnt know what he is talking about is not insult.

I cant lie to him, there are better hazes from me. I insist on it!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I wanted to get flowerpower to posi haze, I failed in it, completely. I admit it.

but I have to say that when I see what suckers are around him, I see him in different light now. yeah that's true.

mudballs

You guys can just start earlier, light dep for a month or so then stop, letting natural daylight finish them and the longer sativas should finish by october if you slam them into flower in june using light dep

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How many haze strains has flower grown? Compared to maha? Also flower doesn't even smoke flowers. He dabs it all I believe. Once again its all about perspective. My opinions evolve every time I try something new. Occasionally we get to grow or smoke something that raises the bar. And each of us is on a different part of that journey or even on different continents with different nuances in how we describe flavors or effects. I just think it's great that this crazy ass slow growing weed is good enough to constantly evoke such passion. Reading these conversations and smoking some haze is like a history lesson for your senses.